try installing from cydia too

its in the first post. install bossprefs mobile cal patch and turn it on with boss prefs then respring
    Heh sorry 10 hours of school today has just raped my brain. Maybe I should just go to bed rather than mess with my phone any more tonight. Thanks for the great theme!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-10-02 07:28 AM
    Great theme, by the way, very clean job.
    2008-10-02 07:28 AM
    EDIT: Got it to work. Any plans on editing the theme so it DOES show the correct date eventually? Just curious, I can definately liv without it, but it's a nice touch
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-10-02 07:31 AM
    EDIT: Got it to work. Any plans on editing the theme so it DOES show the correct date eventually? Just curious, I can definately liv without it, but it's a nice touch
    thats on the list
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs
    2008-10-02 07:34 AM
    LOL last question, how do you go about editing wallpapers?

2008-10-02 07:35 AM
    correct date? mine says october 1st.... will it not change tomorrow?
    2008-10-02 07:36 AM
    correct date? mine says october 1st.... will it not change tomorrow?
    Mine does too, but the icon is a stock icon. The 1 is not a "themed" 1 and is, well, ugly :P (IMO)

2008-10-02 07:39 AM
    LOL last question, how do you go about editing wallpapers?
    first post ......god vet school must be tiring
    2008-10-02 07:39 AM
    Mine does too, but the icon is a stock icon. The 1 is not a "themed" 1 and is, well, ugly :P (IMO)
    gotcha...you want the calender icon to have the correct themed date...but its already up on top, why would you need it again?
    2008-10-02 07:41 AM
    gotcha...you want the calender icon to have the correct themed date...but its already up on top, why would you need it again?
    what there trying to say is the date number doesn't suit the theme
    2008-10-02 07:42 AM
    For sex appeal

2008-10-02 07:43 AM
    try installing it from cydia instead and see what happens
    Big improvement, still some lag that wasn't there before but works a lot better than it did on manual install for whatever reason. The fading in and out of each program is back to normal instead of what looked like a hard crash back to the springboard before as well. Thanks heath

Can anyone with a Mac edit the plist for me so I can have white text on the springboard? Apparently you can't edit plist files on Windows without special programs or something?
    Last edited by Jay14; 2008-10-02 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-10-02 07:51 AM
    Big improvement, still some lag that wasn't there before but works a lot better than it did on manual install for whatever reason. The fading in and out of each program is back to normal instead of what looked like a hard crash back to the springboard before as well. Thanks heath

Can anyone with a Mac edit the plist for me so I can have white text on the springboard? Apparently you can't edit plist files on Windows without special programs or something?
    thanks
    heres the white text download
    Last edited by heath_rox; 2008-10-02 at 07:59 AM.
    2008-10-02 07:54 AM
    After several hours of tweaking the weather widget, I finally got it integrated with the theme.
    I personally like the last one the best, less obtrusive

2008-10-02 08:03 AM
    After several hours of tweaking the weather widget, I finally got it integrated with the theme.
    I personally like the last one the best, less obtrusive

man that last one is hot! mind shareing?
    2008-10-02 08:05 AM
    thanks
    heres the white text download
    Thank you again man, your the best
    2008-10-02 08:07 AM
    what settings did you use for the weather widget?
    2008-10-02 08:26 AM
    Ok, I have zipped up the whole theme since it has significant changes. I renamed it to Blackberry Impression Reloaded.theme, so make sure you unselect the original theme before trying this one out.

Download BB Impression Reloaded HERE

There is one thing you have to do to get weather to work for your city:
    To do this, you have to open up the "configureMe.js" file. Which is found in "/Library/Themes/Blackberry Impression Reloaded.theme/Private"

Double click to open it.

Now, there will be lots of text which tells you what to do, but that can be confusing.

So find the text that says: var locale = "(insert your living area here)"
    //eg var locale = "USMA0273" //use weather.yahoo.com to figure out location code'

DO NOT put in a city, country.
    Go to Yahoo! Weather, type in your zip, city, or country and hit enter.
    You will get a url like:
    weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USMA0273.html

Copy the code AFTER /forcast/ and without the .html:
    weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USMA0273.html
    and put it in the " " for var locale =

If you have a long city name (like Framingham, Minneapolis, etc), it wont fit will at the top if you have status bar icons installed (or intelliscreen). I have made an alternative style WITHOUT the city name (just temp and icon of weather condition).

Scroll down to:
    var stylesheetWall = 'taskcity' //'tasktemp'|'taskcity'|'split'|'oneLine'
    And change taskcity to tasktemp

You can also change it to Celsius instead of Fahrenheit in that config file also.

Styles:

taskcity:

tasktemp:

To get these next two styles to work, you have to rename Wallpaper.html to something else; and then rename Wallpaper2.html to Wallpaper.html and then change var stylesheetWall = to split or oneLine

oneLine:

split:

Thank you Heath_rox, you did a great job on the theme, hope you enjoy my additions.

Edit:

What else is added?
    - Updated dark GUI using elements from MobileMe Theme
    - Added dark SMS bubbles
    - Added new sounds for sms notice, mail notice, lock\unlock, keyboard clicks, and more
    - Weather Widget
    Last edited by ranova; 2008-10-02 at 10:31 AM.
    2008-10-02 08:39 AM
    ]

Thank you Heath_rox, you did a great job on the theme, hope you enjoy my additions
    i do and i hope you enjoy my theme
    2008-10-02 08:45 AM
    i do and i hope you enjoy my theme
    One request, can you make an icon for the calendar and instead of 31, put "Cal" in it. People get confused
    2008-10-02 08:49 AM
712 ... 8910111220 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD