i was just wondering how long does it take you to convert your movie from videora? mine has been taking over 2 and a half hours and so i cancelled it and did it again and it said it would be done in an hour and its been almost 2 hours. At first i did normal mode then custom mode. am i doing something wrong? can you guys tell me how you made it work for yourselfs? thank you in advance!
    2008-09-17 06:59 AM
    Ya, I tried it and stopped it when I saw it was going to take 2+ hours. I'm trying to rip a few of my movies for my iPhone for my trip later this week and getting very frustrated. I've tried Handbrake which is decent but no matter what I do, I can not get it to crop so the move takes up the entire screen on the iphone, it has blank bars at the top and bottom. I tried WinAvi and had audio sync issues with that (I did check the audio settings of the file itself and made sure to match them). Right now I'm trying a program from ImToo to see if that works. Thing that bugs me is I converted another movie months back and it's perfect but for the life of me I can't remember which program I used and what settings. Very frustrating, I've spent the last day and a half trying to figure this crap out.
    Last edited by wookiee2cu; 2008-10-19 at 09:19 PM.
    2008-10-19 09:06 PM
    I can convert a movie with videora usually in 12-14 minutes
    2008-11-07 12:21 AM
    videora took forever, and its not free.
    2009-04-11 05:21 AM
    yeah videora took ages for me, i have a few converting programs, on of my favourite is VIO. Its lite weight, and converts them pretty quick in AWESOME quality .

ViO Video MobileConverter

You wont be disappointed . However as far as i know you can not convert dvd's with this program, you can only convert single file movies . Hope this is helpful!!
    2009-04-12 04:25 AM
    yeah videora took ages for me, i have a few converting programs, on of my favourite is VIO. Its lite weight, and converts them pretty quick in AWESOME quality .

ViO Video MobileConverter

You wont be disappointed . However as far as i know you can not convert dvd's with this program, you can only convert single file movies . Hope this is helpful!!
    its not a good link?
    2009-12-22 07:19 AM
    I found aimersoft works real good I make vwallpaers and ringtones with this no problems. Tip though make sure you have the software version2.2 or below.
    2010-01-01 06:46 AM
    I use Jodiex, It's really quick depending on the quality that you want. Sometimes 30min some times 1hr. But it's a rather swell program for free.
    2010-01-28 05:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD