iFamilyGuy please?
    Attached Images -ifg.png 
    Last edited by pkmnp; 2009-02-27 at 10:09 AM.
    2009-02-27 10:04 AM
    @ mejulie
    yeah you can... if you add the Xsellize source to cydia. in the source there you can find a huge font pack for FontSwap. it has "Matthia custom", which is what you want. you need to sign up at www. xsellize .com (remove the spaces) because the source address is unique for every user.
    @dnewayz

thanks
    EXTREMELY HELPFUL!!!!
    2009-02-27 11:35 AM
    @pknmp

ifamilyguy

enjoy
    Attached Images -family-guy.png 
    2009-02-27 11:37 AM
    @chiotas
    is these are good?

enjoy
    Attached Images -beejive1.png -beejive2.png 
    2009-02-27 11:47 AM
    real shuffle

enjoy
    Attached Images -real-shuffle.png 
    2009-02-27 11:59 AM
    lone wolf or any sniper soft

enjoy
    Attached Images -lone-wolf.png 
    2009-02-27 05:03 PM
    which do you prefer?
    Attached Thumbnails -0001.png   -0002.png  
    Last edited by golum; 2009-02-28 at 07:48 AM.
    2009-02-27 07:03 PM
    hey guys...i absolutely love this theme...got a few questions though, i dl this theme thru cydia, and after skimming thru this post i noticed there are an enourmous amount of icons that are shown here that i don't have...can someone link me to say a complete zip files of all the icons made upto date...thanks...also two more quick questions...is there a way to customize what the slider says (currently says "buuf2") and how do i change the background on the text screen...also one more thing, i dl a folder that contains "badgeImages", but where in the root do i put those files?
    a few pages ago (like 20 or so) there was a zip file with all the icons up until then.
    you can find it, and then just go through all the rest that came after and download it 1 by 1 (like the rest of us).
    and don't forget to thank the maker (usually golum).

I think you'll like going through this forum, it has a lot more then just icons... there's also a huge add-on to the theme (aka the russian theme).

enjoy

@Mejulie & Lencho
    You welcome guys.

@ the rest
    did anyone try the MobilePhone.app I added here?
    below are some screenies
    Attached Thumbnails -screenie-001.png   -screenie-004.png  
    Last edited by dnewayz; 2009-02-27 at 08:23 PM.
    Music Comes First!!!
    2009-02-27 08:16 PM
    Master Golum, a request for you

- Edge

Can you do that?? hank you my friend!
    2009-02-27 09:00 PM
    Any way we could get a tv.com icon? I just downloaded this app. Seems to be pretty nice
    2009-02-27 09:22 PM
    @ dnewayz

Hey i sent u a private message. Whenever you can could you respond please?

Thanks!!
    2009-02-27 10:04 PM
    @ dnewayz

Hey i sent u a private message. Whenever you can could you respond please?

Thanks!!
    I think I can answer here...
    I used to have tons of sources for cydia, but that just made it really big and heavy. so I removed all of them and started fresh.
    what I have now is the iClarified source, the h a c k u l o u s (remove the spaces) source, xsellize source, the community sources and a few sources that looked good from cydia. the good thing about this, is that xsellize source has a lot of stuff from a lot of sources (all the good stuff at least) and it has his own unique stuff too. so that about covers everything cydia related.
    the rest I get from the app store (or more to the point- www. app u lo.us (remove the spaces), since the app store doesn't work in Israel).

hope this helped
    Music Comes First!!!
    2009-02-27 10:44 PM
    ok cool i found the complete upload...i got another question though...i'm finding it kinda hard to get some icons to change...how do i know what Exactly to rename the icons to, so they change properly...for instance i dl the dice icon to make for my yahtzee game, but how can i tell exactly what it needs to be renamed too...also i dl the Uno.png listed here, i added it to the folder, but the icon did not change..is there a reason for this?..thanks again

one more again...my homescreen is similar here:

thing is, is i can't really see the top icons and time too well since they are white, now when i open apps like here:

there is a nice dark green line on the top...now to keep that green a constant, would i have to manually edit the background photo in say photo shop, or is there another way to do this....sorry for all the questions
    Last edited by lunercrab; 2009-02-28 at 02:04 AM.
    2009-02-28 01:48 AM
    You're welcome!
    By the way, I don't know if you saw on page #110 of this thread I gave a tutorial on installing that clock widget you were asking about.
    @kevinxy

i did and it worked perfectly, but then a call came in and i noticed that when a call comes in you cant see the number because the clock covers it.

so i took it off b/c of that.

any suggestions?

thanks!

@dnewayz

i dont know if you've seen my iphone screenshots, but basically i would love to use the matthias theme but even if i do the custom matthia everything else looks good except my icon names since i have the 5 column springboard

is there any other way or any other application in which i can change the font size?
    Last edited by lencho; 2009-02-28 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-02-28 04:37 AM
    @chiotas

Edge

any level soft

enjoy
    Attached Images -edge.png -level.png 
    2009-02-28 08:47 AM
    another sniper

enjoy
    Attached Images -sniper.png 
    Last edited by golum; 2009-02-28 at 09:19 AM.
    2009-02-28 09:12 AM
    @ golum
    Hey would i be able to request the FSO AIRPORT BARS?

I dont like the satellite on the russian theme. I think just 3 buuf-ized bars would be great

Could you help?
    2009-02-28 10:35 AM
    ok cool i found the complete upload...i got another question though...i'm finding it kinda hard to get some icons to change...how do i know what Exactly to rename the icons to, so they change properly...for instance i dl the dice icon to make for my yahtzee game, but how can i tell exactly what it needs to be renamed too...also i dl the Uno.png listed here, i added it to the folder, but the icon did not change..is there a reason for this?..thanks again

I believe the icons need to be named EXACTLY how they appear on your screen

for example, iFitness would have to be named iFitness.png

The Beejive app appears as BeejiveIM so it would have to be named BeejiveIM.png

etc...
    2009-02-28 10:43 AM
    @lencho
    you have choice

enjoy
    Attached Images -airport-1.png -airport-2.png -airport-3.png 
    2009-02-28 11:28 AM
    edge 2
    more toast 1 and 2
    sniper

enjoy
    Attached Images -edge.png -more-toast-2.png -sniper.png -more-toast-.png 
    Last edited by golum; 2009-02-28 at 12:03 PM.
    2009-02-28 11:48 AM
7,934 ... 3777858687888997137187 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD