View Poll Results: How should the final version of iToons be packaged?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • One package, displayed in Winterboard as four seperate items (keyboard, sounds, etc)?

2 50.00%
  • One package displayed as one item in Winterboard?

2 50.00%
  • One package as a whole, and seperate packages containing individual pieces?

0 0%
  • Only as multiple pieces/packages?

0 0%
    Howdy MMi, I'm working on a full iPhone theme for Winterboard. It includes a keyboard, springboard theme, UISounds, UIImages - you know, the whole shebang. Now while I like having a unified theme I also like to pick and choose the elements that make up my custom theme. So my question is on distribution.

Since it contains many parts, should iToons be delivered as:
    • One package, displayed in Winterboard as four seperate items (keyboard, sounds, etc)?
    • One package displayed as one item in Winterboard?
    • One package as a whole, and seperate packages containing individual pieces?
    • Only as multiple pieces/packages?

Additionally, iToons includes multiple dock and wallpaper variations, what would be the best way to offer those too? (They can currently be found in the "Alternate Docks/Wallpapers" folders in iToons Springboard).

Please vote in the pole and leave comments. Also, if you'd like a preview of iToons I've attatched a few screenshots and the unfinished, SpringBoard, UISoungs, and Keyboard components. Just drop them into your themes folder!

Feedback very much appreciated!
    Attached Thumbnails POLL + PREVIEW: How should I package my new theme?-itoonspreview.jpg  
    Attached Files
    *Insert wit here*
    2008-09-18 09:06 AM
    Bumpity bump.

Please, I'd like some feedback.
    *Insert wit here*
    2008-09-19 01:55 AM
    One big package displayed as one item in winterboard. if people want to split it up they can do so on their own.
    2008-09-19 02:05 AM
    Here's the preview of the keyboard as well.
    Attached Thumbnails POLL + PREVIEW: How should I package my new theme?-itoonskeyboard.png  
    *Insert wit here*
    2008-09-19 08:21 AM
    I, personally, do not like that keyboard, but I do like the theme. The keyboard gives me a headache to look at.
    2008-09-19 03:41 PM
    Yeah I figured the keyboard and sounds wouldn't be for everybody - hence this poll. I am glad you like the theme though
    *Insert wit here*
    2008-09-19 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD