i need help. i only have winterboard installed and all that changes when i install buuf2 is the icons and wallpaper. everything else doesnt change. am i missing something? do i neeed to install anything else to get everything to show? help is appreciated, thanks!
    2008-10-06 03:30 PM
    Question: I've got buuf set up on winterboard on my 1st gen unlocked 2.1. I've successfully renamed some icons for programs that didn't have them. There are a couple programs, though, that I can't seem to change the icons. I think I have the names entered properly, and I've tried to respring after changing the name, which worked for some of the icons but not others. So far the ones I can't seem to fix are:
    epocrates (Essentials.png)
    Dobot To Do (DobotTodos.png)
    Labyrinth Lite (Labyrinthlite.png)
    Box Office (BoxOffice.png)
    Urban Spoon (urbanspin.png)
    Sol Free (SolFree.png)
    SudokuFree.png
    BreakClassicLite.png

Anybody have this problem with any of these apps have a solution? I appreciate it
    2008-10-06 05:34 PM
    Question: I've got buuf set up on winterboard on my 1st gen unlocked 2.1. I've successfully renamed some icons for programs that didn't have them. There are a couple programs, though, that I can't seem to change the icons. I think I have the names entered properly, and I've tried to respring after changing the name, which worked for some of the icons but not others. So far the ones I can't seem to fix are:
    epocrates (Essentials.png)
    Dobot To Do (DobotTodos.png)
    Labyrinth Lite (Labyrinthlite.png)
    Box Office (BoxOffice.png)
    Urban Spoon (urbanspin.png)
    Sol Free (SolFree.png)
    SudokuFree.png
    BreakClassicLite.png

Anybody have this problem with any of these apps have a solution? I appreciate it
    I did have this problem actually. I'll give you the filenames I used for epocrates & urban spoon.

Epocrates Rx.png
    Urbanspoon.png

I can't remember how I figured this out..but I think I just looked at the names they were given on the springboard. I remember some of them actually changed when I put them in categories (I don't get why)--in that case I used the name they had in the categories (i.e. epocrates Rx).

You in medicine too?

i need help. i only have winterboard installed and all that changes when i install buuf2 is the icons and wallpaper. everything else doesnt change. am i missing something? do i neeed to install anything else to get everything to show? help is appreciated, thanks!
    Did you install via cydia or did you SSH them in? There's a good tutorial here:

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/winterb...-tutorial.html

It describes things better than I could!
    Last edited by motamedn; 2008-10-06 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-10-06 07:49 PM
    So the new update killed my zipper sliders and my wallpaper (also killed my retro phone but kinda like the buuf one). I've tried rearranging the order in winterboard with no luck. Any ideas
    2008-10-06 10:07 PM
    Welcome back axero.
    2008-10-07 04:38 AM
    How about these...?
    Yeah i did these.. but are there any more you have made?
    I seen some on other sites with the same theme but a different background but they aren't willing to post just the wallpaper.

Do you have any others? The original was great.. if there was a range in colours for them that would be prime!

Your doing great man, loving the icons!
    2008-10-07 02:13 PM
    maybe a wallpaper with shelf's would be kinda cool too...the top 3 shelfs, i leave the bottom blank for weather.
    2008-10-07 03:42 PM
    Buuf 2.8 is good to see, but damn that slider is ugly, and having it say 'Buuf 2' without the ability to change it is not cool. How about seperating the components within Winterboard? Would be good for those of us that only want the icons

You can change:
    Buuf2.theme-->Bundles-->com.apple.springboard-->en.lproj-->SpringBoard.string-->
    "AWAY_LOCK_LABEL" = " Buuf2 ";
    Into anything you want!!!
    iPhone 4 (4.2.1) Jailbreak
    2008-10-07 03:57 PM
    I didn't see
    Toy Bot
    spaceMonkey
    Cycorder
    SuperBall 2
    2008-10-08 05:42 AM
    when i updated Buuf2 on cydia it took away my custom sms bubbles custom battery and sounds. i like the theme, but i just want the sliders, badges, icons and springboard. how can i customize it. i tried overwriting the sms bubble susing Cyberduck and restarted my phone but nothing happened?

-Link
    2008-10-08 03:52 PM
    My suggestion to icons:

AptBackup
    PDANet
    Here I am
    DoF
    Sismometer
    ShoppingList (Lista della spesa)
    RulerPlus
    Barcode
    21 Pro
    Aurora Feint
    BreakClassic
    Asphalt4
    Chess and Back
    PAC-MAN
    BrainChal.

Thank you bro!
    2008-10-08 03:56 PM
    nothing that i download from cydia works. i found the buuf2 theme folder in cyberduck and manually placed my sms bubbles file in there, but i want to change the battery to the zeld battery on cydia. i tried searching online for the actual files to do the same thing i did with the sms bubbles, but it doesn't show up. I love this theme but hate how it doesn't let me customize it.
    -Link
    2008-10-08 04:09 PM
    My little contribution:

Aurora feint - Brain Challenge - Moleskinery+ - PdaNet - PAC-MAN

Last edited by Chiotas; 2008-10-08 at 05:24 PM.
    2008-10-08 05:12 PM
    Thanks for all of the icons Axero and others. Here are some icons I threw together or repurposed out of necessity.

iPhone Modem
    Winterboard
    Chess Puzzles
    Crash Kart
    Texas HoldEm
    i.TV
    Koi Pond

MacMan
    Monkey Ball
    Mobile News
    My Weather
    NetNewsWire
    Pandora
    River Guide
    Text

Twitteriffic
    Urbanspoon
    VS Chess
    2008-10-08 09:01 PM
    Hello boys its my first post ) im from russia and my top theme its buuf from axero! Very thx for this theme. but for my full collections icon me need 10 more icons. if it possible help me pls anyone
    me need:
    Cradle
    Fieldrunners
    GottaGo
    Files
    iChillout
    JewelQuest2
    Matches
    Send Contact
    QiK
    midomi

Big thx and sorry for my not good english

PS. its full collection pack Theme buuf2 from my forum maked by Ryser(iphones.ru) with startscreen standart programs,icons,sounds,lockscreens,bossprefs mod
    �а€од password - h**p://www.iphones.ru (* - t) (sorry for link. this link was given not for advirtisments of the site) buu2.theme need copy to /private/var/stash/Themes.#####
    Last edited by waper; 2008-10-08 at 11:17 PM.
    2008-10-08 09:10 PM
    Hello boys its my first post ) im from russia and my top theme its buuf from axero! Very thx for this theme. but for my full collections icon me need 10 more icons. if it possible help me pls anyone
    me need:
    Cradle
    Fieldrunners
    GottaGo
    Files
    iChillout
    JewelQuest2
    Matches
    Send Contact
    QiK
    midomi

Big thx and sorry for my not good english

PS. its full collection pack Theme buuf2 from my forum(iphones.ru) with startscreen standart programs,icons,sounds,lockscreens.
    �арод password - h**p://www.iphones.ru (* - t) (sorry for link. this link was given not for advirtisments of the site)
    It seems that the file is incorrect. any idear?
    If you like my work on Buuf2 you can donate... Here
    2008-10-08 09:35 PM
    Thanks for all of the icons Axero and others. Here are some icons I threw together or repurposed out of necessity.
    Thank you expecially for Chess and Winterboard.. i love your icons!

Hope Axero collect all of the posted icons for next package
    2008-10-08 10:40 PM
    hm...all ok. file is correct. need copy this theme to /private/var/stash/Themes.#####
    2008-10-08 11:13 PM
    can some1 make ashpalt 4?
    2008-10-08 11:52 PM
    that winterboard icon was sick. thanks for the chess ones too!

Axero, any way you could list the app store apps you've added icons to in the cydia update? i don't want to accidentally overwrite icons in a mass icon transfer. Thanks!
    2008-10-09 12:47 AM
7,934 ... 3846474849505898148 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD