I am actually working on allowing some customization of the Aqwoah or any of the other themes. You will be able to automatically override the wallpaper and dock as well as any icons you might want. Stay tuned...
    Come visit AlohaSoft
    2008-03-22 09:47 PM
    Love it!
    2008-03-23 12:00 AM
    cool
    2008-03-23 01:07 AM
    i would like to request an icon for "Battery" (its part of HWinfo but just the battery info part)

link: http://www.trejan.com/projects/ipod/#BATTERY

(sorry doesn't include an icon but its basically just a duracell battery as the default icon)

Thanks so much!

also in your next update can you please rename the app 1Shot to "1Shoot" since thats the actual name
    Last edited by nirav464; 2008-03-23 at 03:54 AM.
    2008-03-23 03:51 AM
    Battery is already in Aqwoah
    Come visit AlohaSoft
    2008-03-23 04:13 AM
    oh so it is the duracell battery as the "aqwoah icon"?
    2008-03-23 04:15 AM
    yep. And 1Shoot is already fixed. It'll come up in the next release.
    Come visit AlohaSoft
    2008-03-23 04:18 AM
    hey if you're free can remake the "ibrate" icon, because i don't know it just doesn't "go along" with all the other awesome icons. please

Sorry but can you also make an icon for genesis4iphone. It hasn't been released yet to the public but it will be very soon (around next week).
    Last edited by nirav464; 2008-03-23 at 04:31 AM.
    2008-03-23 04:20 AM
    WoW just WoW

Very nice..!
    2008-03-23 04:52 AM
    Hmm I'm on 1.1.1 and when i go to Settings > Wallpaper (and again wallpaper?) i just can't find a wallpaper that goes with the Aqwoah theme although it was in the package. There was a complete folder with .jpg backgrounds to use. However I read that you had to put them (manually) in your wallpaper folder (to sync with your iPhone).

So the thing is, I guess...:

You CAN select a different background for your summerboard than your wallpaper (slide to unlock screen) when you use SMBprefs and ANOTHER theme than Aqwoah. That's what I used to do...

But you can't choose another wallpaper when you're using the Aqwoah theme, as it just uses the wallpaper you have on your slide to unlock screen as well.

Isn't it?
    2008-03-23 05:52 PM
    Is the Aqwoah MACalc skin still on the server? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
    2008-03-23 06:57 PM
    Hi Armadillo or to anyone that can help me. I used to wonder what the heck happened to aqwoah. I used to use it when I was on firmware 1.1.1. But for some reason I have not been able to find the source anymore. I loved the keyboard as well as the summerboard theme.

Well I stumbled onto this thread because I was doing a search on MMi for snes4iphone. Now I'm not entirely sure but it seems one must donate to acquire the source? I am more than willing to donate because I really miss the goodies. I'm using 1.1.3 now. Never jumped on the 1.1.2 bandwagon. And I'm going to pass on the 1.1.4 bandwagon as well.

Can someone please let me know where to donate so I can once again enjoy Armadillo's awesome works?Its been a few months for me I think LOL. I miss my aqwoah fixins'! Thanks in advance.

***UPDATE*** I found the donate link back in thread #12. I think someone said to look at the sig? I am on my iPhone most of the time (right now being one of those times) and I have MMi's skin configured to iPhone view through my control panel. So I do not see sigs thank toy very much (that's only if that reply was referring to my request for help).
    Last edited by kiddoko; 2008-03-23 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Found the donation link myself.
    Big kid playing with iPhone! Learning as I go...
    2008-03-23 07:08 PM
    look at his sig............
    2008-03-23 07:14 PM
    Here's the deal. Currently, Aqwoah does not have a default wallpaper in SummerBoard, so if you check the Theme Wallpaper option, you won't see any. If you check the general wallpaper option, you will get the lock screen wallpaper throughout. The next update of Aqwoah will have a wallpaper (trying to decide what goes well with it). No matter what I select, some will be pleased and others will go "Ick...".

So that's why the next update will have a special treat. You will be able to override the wallpaper and dock, etc. as well as any of the icons in the Aqwoah theme with your own images. How will this work so that the next update doesn't overwrite your images? These are the steps to accomplish that:

1. SSH or otherwise access your iPhone and navigate to ~/Library/AlohaSoft (if the AlohaSoft folder is not present, create one)

2. Inside the AlohaSoft folder, create one or two folders (depending on what you want to modify): "Root" and/or "Icons". After this you should have this folder structure:

~/Library/AlohaSoft/Aqwoah/Root/ and/or
    ~/Library/AlohaSoft/Aqwoah/Icons/

3. Now put whatever pngs you want to transfer into those folders. The "Root" folder may contain "Wallpaper.png", "Dock.png", "MiniDock.png", and/or "StatusBar.png". The "Icons" folder may contain any icon that you want (it can be an alternative icon from another theme that you prefer over the Aqwoah variant or an icon for an application for which no icon exists yet).

4. That's it. This mechanism applies to all AlohaSoft themes (you can repeat this procedure for Kroam, Precious, etc. by creating folders with the relevant theme name in ~Library/AlohaSoft/ and put Root and Icons folders inside). Now whenever the themes are updated, they will replace the older SummerBoard themes and if a custom theme folder is found in Alohasoft, its contents will be copied into the relevant SummerBoard theme and overwrite the wallpaper and icons of the SummerBoard theme.
    Come visit AlohaSoft
    2008-03-23 07:18 PM
    look at his sig............
    On my iPhone 95% of the time. Using MMi iPhone skin view changed in control panel. I do not see sigs. But thank you for the help...............

I found the donation link. I can't wait to be able to use all these goodies again. I've missed them so much!

I think when developers like armadillo are dedicated the way he seems to be. A donation is a small way of saying thanks.
    Last edited by kiddoko; 2008-03-23 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Big kid playing with iPhone! Learning as I go...
    2008-03-23 07:55 PM
    great work armadillo... love ur work
    2008-03-23 09:49 PM
    So these are the upcoming wallpapers for all themes with the option of replacing them with custom ones (see my previous post about the procedure). I will also add the instructions to the "More Info..." page for the themes.

Last edited by armadillo; 2008-03-23 at 10:39 PM.
    Come visit AlohaSoft
    2008-03-23 10:29 PM
    I think the wallpaper on the top-right one should go with Aqwoah... it would go together better...
    2008-03-23 11:39 PM
    they all look really good.
    2008-03-24 12:22 AM
    Oh, wow, b-e-a-u-tiful!
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!
    2008-03-24 01:17 AM
2,220 ... 3341424344455393 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD