User Tag List

i want to watch tv on my iphone when iam out and about.? what do i need or where can i go to look into it. I also wanted something i can watch my cable on my mac.? but i want something for my phone. i used orb on my 1.1.4 but it was very annoying and really did not like it.. i need my league passes when im on the road..please any help would be great and thank you..
    2008-09-19 03:23 PM
    mobitv is a service that u have to pay for.. 10 month, but u are able to see the cable channels on ur iphone..
    2008-09-21 01:57 AM
    I am a huge fan of Slingbox and they are working on an app that has been waiting approval in the app store for a decent amount of time now. Slingbox works great on my macbook pro remotely and on my local network. I have also ran it through parallels on my mac (using XP) and it runs even better. They have some nice new features that I am waitng for on the mac version that let you scan through channels as a TV guide without even loading up the guide. and allso a 30(or 60 I forget) min "DVR" function so you can pause and play live tv

btw slingbox is a one time fee for the box that you hook up to your router/tv and i think its very affordable for what it does. Im sure they will charge something like 20-30 bucks for the app if it ever hits the app store as it is currently priced around that for the nokia phones and windows mobile phoens
    Last edited by danvicente; 2008-09-21 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    17" MacBook Pro
    G5
    iPhone 3GS 16G 3.1 Jailbroken//AT&T
    follow me on [email protected]
    2008-09-21 06:19 AM
    I am a huge fan of Slingbox and they are working on an app that has been waiting approval in the app store for a decent amount of time now. Slingbox works great on my macbook pro remotely and on my local network. I have also ran it through parallels on my mac (using XP) and it runs even better. They have some nice new features that I am waitng for on the mac version that let you scan through channels as a TV guide without even loading up the guide. and allso a 30(or 60 I forget) min "DVR" function so you can pause and play live tv
    but can i use it without the box?
    2008-10-27 05:33 AM
    ^^No.
    2008-10-27 05:41 AM
    I use my service package, its $10 per month. Try contacting your provider, they might offer you a good package. It will cost unlikely, cant be for free though.
    2008-10-27 10:47 AM
    Oh shut up Julia
    To live, you have to lie
    2008-11-13 12:48 PM
    it was your name that brought me to this thread redcard and you finded a spammr for me to ban!
    2008-11-13 02:25 PM
    Tv can be for free and you can use a slingbox.....you can use a fta receiver with good or bad intentions then hook it up to a slingbox I use that when Im on the road with my laptop....
    2008-11-13 07:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD