Hello friends and hackers,

I have a quick question...

When using Winterboard, how would I go about changing the "spinning gear" icon in the top bar.. as in, What is the name of the file and what folder does it go in when i make the custom theme?

Thanks for all help,

Lego.
    2008-09-03 05:30 AM
    thats really interesting, ive looked at almost all the files through ssh, and could'nt find it, i think it might be on the firmware, just like the boot logo?
    2008-09-03 04:53 PM
    there are like 90 progress gear .png's Im not sure where any of them go tho maybe some of them are for the top bar you are talking about. I edited like 20-30 and was like nvm this is going to take forever. If you do edit them all you need to do is put them in /library/themes/theme/UIImages so you can use them with winterboard.

here are all the progress gear picture files I can find. now all you need to do is edit them
    Progress Gear .png's
    Last edited by kadernal; 2008-09-03 at 05:29 PM. Reason: added file
    2008-09-03 05:23 PM
    Great, thanks!! I was actually thinking about replacing it with something entirely different. I assume I do not need all 90 images? I may be wrong... /Me goes to experiment.

Thanks Again,

Lego
    2008-09-04 04:04 AM
    Hi all,
    did some of u have success in replacing them to something different?
    Im still hunting for an idea ;-)
    2009-11-30 02:33 AM
    there are like 90 progress gear .png's Im not sure where any of them go tho maybe some of them are for the top bar you are talking about. I edited like 20-30 and was like nvm this is going to take forever. If you do edit them all you need to do is put them in /library/themes/theme/UIImages so you can use them with winterboard.

here are all the progress gear picture files I can find. now all you need to do is edit them
    Progress Gear .png's

I assume this has changed... Does anyone know how to change the ProgressGears in 4.3.1?? I have a badass Megaman GIF all vut up and saved in the .pngs that I could make available.
    2011-06-10 02:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD