Looks as we'll have a really nice calculator again...
    GREAT JOB....

Thanks
    2008-12-02 03:25 PM
    Billy Frontier

Fieldrunners

Guitar Rock Tour

JellyCar

LineRider

MazeFinger

Player

Spawn

Trace

Virtual Pool

biteSMS

Photobucket

Yelp

Air Sharing

Lux Touch

NY Times
    Last edited by armadillo; 2008-12-06 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Come visit AlohaSoft
    2008-12-03 04:29 AM
    Billy Frontier

Fieldrunners

Guitar Rock Tour

JellyCar

LineRider

MazeFinger

Player

Spawn

Trace

Virtual Pool

biteSMS

Photobucket

Yelp!

Air Sharing

Lux Touch

NY Times

Thanks...these look awesome!
    Last edited by gamefreak5678; 2008-12-06 at 11:51 PM.
    Jailbroken 3.1.3 16GB iPod Touch using redsn0w
    Jailbroken 6.1 16GB iPhone using evasi0n
    Jailbroken 6.1 16GB iPad using evasi0n
    2008-12-03 05:01 AM
    Billy Frontier

Fieldrunners

Guitar Rock Tour

JellyCar

LineRider

MazeFinger

Player

Spawn

Trace

Virtual Pool

biteSMS

Photobucket

Yelp!

Air Sharing

Lux Touch

NY Times

wow, just...wow. you're great armadillo!

any chance of getting another email icon? sorry, but i'm not a big fan of the current Aqwoah one.

thanks!
    Last edited by drtybrd61; 2008-12-03 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-12-03 07:47 AM
    is this available in cydia? I have looked around in cydia and do not see it anywhere. I really like this theme and would like to download it, any help would be great. thanks
    2008-12-03 04:48 PM
    is this available in cydia? I have looked around in cydia and do not see it anywhere. I really like this theme and would like to download it, any help would be great. thanks
    click the link in armadillo's signature. you'll have to make a small donation and then he'll hook you up. if you ask me, it's well worth it.
    2008-12-04 05:34 AM
    I have always wondered what a small donation would be in the 3rd party app world. I don't mind donating money to someone that works hard and listens to icon requests I'm just curious to know what is considered a decent donation. I would hate to donate something and insult the developer by it not being enough.
    2008-12-04 03:30 PM
    I have always wondered what a small donation would be in the 3rd party app world. I don't mind donating money to someone that works hard and listens to icon requests I'm just curious to know what is considered a decent donation. I would hate to donate something and insult the developer by it not being enough.
    Donate what you think this theme is worth. Any amount of money is better than nothing...
    Jailbroken 3.1.3 16GB iPod Touch using redsn0w
    Jailbroken 6.1 16GB iPhone using evasi0n
    Jailbroken 6.1 16GB iPad using evasi0n
    2008-12-06 02:17 AM
    armadillo has said (earlier in this thread) that any amount is welcome, and will get access to the repo for a donation (IIRC).

That being said, with Paypal fees, and then also taking into consideration the 'better' or 'mid tier' apps available on the app store, and then even making custom icons on request (kind of like continuing to develop that 'mid tier' app).....you should be able to come up with a general idea.

Another possible way to think is maybe some of the most expensive 3rd party apps (aka Intelliscreen), and then there's a few that are worth a decent lunch, and then there's free....

If you weren't aware, he's been providing the theme since the 1.x iPhone days....that also shows dedication.

Also...in the repo are some other cool iPhone graphics/themes, btw. Icons for apps, dialer, battery, about to add calculator theme....
    Last edited by hartphoto; 2008-12-06 at 02:34 AM. Reason: additions
    2008-12-06 02:31 AM
    The calculators for 2.1 and 2.2 will be coming this weekend. I will also update the themes with all the new icons. Here are a few more.

CameraBag

Classics

COED&T (Concise Oxford English Dictionary & Thesaurus)

HiConverter

Stage Hand

USA Manual

Wallet (or any other password storage app you might use)

WorldWiki+

One more thing. If you want to reply to any of my posts, try and not quote the icons... Thanks.
    Last edited by armadillo; 2008-12-06 at 03:35 AM.
    Come visit AlohaSoft
    2008-12-06 03:16 AM
    in an earlier post, armadillo stated that anything over a $1 is accepted.
    2008-12-06 03:33 AM
    I forgot. Someone asked for alternative mail icons. Here are some:

Just so you know that the alternative icons are also included in the themes. Inside the theme folder, there is also a folder called AltIcons. It contains alternative versions of some icons. So these mail icons as well as some other alternatives I have posted can be found there.

Here's how you can use alternative icons without causing problems when I update Aqwoah:

1. SSH into your iPhone and create the following directory structure /Library/Themes/MyAqwoah/Icons
    2. Transfer any custom icons (e.g. the Mail icon you like best) into the Icons folder of that directory
    3. If you like, you can also transfer a custom dock and/or wallpaper. Transfer the appropriate Wallpaper.png and/or Dock.png into the MyAqwoah folder (so they are joining the Icons folder)
    4. Now launch WinterBoard and drag MyAqwoah to the top of the theme list and activate it

That's it. Now anything in MyAqwoah will override whatever is in Aqwoah, even when I update Aqwoah.
    Last edited by armadillo; 2008-12-06 at 06:01 AM.
    Come visit AlohaSoft
    2008-12-06 05:59 AM
    I forgot. Someone asked for alternative mail icons. Here are some:

Just so you know that the alternative icons are also included in the themes. Inside the theme folder, there is also a folder called AltIcons. It contains alternative versions of some icons. So these mail icons as well as some other alternatives I have posted can be found there.

Here's how you can use alternative icons without causing problems when I update Aqwoah:

1. SSH into your iPhone and create the following directory structure /Library/Themes/MyAqwoah/Icons
    2. Transfer any custom icons (e.g. the Mail icon you like best) into the Icons folder of that directory
    3. If you like, you can also transfer a custom dock and/or wallpaper. Transfer the appropriate Wallpaper.png and/or Dock.png into the MyAqwoah folder (so they are joining the Icons folder)
    4. Now launch WinterBoard and drag MyAqwoah to the top of the theme list and activate it

That's it. Now anything in MyAqwoah will override whatever is in Aqwoah, even when I update Aqwoah.

that was me asking for the mail icon. wow, you never cease to amaze. thanks for all your hard work!
    2008-12-06 06:13 AM
    Thank you!
    Love the first mail icon, put it straight into my MyAqwoah Folder.
    That subfolde works just fine, got now my own custom-customized-Aqwoah.
    2008-12-07 12:38 AM
    Could you please make icons for

Newsstand

Kroll

Star Wars The Force Unleashed

Real Soccer 2009

Thanks
    2008-12-07 10:12 PM
    Can I get a map icon please.
    2008-12-07 10:59 PM
    I realize that there rae a few newcomers here, so I have ammended my signature. Please read it. I would also prefer if you guys would email me your requests (the same rules apply there), since I don't always check this thread.

Just a quick note to let you guys know that the themes have been updated and the new calculator skins are now available.

I was playing with the calculator and I was wondering if people would be interested in something like this variant.

Last edited by armadillo; 2008-12-08 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Come visit AlohaSoft
    2008-12-08 06:38 PM
    Beautiful Job!!!!

Perhaps you could sllightly change the constrat between buttons.

by the way, I'm absolutly fan of your Job, like we say in French : BRAVO !
    Last edited by renaud321; 2008-12-08 at 10:26 PM.
    2008-12-08 09:49 PM
    Personally I would love to get the exact same calculator back as in Aqwoah 1.5.
    2008-12-09 02:55 PM
    Could you please make icons for:
    speak easy
    nimbuzz
    around me
    worldwiki
    wiki2touch
    crash bandiccot kard 3d
    inferno (pimball)

thanks!!!!!!!!
    2008-12-10 01:53 PM
2,220 ... 2767757677787987 ...