Here is a Green and Black Artwork Theme for use with Winterboard....enjoy

dl here:

Apple Forums | ModMyi.com | iPhone, iPod, Mac, OS X, Mods, More - Downloads - Green/Black Artwork for Winterboard

edit: pic three is not in the theme but if you would like the file to change the background of settings and some other app backgrounds..let me know and ill send you the file ....
    Attached Thumbnails Green/Black Artwork for Winterboard-setgreen.png   Green/Black Artwork for Winterboard-phonegreen.png   Green/Black Artwork for Winterboard-setgreen2.png  
    Last edited by Ice9812; 2008-09-23 at 09:21 PM.
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button
    2008-09-23 07:26 PM
    That font is sweet (and so is the theme)... which one is it?
    2008-09-23 08:20 PM
    That font is sweet (and so is the theme)... which one is it?
    Thanks....i dl loaded the font from here...scroll down a few post and the lock clock font is there also...dl the two files...enjoy

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/file-mo...sten-font.html
    2008-09-23 08:34 PM
    Thanks dont know if it was my request filling ? lolzz But is it possible for you to make a Dark greeen version ? I can give the color code if needed ?

thanks
    2008-09-24 03:54 PM
    another nice job thx
    2008-09-24 04:22 PM
    Thanks dont know if it was my request filling ? lolzz But is it possible for you to make a Dark greeen version ? I can give the color code if needed ?

thanks

ill do it for you ...just give me a color sample or code and ill do it ...
    2008-09-24 05:10 PM
    ok will give you the colors in about 2 hours, leaving from work now

thanks in advance

Here is the Primary color dark green : color code : #006600 and for 2nd color I want ot see how it look with white and Black to choose one. Can just make a quucik simple so that i can see what to choose ?

thanks
    Last edited by netuser; 2008-09-24 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-09-24 10:06 PM
    ok will give you the colors in about 2 hours, leaving from work now

thanks in advance

Here is the Primary color dark green : color code : #006600 and for 2nd color I want ot see how it look with white and Black to choose one. Can just make a quucik simple so that i can see what to choose ?

thanks

here i just changed 3 files quick to see if this is what you want.....the white and green if thats what you meant for me to do...doesnt work out to well...let me know if the dark green one is good and then ill work on the rest of the files
    Attached Thumbnails Green/Black Artwork for Winterboard-setdarkgreen.png   Green/Black Artwork for Winterboard-greenwhite.png  
    2008-09-25 12:46 AM
    Yep this is Dark green I want. It look nice thanks you can work on that green
    2008-09-25 02:40 AM
    Yep this is Dark green I want. It look nice thanks you can work on that green
    here you go....let me know if you want me to tweak any of it but i think it came out good...enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Green/Black Artwork for Winterboard-setdarkgreen2.png  
    Attached Files
    2008-09-25 08:24 PM
    Thanks ice i ll test it in a couple of hours will get back to you
    2008-09-26 06:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD