You're right. It wasn't easy and took some searching:
    if naming it "Starwars: The Force Unleashed.png" doesn't work (you have to be in ssh in order for the ":" to work) then try
    Star Wars%3A The Force Unleashed.png as an alternative.

Starwars: The Force Unleashed.png worked for me though.

What size do you want it Zwayne? It's iphone size right now, right?
    2008-10-05 10:35 PM
    it works on the home page but not in catergories
    2008-10-05 11:18 PM
    How do I get rid of the date and day on the calendar icon? I had it gone but had to restore my phone and now I can't get it to go away
    Last edited by nrowensby; 2008-10-06 at 12:03 AM.
    2008-10-05 11:53 PM
    You did the mobilecal patch, right?
    2008-10-06 12:27 AM
    whats good with the update?
    2008-10-06 12:47 AM
    How can I have the time show in the status bar when I'm in an application (phone, sms, mail, safari, etc.) but not on the home screen?
    2008-10-06 01:50 AM
    How can I have the time show in the status bar when I'm in an application (phone, sms, mail, safari, etc.) but not on the home screen?
    That's not possible in this theme, unless you want the time to show up there at all times. That will result in a "double time" on the home screen, or in other words you will have the time appear twice on the home screen.
    Last edited by rashad1; 2008-10-06 at 02:07 AM.
    2008-10-06 02:00 AM
    ^^^ I was hoping not to hear that lol.

Anyway, here's more icons I made.
    Backgammon
    MCleaner
    Shazam
    Spreadsheet
    Attached Images [RELEASE] Blackberry Impression-b-gammon.png [RELEASE] Blackberry Impression-mcleaner.png [RELEASE] Blackberry Impression-shazam.png [RELEASE] Blackberry Impression-spreadsheet.png 
    2008-10-06 02:33 AM
    could anyone please tell me where can i get this wallpaper and dock because i searched alot but i couldnt find them

any help would be really appreciated
    It isnt a theme thats out for DL or anything. Its just a screen shot someone posted. I have the BG though, i had a friend use photoshop and take out everything but the Bg and transparent top/bottom bars for me. Its a little bit different, but real similar..
    2008-10-06 02:47 AM
    where do i find the included wallpapers? i want the att one again is it in the pack?
    2008-10-06 03:51 AM
    I can't find the update in Cydia. Can somebody post the most recent updated package for download.

Thanks
    2008-10-06 07:23 AM

Last edited by rizuani; 2008-10-06 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-10-06 10:01 AM
    Screenshot
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Blackberry Impression-img_0003.png  
    2008-10-06 10:06 AM
    Palringo Icon
    Attached Images [RELEASE] Blackberry Impression-palringo.png [RELEASE] Blackberry Impression-winterboard.png 
    2008-10-06 10:38 AM
    Kudo's on a great looking theme! Couple requests if they haven't already been made. The signal bar on my screen is missing half of the last bar. I tried MIM to change the name of the carrier and all to see if that helped but nothing.

Also if someone can make these icons that would be awesome..

Cro Mag
    Tris
    Break
    Asphalt 4
    Solitaire
    Papijump
    LED football
    OmNomNom
    Easy button
    Sportacular
    Space Monkey
    Any category icons?

Also are there alternative ebay & shazam icons? Lastly, is there an iPod icon not dock specific?

thanks again!

Where can I find the AT&T wallpaper btw? anyone?
    Last edited by hozay09; 2008-10-06 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-10-06 03:34 PM
    I just updated to the new theme version and now the weather widget at the top of the screen isnt working anymore. I tried copying the files from the relaoded version and its not working. Anyone have any ideas? I like the new theme but I miss the weather widget at top of screen.
    2008-10-06 06:28 PM
    I just updated to the new theme version and now the weather widget at the top of the screen isnt working anymore. I tried copying the files from the relaoded version and its not working. Anyone have any ideas? I like the new theme but I miss the weather widget at top of screen.
    I would like to get this to work too, however I had never been able to get it to work (I am able to get it on the lock screen but nothing else)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-10-06 06:34 PM
    It used to work for me.... but now it doesnt with the new update.... how did you get the lockscreen working btw? lol
    2008-10-06 07:15 PM
    Calendar Size Fix & OSX Wallpaper
    Any chance someone can make a better calendar icon, maybe have the bottom 3/4 of the icon white and leave the 1st 1/4 grey. At the moemnt it looks like the day doesn't fit in the icon right?

Also i'm still after a Drunktionary icon, maybe just an icon with a beer bottle or champagne glass etc

Many thanks guys
    2008-10-06 07:19 PM
    I used WbApp (from cydia) and just told it to load on lockscreen but even when I tell it to also load on the wallpaper it doesnt work
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-10-06 07:22 PM
712 ... 13212223242533 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD