The Todo section will work with all versions of Todo, including the latest app and plugin. Make sure to install only one plugin in LI (delete the older 0.3.3 version if you upgrade to a newer one; disabling may not be enough according to a single user report). Also make sure that the plugin is enabled. Then respring the device, slide/tap to unlock, turn off device and on again.
    Come visit AlohaSoft
    2010-03-04 03:13 PM
    Best looking lock screen bar none!
    2010-03-04 03:49 PM
    The Todo section will work with all versions of Todo, including the latest app and plugin. Make sure to install only one plugin in LI (delete the older 0.3.3 version if you upgrade to a newer one; disabling may not be enough according to a single user report). Also make sure that the plugin is enabled. Then respring the device, slide/tap to unlock, turn off device and on again.
    Thank you! I uninstall 0.3.3 version and install the 1.3.4 version, respring, and it works again! Thanks for responding, and I am one happy donar for your theme.
    2010-03-04 04:10 PM
    @Armadillo

I have updated the todo. js on my theme. I have Todo 3.4.2 installed with an evenment.

Voilà les screens avec votre thème complet (sans modifications)

I don't see Todo Notifications like my theme
    2010-03-04 05:59 PM
    @Ramses2: Please follow the intructions in post #2121. It is important that after a respring you unlock the device (this also applies to mail and calendar sections). After that, all sections will work, including Todo.
    Come visit AlohaSoft
    2010-03-04 07:44 PM
    I activated the plugin, I made a respring and then restart the iphone. Nothing has changed
    2010-03-04 07:49 PM
    Did you delete every other plugin? As the user above can attest, it will work for them. If it doesn't for you, please send me the todo.js from your phone so i can verify it is indeed working.
    Come visit AlohaSoft
    2010-03-04 08:13 PM
    Sorry, in haste, I forgot to reinstall the plugin todo

Work's fine

Many thanks Armadillo
    2010-03-04 08:26 PM
    it's okay, I'm happy you got it sorted out. In the future, you may want to contact me directly via email. It's much easier to handle this that way.
    Come visit AlohaSoft
    2010-03-04 09:21 PM
    No problem, I dared not do
    2010-03-04 09:23 PM
    Hi Armadillo , I' m a pure newbie with iPhone customization . I am interested in your Aqwaoh IV Lockinfo theme . I first installed an hacked version III to try to understand how powerful it is , and I love it . That ' s why I just sent you a donation with Paypal ( transaction number : 48740217TM122931J )to obtain your updated version IV

Thanks a lot for your hard work , and congratulations.

I apologize for my poor English , but ... I' m a frenchie

Beotien
    Last edited by beotien; 2010-03-07 at 03:26 PM.
    2010-03-07 03:06 PM
    Hi

I wonder if anyone would be so kind as to get me the weather code for Bath in the UK. the code i have is UK211 and it does not work.

Also where do i put my login details for the Twitter part to work?

TIA

Richard
    Quote found somewhere from a guy called 'Aggitated' LOL

I REALLY wish someone would come out with an iPhone killer, not to kill the iPhone, but make Jobs really have to work for all this money we are all just throwing at him like a stripper on a pole........

2010-03-11 04:09 PM
    Hi

I wonder if anyone would be so kind as to get me the weather code for Bath in the UK. the code i have is UK211 and it does not work.

Also where do i put my login details for the Twitter part to work?

TIA

Richard
    Richard:

In the config.js file, you can just add "Bath, UK" under the Weather Settings section. You don't need a code. I tried this and it worked.

As far as Twitter credentials, those would go in the LockInfo app under the Twitter plug in.

Cheers,

Steve

Armadillo:

Can you help me with one config question (I emailed you a couple of weeks ago but it probably got buried)? In the Twitter section, I would prefer that all tweets are "expanded", not just the first one. No matter what I do with the Expand/Collapse settings, only the first tweet is opened and I have to manually open the rest of the list.

Thanks,

S
    Last edited by scirica; 2010-03-11 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-03-11 05:59 PM
    The collapsed in twitter has a bug. I can't fix it now since I'm very busy. Will see what I can do next week. For now, uncollapse manually. Sorry about that.
    Come visit AlohaSoft
    2010-03-12 12:26 AM
    The collapsed in twitter has a bug. I can't fix it now since I'm very busy. Will see what I can do next week. For now, uncollapse manually. Sorry about that.
    Thanks for the reply. At least I can stop "worrying" about it and wait patiently for a fix. Going "native" for a while.
    2010-03-12 12:58 AM
    As promised, I took a look at the first collapse problem and this is how you fix it. Open twitter.js and find the following three lines at the top:

Code:
    if (!collapseAllButFirst_twitter) {
    	var collapseAllButFirst_twitter = true;
    }
    Delete them or comment them out.
    Come visit AlohaSoft
    2010-03-16 04:37 PM
    As promised, I took a look at the first collapse problem and this is how you fix it. Open twitter.js and find the following three lines at the top:

Code:
    if (!collapseAllButFirst_twitter) {
    	var collapseAllButFirst_twitter = true;
    }
    Delete them or comment them out.
    That did it! Thanks Armadillo!!!!
    2010-03-16 06:39 PM
    Hi Armadillo
    How to get all feed rss without switchleft or right
    Thanks

ps:i found
    Last edited by kalou60; 2010-03-26 at 10:56 PM.
    2010-03-18 09:19 PM
    All themes updated with the following 181 icons:

Come visit AlohaSoft
    2010-04-07 09:47 PM
    Hi armadillo first thx for the Lockinfo IV theme. i just want to know if you fixed the notifications for Facebook? Because it's not working on mine. I'm just getting an icon on top bar and nothing on lockinf o notifications,
    2010-04-19 10:51 PM
2,220 ... 75797105106107108109 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD