User Tag List

hey guys, ripping my hair out on this one,
    simply want to change the slide to unlock text on lock screen to anything...

I have created the SpringBoard.strings where It used to be changed but can't figure out what folder to put it in under bundles....if thats what im supposed to do?

I have changed images etc and they are fine.

how do I change this text within the theme?

cheers
    V
    Follow me on twitter @inappmatt check out my YouTube stupidity Youtube.com/Inappropriatematt (NSFW)
    2008-09-24 10:40 PM
    Install Customize from Cydia....it will let you change the text strings...prolly the only thing that Customize can do for now.
    2008-09-24 10:57 PM
    kewl, but im trying to get it to work as part of a theme, ie so those who d/l don't need to do the same.. any other tips?

cheers
    Follow me on twitter @inappmatt check out my YouTube stupidity Youtube.com/Inappropriatematt (NSFW)
    2008-09-24 11:01 PM
    Your right. You need to put the SpringBoard.strings file into the following directory:

"Your Theme"/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/en.lproj
    2008-09-24 11:35 PM
    thats done it!!!

champion thanks for that
    2008-09-25 12:06 AM
    Is it possible to change the font, and number of characters allowed in this file?
    I notice that if I go above 39 bytes, it reverts to default... I also cannot use "spl" characters.
    2008-09-25 12:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD