Hello,
    I have a .caf file that have extracted from my iphone (2.0.2, 2g) and would like to increase the volume of it.
    I have tried GoldWave, and a few other apps, but either they are not seen or they will not play.
    How can I "just" increase the volume so that I can hear it when it goes off?

I have searched GOOGLE and well have come up empty.
    Maybe the terms: increase a .caf file, changing a .caf file, edit a .caf file, making a .caf file, that I am missing are wrong ...

Thanks
    2008-09-06 04:37 PM
    In short; change it back to a .aif then increase the volume, then change it back to the .caf

OR Post it.. I'll do it for you :
    2008-09-07 05:59 PM
    i know this is an old post but could you make these a bit louder i got confused when i did it my self its the daft w/e but thanx in advanced and i know this is an old post but just found it. just post or send it back my msn is [email protected] i also use messanger
    RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
    2008-09-23 06:17 AM
    i know this is an old post but could you make these a bit louder i got confused when i did it my self its the daft w/e but thanx in advanced and i know this is an old post but just found it. just post or send it back my msn is [email protected] i also use messanger
    RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
    Here you go... CLICK ME!

LOL It will be pushing the limits of the small speakers
    2008-09-23 11:33 PM
    thanx a lot also wanted to know if you could make tut on how to do it cuz i want to make more but dont want to bother you lol.
    2008-09-24 06:02 AM
    Yes I can but....... This is the program I use to do it: Adobe Audition
    Do you have it?
    2008-09-25 03:16 AM
    AA3 yes i doo!
    2008-09-25 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD