where can i donate
    his signature
    2009-04-17 05:03 PM
    here is a wonderful Skype skin Armadillo did he will be adding it to the repo this weekend,,,,I LOVE IT
    Attached Thumbnails Aqwoah-photo.jpg   Aqwoah-photo-2-.jpg  
    2009-04-17 08:44 PM
    iGuerilla, 2XL Supercross:
    Attached Images Aqwoah-iguerilla.png Aqwoah-supercross1.png Aqwoah-supercross.png 
    2009-04-21 09:43 AM
    Hey armadillo I try to combine your theme with the iNav theme and wonder if you can be kind and create some Big icon for the iNav Theme here is what is look like so far. Thanks ahead
    Attached Thumbnails Aqwoah-img_0001.png   Aqwoah-img_0012.png   Aqwoah-img_0013.png   Aqwoah-img_0014.png   Aqwoah-img_0015.png   Aqwoah-img_0016.png   Aqwoah-img_0017.png  
    2009-04-26 05:08 AM
    All themes updated with with well over 100 icons (total icon count now at 1226 in each theme). These are the apps covered since my last post:

9 innings - Action Blox - AgileMessenger - AirCoaster - AppLinks - AquaSlots - Aqualution - Assassin's - Azkend - Backdrops - Bang!Bang! - Batmobile - Bloons - BlueSkies - Bobby 2 - Brick 3D - Bust A Cap - CSI Miami - CallCounter - Car Jack - ColorDrops - Convertbot - Cop&Robber - Cosmic Nitro - Cronk - DOND - Diablo III - DigdugRemix - DuckHunt - FCSB Toggle - FML - FartySlots - FlightControl - Freeballin' - FruitySlots - gudeballs - Hellfire - iBeer - iBug - iFighterLite - iFile - iGuerilla - iHunt 3D - iHunt - iMilk - iMunchies - iSniper - iSoda - iTypeFastR - iheartradio - LaserTag - Lemonade - M. Poker 75k - Magicwallet - Manager - MarineGirls - MetaSquares - Missed Call - MonsterTN - NFSU - Nightglow - OpenTable - PAC-MAN - Pandemonium - Pb Dreams - Photo Vault - Pole Position - Pool Service - Ports Of Call - PriceIsRight - puzzloop - qTweeter - Quickoffice - Red Bull AR - Resident Evil DEGENERATION - Resident Evil Degeneration - RhinoBall - SMSCounter - SMSTool - Sally's Spa - Shooting - Siberian - SilentScope - Sky Burger - Smack It Deluxe - SnowSlots - Snowboard - Spanish - Star Wars Force Unleash - StickWars - Sunday Lawn - SuperYumYum3 - Supercross - Terminator - ThemePark - Tiger Woods - Tlert - Top Gun - Tornado - Toxic Balls - Track & Field - Translator - TreasureHunter - TwitterFon - Underworld - UniWar - V.Villagers 2 - Vanguard - Word Find - Y! Messenger - Zippo Lighter

As always, if you want to request icons, feel free to email me and make sure to provide link in iTunes and name of app on iPhone exactly as shown (case sensitive)
    Come visit AlohaSoft
    2009-05-15 09:57 PM
    All themes updated with with 35 icons (total icon count including alternative versions now at 1266 in each theme). These are the apps covered since my last post:

Myst - SlingPlayer - DJMixTour - X2Football - Lost Empires - Real Tennis - TripIt - FedEx Mobile - TV.com - myWireless - Email 'n Walk - Skyscape - Checklist - RSSPlayer - TravTracker - Discount - Snake Deluxe - Knights - The Sims 3 - WestBang - Phaze - StoneLoops! - Graviton - QuadRacing - Zenonia - iBomber - JohnnyCrash - Toki Tori - LEGO GCG - Sonic 2 - Trivial Pursuit - vxflash - Slots - Last Canon - DinoSmash

Also updated SBsettings theme with three new toggles/buttons: Calculator - HapticPro - VolumeMC (just saw two new toggles that will be updated shortly)

As always, if you want to request icons, feel free to email me and make sure to provide link in iTunes and name of app exactly as shown on iPhone (case sensitive)
    Come visit AlohaSoft
    2009-06-09 05:25 AM
    armadillo, please upload tuner icon for your list. it doesn't include in your package. and, other icons corrupted. aol radio corrupted and cycorder!
    iPhone 3GS 32gb | iOS Jailbroked | Winterboard Custom Theme| Ultrasn0w Unlocked
    AMD X2 2.6GHz CPU (Overclocked @ 3.2Ghz) | Asus M2N-SLI Mobo | G.Skill DDR2800 2GB Mem
    Xbox360 Elite | XCM CPU/GPU Fan | Talismoon Fan | Xecuter NAND/JTAG | iXtreme LT Firmware
    Toyota 2JZ-GE | Turboeast Stage 1 Turbo Kit | Haltech F10x Fuel EMS | AEM Boost & A/F Gauges
    2009-06-14 09:37 PM
    armadillo, please upload tuner icon for your list. it doesn't include in your package. and, other icons corrupted. aol radio corrupted and cycorder!
    Please read armadillo's signature line.
    2009-06-14 09:49 PM
    man i can't delete his theme icons because of the corrupted files! cydia can remove it but the corrupted files still there when browsed with iphonebrowser.
    iPhone 3GS 32gb | iOS Jailbroked | Winterboard Custom Theme| Ultrasn0w Unlocked
    AMD X2 2.6GHz CPU (Overclocked @ 3.2Ghz) | Asus M2N-SLI Mobo | G.Skill DDR2800 2GB Mem
    Xbox360 Elite | XCM CPU/GPU Fan | Talismoon Fan | Xecuter NAND/JTAG | iXtreme LT Firmware
    Toyota 2JZ-GE | Turboeast Stage 1 Turbo Kit | Haltech F10x Fuel EMS | AEM Boost & A/F Gauges
    2009-06-14 10:05 PM
    hey army, im sorry, and i feel like i only come back here to do this, but could you send me the link to your repo one more time? i really love this theme but i somehow lost the info...

my email was [email protected], but its now [email protected]

if you can, i would be extremely grateful
    2009-06-20 06:04 PM
    Is there a link where I can learn how to install your icons or create my own theme. I would like to learn where to put the icons in the file system and/or if they should be separate from apples standard ones or put in another folder, etc...

Thanks...
    2009-06-22 04:44 AM
    All the themes and skins I've tried work fine on 3.0 except keyboard skin - thats a problem all have because of the update.

Guess will need a Winterboard update to fix that.

Lovely themes still tho
    2009-06-22 01:58 PM
    How long is a usual wait to receive the repository URL after a donation?

Been waiting a little while and was wondering when I could expect it.
    2009-06-23 12:38 AM
    How do you get all the latest icons?
    2009-06-23 01:22 AM
    Ok, anyone have the email for Armadillo since it says not to PM him.

Been about 2 days and I have yet to receive the source info for this great looking theme.
    2009-06-23 08:46 PM
    Anyone who has donated has his email address. When you donate, he replies by email. I am sure that he doesn't want his email address to be circulated all over the internet - can you imagine the amount of spam and erroneous requests he would have to sift through?
    2009-06-23 09:57 PM
    Anyone who has donated has his email address. When you donate, he replies by email. I am sure that he doesn't want his email address to be circulated all over the internet - can you imagine the amount of spam and erroneous requests he would have to sift through?
    He sent me a PM and I never thought to check the paypal receipt but I have it now. Thanks!
    2009-06-24 12:59 AM
    So do you have to donate in order to get the latest updates?
    2009-06-24 04:20 AM
    Does this theme work for 3.0?
    2009-06-26 10:30 PM
    Does this theme work for 3.0?
    the theme (except for the messages icons), dialpad, dots, sbsettnig are working
    the keyboard is not
    2009-06-27 02:26 AM
2,220 ... 3777858687888997 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD