OKay I have downloaded and jailbroken my itouch with 1.1.4 firmware, and have also upgraded to the 2.0.2 software, and rejailbroken via quickpwn...... now i have downloaded customize, but when i apply the theme to the device nothing happens whats going on??????
    2008-09-03 03:43 AM
    Try rebooting your device.
    2008-09-03 04:04 AM
    how would i reboot my device
    2008-09-03 04:11 AM
    the theme probably didn't download correctly. You shoudnt need to reboot for a customize theme to be applied. The customize server often only downloads the empty folders for the theme.

Try to empty the customize cache restart customize uninstall and reinstall the theme.
    2008-09-03 04:12 AM
    just tryed that and it didnt work..... do i need to download the lib fix if so where do i get that cause i couldnt find it in the new installer 4. Plzzzz Somebody help

yah sorry just tryed that and it didnt work either.... do you thank that the winterboard is interfearing with the theme i am trying to use
    Last edited by surfhoopdream232; 2008-09-03 at 04:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-09-03 04:18 AM
    Do you have Winterboard themes set up? If so then they may interfere with Customize. You could try and use the theme in WinterBoard (if available for such) and use that.
    2008-09-04 01:08 AM
    I have winterboard and Customize both working. After I posted the last I tried to download a few new themes and the directories are empty. SO teh app thinks the theme is downloaded but there are no graphics files in them. No graphis files, nothing to apply. Everytime I try to download anything I get a pop up that tells me that either Im on a slow internet connection (not the case) or that the Customize server is unavailable.

The Customize server has been an issue for a couple of months now. Spicy Chicken even has a not about it on the front page of his website advising people to try to download at odd hours and such.
    2008-09-04 01:37 AM
    You cant have two different themes applied in winterboard and Customize at the same time. They screw each other up. And reboot just means turning off you iPhone and then turning it back on.
    LOL! DOesnt everyone know that only real women know how to handle a stick?
    As long as Miguel can blow...he's straight.
    I dread that first dusting of the white stuff.
    ready for a romp buddy? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    2008-09-06 10:00 PM
    I beg to differ with you. I have a Customize theme for my lockscreen wallpaper, sliders,wifi and signal bars, charging and headed battery, Bluetooth, edge, carrier icons, chat bubbles, dock, notepad theme, weather backgrounds and I use Winterboard for springboard wallpaper, keyboards, icons, no issues.
    2008-09-07 04:20 AM
    yeah but you can't have a full theme (eg buuf2) on both of them because they interfere with each other
    2008-09-07 05:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD