Here is an updated version of Aqwoah (v1.4):

This version adds lots of extra application icons for a good SummerBoard experience:

Aqwoah 1.2 introduced battery replacement icons:

Aqwoah 1.3 now introduces a calculator that IMHO beats Apple's by quite a margin:

As soon as the file is approved, you should be able to download it right here.

You can also access all of these graphics through Installer. For details, click the link to Alohasoft in my sig below.

Hope you like the theme.
    Hey Armadillo, Im a donor and was wondering where I could get these wallpapers and docks from this quoted post version (1.4)? I like the different looks, sunset, beack background, all black and metal dock etc can you send these to me via pm or should I email you instead? I'm also interested in the youtube icon from this version 1.4 can you send that as well?

I dont see the alternate youtube icon in the AltIcon folder and the background with Aqwoah in the source is blue.
    Last edited by bobright; 2009-07-30 at 10:43 PM.
    2009-07-30 10:25 PM
    All themes updated with 40 new icons as requested (total icon count in each theme now 1,512). These are the new ones:

3G Unrestrictor - A. Surgeon - AppMiner - CardStar - CityJumper - Cooking Mama - Ebuddy - Elert - Emoticons Deluxe - F.A.S.T - Fingerprint - G- Force Game - Hanuman Chalisa - Hanuman - IntelliDial - iSolitaire - Marbles - Monster Pinball - NFL 2010 - Pinball Fantasies - PixRemix - Poker 660k - Professional Police Training - RanchRush - RedLaser - ResidentEvil4 mobile edition - SafeWallet - Samachar - Slingshot Cowboy - Sonic Boom - SugarSync - Textfree - The Deep Pinball - Tiki Golf 3D - TouchKO - TweetDeck - Tweetmic - WeatherEye - Yahoo - zephyr.png

Also added three Aqwoah LiveClock themes (wall clock, alarm clock, and LCD clock). This is what they look like:

Come visit AlohaSoft
    2009-08-10 03:00 AM
    I got a little issue. I restore my phone and had to reinstall cydia apps. For some reason all the Aqwoah apps come up but I can't get the aqwoah keyboard to show up. Does it have to be on a certain spot in winterboard?
    2009-08-12 12:08 PM
    I got a little issue. I restore my phone and had to reinstall cydia apps. For some reason all the Aqwoah apps come up but I can't get the aqwoah keyboard to show up. Does it have to be on a certain spot in winterboard?
    Keyboards don't work on 3.x yet
    2009-08-12 01:25 PM
    Ah. That explains it. Thanks.
    2009-08-12 01:36 PM
    armadillo sent donation ...cant wait to use theme it looks great!
    2009-08-12 04:50 PM
    i have donated to your account.... can't wait to receive your theme
    2009-08-13 04:24 AM
    it wont take him long
    2009-08-13 04:45 AM
    I am using WINSCP and i am have a hard time puyying the files in the right places...HELP.....
    use I-funbox.com
    2009-08-18 07:10 PM
    And I have updated the icons in this thread. So anyone can extract the icons and still have a complete theme. It's just more tedious. As I said, the Installer option is one of convenience, but it requires bandwidth. Frankly, had I known how many people used the source, I probably would not have started the repository. Now I feel like I let them down. But I will make the source available again, even if I can't host it myself. So oxeneer, there's no need for you to chip in. You will get it back for free and keep your hard-earned money.
    I have tried to get a solid black wallpaper onto Aqwoah...got a .png, set it to my desktop, opened ifunbox and switched the png file to wallpapers...wallpaper shows up on the iphone but will not "override' the stock wallpaper for Aqwoah...pls advise what I am doing wrong and many thanks. pm me to [email protected]

Disregard...figured it out
    Last edited by bk6039; 2009-09-07 at 05:32 PM.
    2009-09-04 04:52 PM
    You need to make adjustments in Winterboard to take care of that. Or, delete the Aqwoah wallpaper from your iPhone.
    2009-09-04 08:35 PM
    Take a look at More Info in the Aqwoah theme on Cydia. It explains how to customize the theme to your liking.
    Come visit AlohaSoft
    2009-09-04 08:40 PM

This version adds lots of extra application icons for a good SummerBoard experience:

Aqwoah 1.3 now introduces a calculator that IMHO beats Apple's by quite a margin:

You can also access all of these graphics through Installer. For details, click the link to Alohasoft in my sig below.

Hope you like the theme.
    love the theme and have it on my 3gs but cannot for the life of me understand how to switch the background on lock and home screens to solid black. I have read and reread many blogs but to no avail...I have a black .png file and downloaded it to wallpapers using ifunbox and it went in to my Wallpaper folder on the iphone but it will not switch over...then downloaded [I]browser and tried to do same with again no results...obviously I am missing a step in the process but cannot determine what that might be...the fact that I am 83 )LOL) and attempting this may have something to do with it..can you provide a step-by step tutorial on what I need to do? wd be most thankful to you. Everything else came through ok (dialer, etc)
    2009-09-04 08:50 PM
    The step by step tutorial is in fact in the More Info section. Here it is again:

Can I customize it?
    Yes, you can override every aspect of the default Aqwoah theme by following these instructions:
    1. SSH or otherwise access your iPhone and create the following directory structure:
    /Library/Themes/MyAqwoah/Icons
    2. Transfer any custom icons into the Icons folder of that directory. The "Icons" folder may contain any icon that you want (it can be an alternative icon from another theme that you prefer over the Aqwoah variant or an icon for an application for which no icon exists yet). The icon name for a given application must match the name that is displayed on your iPhone. Aqwoah also comes with a number of alternative icons for various applications. These alternative icons can be transferred and renamed into your custom folder. They are found here:
    /Library/Themes/Aqwoah/AltIcons/
    3. If you like, you can also transfer a custom dock and/or wallpaper into MyAqwoah. Just transfer the appropriate Wallpaper.png and/or Dock.png into the root of the MyAqwoah folder (so they are joining the Icons folder).
    4. Finally, launch WinterBoard and activate the MyAqwoah theme. Then drag it all the way to the top of the theme list so that its priority is higher than that of Aqwoah. This will ensure that MyAqwoah overrides the icons in Aqwoah.
    Come visit AlohaSoft
    2009-09-04 09:02 PM
    dude i love this theme its amazing you should make a iNav theme it would look bad-A
    2009-09-05 04:45 AM
    All themes updated with the following icons:

In addition, you will find a new package with the Aqwoah keyboard for iAcces.

It's a WinterBoard theme that requires iAcces installation. For details on how this works, see the following thread:

http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-th...ard-3-0-a.html
    Come visit AlohaSoft
    2009-09-06 06:40 PM
    4 icons I havent found and not happy with my own artwork:

TomTom: UK - Ireland http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...326067542&mt=8
    Lottery View: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...291620213&mt=8

Fizz Traveller: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...315788375&mt=8

Sky Sports Sports Centre - Football SC http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...325185696&mt=8

If you find time my Aqwoah theme is more or less complete
    Last edited by Hitone; 2009-09-06 at 07:26 PM.
    2009-09-06 07:20 PM
    Please make any icon requests through email. You can find my email in the AlohaSoft repo.
    Come visit AlohaSoft
    2009-09-06 11:13 PM
    bump for this awesome theme...armadillo will make icons by request and they are awesome!!one of the most complete themes out there and armadillo is a great guy to deal with!
    Iv made a donation to him and plan to do it again well worth it everytime i emailed him with a icon request he got back to me within a couple of hours and the icon was done...now thats service..
    Again thanx armadillo for this awesome theme and your hard work
    2009-09-07 02:00 PM

Hope you like the theme.
    with the intro of the black keyboard coupled with Iacess 3.0, this has to be the most complete theme available today (personal preference, obviously) but it is a well done theme and great icon library...thx to you and all who have made this theme possible...
    2009-09-07 05:30 PM
2,220 ... 3979878889909199 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD