so i am almost sure that i put all the codes in correct, but the bottom portion of the image with the text stop look listen does not appear but the portion with the ipod, mail and such icon appears in it's place with a large blank spot right above it. has anyone else had this problem or is it jsut me? and if so any ideas of what i may be doing wrong?
    2007-08-26 10:34 AM
    There was a file included in the folder called displayorder.plist it goes under System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app

That should fix your problem
    Last edited by Shimizu1006; 2007-08-26 at 10:31 PM. Reason: wanted to add a happy face :)
    Sent From My iPhone
    2007-08-26 10:31 PM
    thanks alot there man. i love your theme. domething diffrent than any other ones i have seen. i am at work at the moment but when i get home i will see if that works. i haven't had any real experience with anything more than a highschool computer lit course so this is all pretty new to me. but just one quick question, there was another file something along the lines of local settings, should i put that in the same place?
    2007-08-26 11:10 PM
    Yes that one goes under /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/English.lproj

Its to get rid of the default white text from appearing
    Sent From My iPhone
    2007-08-26 11:12 PM
    Yes that one goes under /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/English.lproj

Its to get rid of the default white text from appearing
    is that how u get rid of the white text from any theme or just yours? ill check it out because the theme im using now im having problems adding the background so its not complete
    2007-08-26 11:22 PM
    thats for any theme not just mine
    Sent From My iPhone
    2007-08-27 03:16 AM
    thanks again. everything looks great now. this is an awesome theme. got anything else in the works?
    2007-08-27 06:08 AM
    yah right now im working on getting some of the icons easier to read and also making matching themes for other apps/springboard parts. If you have any ideas/input id love to hear!
    Sent From My iPhone
    2007-08-27 06:46 AM
    actualy i love how the icons aren't actualy buttons sticking out. i think that may be one of the reasons that i like this theme so much. it makes the home screen just flow a little more than other themes that have a great background picture but then have this, for lack of a better word, eyesore on top of it. the only idea i would have is to maybe try to get some city skylines from diffrent parts of the world but i can understand how once you ahve done one you would want to do something else. one idea that i had was to make one that had the regualr icons but have them set under a shattered or spider webbed glass. just an idea there though. but thanks again and keep up the good work.
    Last edited by OutOfMyLeague; 2007-08-27 at 08:04 AM. Reason: typo
    quote of the night at a bar, "Yes, this is an iPhone and no you can't play with it."
    2007-08-27 08:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD