I am trying to download and install themes off this site but I am not sure how. I try to download and it always says "Slow Down! You are trying to download files too quickly. You must wait 7 seconds before you may download another file.". Why is this showing up because I am waiting like 10 min before trying again. Also how would I install a theme once its downloaded?
    2008-09-08 01:48 AM
    I also need to know how should I install the themes to my itouch after I downloaded to my computer. Do we need a program or should we sync it? Please help
    2008-09-08 10:05 AM
    First, your phone has to be jailbroken to do this...search for "jailbreak".
    Second, you need to learn how to SSH....search for "SSH"
    Third, you can also apply themes straight from your phone once it is jailbroken...search for Cydia, Winterboard.

Read up guys...the tools are on this site. Good Luck.
    2008-09-08 10:09 AM
    First, your phone has to be jailbroken to do this...search for "jailbreak".
    Second, you need to learn how to SSH....search for "SSH"
    Third, you can also apply themes straight from your phone once it is jailbroken...search for Cydia, Winterboard.

Read up guys...the tools are on this site. Good Luck.
    I already have a jailbroken phone and know how to do the SSH. Any idea on the downloading error problem?
    2008-09-08 03:06 PM
    I am trying to download and install themes off this site but I am not sure how. I try to download and it always says "Slow Down! You are trying to download files too quickly. You must wait 7 seconds before you may download another file.". Why is this showing up because I am waiting like 10 min before trying again. Also how would I install a theme once its downloaded?
    try logging off and back on, also you can try and clear your cookies in your web browser
    2008-09-14 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD