@kpall312 thanks for the effort(?), however these are pretty poor. Did you just google these or something? They don't match the theme at all.
    i just have to say something about this. kpall312 has been trying his best to help out with the icons. i hope that u realise that we've been spending a lot of time helping out with the icons without any expectations of returns or rewards (except maybe for the "Thanks"). it will help if u can be nicer with your words. probably it's becos of the lack of appreciation from a minority of people here, i've cut down on my icon-making contributions here. i thought it's not worthwhile to spend my time here. i might as well make my own icons for myself whenever i need them, or wait for people who'll pay for the icons! i totally admire and applaud golum and other icon contributors for continuing to tolerate weird and worst, impolite requests.

kpall312, thanks for helping out. i'll help out with this icon this time so as to relieve u from ljcasey's demands, that is, if he's happy with my version of the icon.
    Attached Images -basecamphq.png 
    . iPhone 3GS 32GB . FW 4.2.1 . Black . greenpois0n .

click the "thanks" button to thank me if my post has helped u
    in any way. that's the only reward i get for my effort. u may
    alternatively donate to alexcdigi (at) yahoo (dot) com via paypal
    to help me support my family
    2009-08-28 05:28 AM
    Thanks dracwy! "i've cut down on my icon-making contributions here." I'm 100% agree with you.
    Last edited by kpall312; 2009-08-28 at 08:51 AM.
    Success is about living life the way you want to live it and having a damn good time doing it.
    Click on the link to download my Buuf4 Theme version:http://www.mediafire.com/?vjmzdoyyfbk

Screen shots here:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-themes-launches/32178-buuf-353.html#post5116856
    Buuf icon pack download link updated to page 440:http://www.mediafire.com/?zbtkw0q5x6w0u41
    2009-08-28 08:49 AM
    Thnks Bro . But those rename files dont work . any idea ?

Hi all

I just made 2 PNG's for the popup window.
    Rename them to UIPopupAlertSheetBackground.png and copy one to the UIImages folder.

Have fun ...
    2009-08-28 01:15 PM
    i just have to say something about this. kpall312 has been trying his best to help out with the icons. i hope that u realise that we've been spending a lot of time helping out with the icons without any expectations of returns or rewards (except maybe for the "Thanks"). it will help if u can be nicer with your words. probably it's becos of the lack of appreciation from a minority of people here, i've cut down on my icon-making contributions here. i thought it's not worthwhile to spend my time here. i might as well make my own icons for myself whenever i need them, or wait for people who'll pay for the icons! i totally admire and applaud golum and other icon contributors for continuing to tolerate weird and worst, impolite requests.

kpall312, thanks for helping out. i'll help out with this icon this time so as to relieve u from ljcasey's demands, that is, if he's happy with my version of the icon.
    Spot on. ljcasey, your attitude sucks.
    My guide to customising Buuf2! / Create your own Buuf2 icons! / Buuf2 iPhone wallpapers flickr pool!
    Having trouble finding a Buuf2 icon? Search the thread with the paperclip!
    2009-08-28 03:59 PM

First of all, thank you for the icon. Obviously quite some effort has been put in, and thus it is a great icon for basecamphq which I will most definitely be using.

Now...first of all I said thanks for what little effort kpall DID put in by googling these images. I felt it fair to let him know they are not up to scratch in my opinion so he dosnt waste any more of his time with my requests. If i was doing something crappy at work, and my work wasnt being used, I would want to know that it was going to waste so I didnt waste any time. Im sure kpall is a big boy and can accept the critism, if he can't thats his problem.
    2009-08-28 04:11 PM
    First of all, thank you for the icon. Obviously quite some effort has been put in, and thus it is a great icon for basecamphq which I will most definitely be using.

Now...first of all I said thanks for what little effort kpall DID put in by googling these images. I felt it fair to let him know they are not up to scratch in my opinion so he dosnt waste any more of his time with my requests. If i was doing something crappy at work, and my work wasnt being used, I would want to know that it was going to waste so I didnt waste any time. Im sure kpall is a big boy and can accept the critism, if he can't thats his problem.
    The difference is, at work, you get paid for the work you do. The guys here are working on your behalf for free. It's damn rude to be so dismissive of their efforts.

Besides, if your boss turned round to you and said "this is crap, did you just get this off google or something?!?" do you mean to tell me you wouldn't be offended? Of course you would.

Have you never heard of the phrase "Never look a gift horse in the mouth?". Or of constructive criticism? Or, indeed, of manners?

Wind your neck in and go use another theme if you're going to be like this.
    My guide to customising Buuf2! / Create your own Buuf2 icons! / Buuf2 iPhone wallpapers flickr pool!
    2009-08-28 04:17 PM
    Hi all

This is my new default loading screen ...
    Feel free to use it
    where do you put this, looks cool
    2009-08-28 04:22 PM
    You guys need to get out of each others ***'s and into the real world.

Minimal effort == minimal reward, be that a "thank you" or your little "thanks +1" that your epeens harden for. Since you like quoting phrases, ever heard of the one "you reap what you sew?"...

I'll create my own icons from now, or do what you guys do which is either take it from mahattan's library or google some half relevant 1990's clipart. lol.

Ciao!
    2009-08-28 04:23 PM
    You do that. Bye!
    2009-08-28 04:28 PM
    awesome note
    tight wire

enjoy, enjoy and enjoy
    Attached Images -anote.png -tight-wire.png 
    My precious....
    2009-08-28 06:40 PM
    Hi, all is what it would be possible to give us a tutorial for making icons buuf thank you

Golum to you like that, it would allow us to increase the production of icons
    2009-08-28 08:12 PM
    Does anyone have the RSS/News icon in this pic (second row down on the left)

Also, is that a new status bar, or how did they get that green border around the time? (does anyone know what theme it is? I think it was asked before...)

Thanks
    Guys could someone help me to get this one.. i really like the status bar and how the weather and time are arranged.. ill appreciate your help.. thx
    2009-08-29 07:30 AM
    Guys, can one of you create an icon for the new TUAW app?. Thanx in advance.
    2009-08-29 07:49 PM
    Hi, all is what it would be possible to give us a tutorial for making icons buuf thank you

Golum to you like that, it would allow us to increase the production of icons
    I second this! I would love to learn how you guys make the icons, and then more of us could contribute to the theme!
    2009-08-29 10:15 PM
    Nvm!
    Last edited by lionheartednyhc; 2009-08-30 at 09:04 AM.
    2009-08-30 09:01 AM
    I have taken the Buuf2 keyboard files and configured them for the iAccess method of keyboard for OS 3.0. Replace the images file in the iAccess folder and it will work with the limitations that iAccess has.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/oy2tgwm1zzz/images.zipx

I hope this helps.
    2009-08-30 04:55 PM
    I have taken the Buuf2 keyboard files and configured them for the iAccess method of keyboard for OS 3.0. Replace the images file in the iAccess folder and it will work with the limitations that iAccess has.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/oy2tgwm1zzz/images.zipx

I hope this helps.
    thx for that but in your zip file there is 2bmp files corrumpted??
    hwboard.bmp and wide_hwboard.bmp
    2009-08-30 06:57 PM
    Guys could someone help me to get this one.. i really like the status bar and how the weather and time are arranged.. ill appreciate your help.. thx
    That themes nice, wonder what it is.
    2009-08-30 08:04 PM
    wow thats's coooool
    2009-08-30 08:15 PM
    Ok. Here are the Buuf keyboard files for iAccess again, this time in rar compression.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nl4jn1kiyzn

It's working for me with the limitations this method has.

Don't forget to click thanks if this works for you.
    Last edited by uncle_don; 2009-08-30 at 11:58 PM. Reason: fixed broken link
    2009-08-30 11:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD