hey can you make a categories folder for Multimedia (have musical notes or something in it), and networking (have wifi waves or something)

thanks!
    2008-10-03 06:03 AM
    Heath:
    I don't believe this has been addressed already but sorry if it has. Is there a bug with the date? It's showing 12:07 AM for me but the date hasn't changed from "Thursday Oct 2" to "Friday Oct 3" yet. This a know problem and is there a fix? Thanks
    2008-10-03 06:10 AM
    hey can you make a categories folder for Multimedia (have musical notes or something in it), and networking (have wifi waves or something)

thanks!
    il try

Heath:
    I don't believe this has been addressed already but sorry if it has. Is there a bug with the date? It's showing 12:07 AM for me but the date hasn't changed from "Thursday Oct 2" to "Friday Oct 3" yet. This a know problem and is there a fix? Thanks
    i havent heard of this problem. what fw you on?
    Last edited by heath_rox; 2008-10-03 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs
    2008-10-03 06:18 AM
    I had to uninstall this theme...even though its bad azz... It kept makeing my cydia slow and crash alot more than usual....it also slowed most of my apps...
    2008-10-03 06:36 AM
    Fw 2.1. The actual caledar app and lock screen dates were correct but it just didn't switch over on the theme.
    2008-10-03 07:07 AM
    I had to uninstall this theme...even though its bad azz... It kept makeing my cydia slow and crash alot more than usual....it also slowed most of my apps...
    Did you do a manual install? Mine seems to have sped up alot since installing from Cydia rather than the manual install I did initially.
    2008-10-03 07:29 AM
    I know I have posted like 10 times here but I just noticed another issue....

The date is wrong (in the middle, not on the calendar I know that currently will always read a 31) It says 1:09am but still reads 10/2/08. My feeling is that it will change to the third once the west coast hits midnight. Dunno why I feel this way. Anyway is there a fix? (BTW the lock screen date/time is correct)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-10-03 08:10 AM
    Don't know if asked already
    but could you add the statusbar clock back to the top in an upgrade? maybe an alternate version?
    2008-10-03 08:18 AM

The date is wrong (in the middle, not on the calendar I know that currently will always read a 31) It says 1:09am but still reads 10/2/08. My feeling is that it will change to the third once the west coast hits midnight. Dunno why I feel this way. Anyway is there a fix? (BTW the lock screen date/time is correct)
    damn i try downloading it from cydia if you alredy did i have no idea i didnt make the clock part i only designed it.
    2008-10-03 09:01 AM
    damn i try downloading it from cydia if you alredy did i have no idea i didnt make the clock part i only designed it.
    yeah cydia is where I got it from
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-10-03 09:04 AM
    yeah cydia is where I got it from
    try a manuel install
    Last edited by heath_rox; 2008-10-03 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-10-03 09:33 AM
    try a manuel restore
    Will give it a shot tomorrow and let you know how it goes

2008-10-03 09:33 AM
    i meant install
    2008-10-03 10:07 AM

The same thing for me as well i'm in the UK on FW 2.0.2 and i've just noticed the day and date are wrong. Still showing Thurs 02 and its 10.14am on Friday 03 :-)

The lock screen date is correct so wonder where the home screen is getting it from!! The time is correct as well
    2008-10-03 11:18 AM

The same thing for me as well i'm in the UK on FW 2.0.2 and i've just noticed the day and date are wrong. Still showing Thurs 02 and its 10.14am on Friday 03 :-)

The lock screen date is correct so wonder where the home screen is getting it from!! The time is correct as well

EDIT Just rebooted and the date and day have updated!
    2008-10-03 11:19 AM
    More icons

MxTube

AirSharing

AirSharing 2

PAC-MAN & Macman

Ms PAC-MAN

Recorder

Flashlight

Monkey Ball

iRecorder

iCallBR
    Last edited by carlospr21; 2008-10-03 at 11:40 AM.
    2008-10-03 11:37 AM
    Amazing theme, but needs many many more icons. Can you provide a PSD template so we can create our own icons? Thanks! keep up the good work
    2008-10-03 12:26 PM
    Can someone mess with these wallpapers so it has that dark region/shadow on the top to fit the html clock? Also, maybe make them a little more sharper or clear looking if possible?
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Blackberry Impression-bapesta.png   [RELEASE] Blackberry Impression-bape.png  
    2008-10-03 12:28 PM
    Awesome theme Heath. Can you please make a SwirlyMMS dock icon?

Also Icons for the following please.

Apps
    Grandialer
    Customize

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by 96hondaex; 2008-10-03 at 03:10 PM.
    2008-10-03 12:37 PM
    how do u make the icons?
    2008-10-03 01:31 PM
712 ... 4121314151624 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD