Blackberry Impression. Perfect, I like it :]
    Heath, just wanted to know if you're going to release this theme as you stated today?
    said monday to wednesday, its all done but a couple of icons
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs
    2008-09-29 04:13 PM
    I don't know if any one ask you Heath but it would be great if you could give me a sorta guide how make icons I rather try to make my own instead of asking for more icons all the time
    2008-09-29 05:00 PM
    I agree with iMacMar. You should include a PSD file and a little guide how to make icons. The theme should only come with the default icons, and other icons could be provided later on, or taught. Remember as software updates, more applications will also be updated and new ones will be released.

Monday to Wednesday sounds cool. Hope it's released soon :]
    I'm anxious to have a good theme for my iPhone.
    2008-09-29 05:13 PM
    said monday to wednesday, its all done but a couple of icons
    One possibility would be to release the theme with the icons you have, and then release icons packs with just the icons you create further. Then in winterboard we just select both the theme and the icon packs for it all to apply.

I'm really stoked about this theme. Today would be perfect so I can show my non-jailbroken friend's iphone whats up.

iPhizzle
    2008-09-29 07:02 PM
    dude thanks for the clock demo i modded your html with the weather widget works flawlessly

take a look
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Blackberry Impression-img_0004.png   [RELEASE] Blackberry Impression-img_0005.png  
    2008-09-29 10:55 PM
    dude thanks for the clock demo i modded your html with the weather widget works flawlessly

take a look
    hi ive been trying to get the clock and weather to work together ...can post the zip file for it or tell me how...Thank you
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button
    2008-09-29 11:03 PM
    i would send the bundle but heath sent me the clock before release and i would be going against him if i distributed the clock with or without the weather widget
    2008-09-29 11:27 PM
    i would send the bundle but heath sent me the clock before release and i would be going against him if i distributed the clock with or without the weather widget
    ok i understand.......Thank you
    Last edited by Ice9812; 2008-09-30 at 07:51 AM.
    2008-09-29 11:34 PM
    nice theme, can't wait for it
    2008-09-30 01:57 AM
    Kwall,

Where did you get the wallpaper from?

Thanks
    2008-09-30 03:42 AM
    argh i cant wait
    iPhizzle
    2008-09-30 05:49 AM
    Does anyone know what to name the status bar icons (wifi and signal bars) when its on a silver status bar (when in an app) the wifi and signal bars dont change ive tried Default_0_AirPort-Default_3_AirPort but it doesnt work. am i putting them in
    2008-09-30 07:36 AM
    i was working on something similiar...

but yours is way more ahead than mines man.. tight work..
    I really like those icons... would you be working on it still?
    2008-09-30 07:44 AM
    Does anyone know what to name the status bar icons (wifi and signal bars) when its on a silver status bar (when in an app) the wifi and signal bars dont change ive tried Default_0_AirPort-Default_3_AirPort but it doesnt work. am i putting them in
    the only other ones i know of are the FSO_0_Airport-FSO_3_Airport ones ....are they it?.....
    cant wait for your theme.....looks great.....
    2008-09-30 07:54 AM
    the only other ones i know of are the FSO_0_Airport-FSO_3_Airport ones ....are they it?.....
    cant wait for your theme.....looks great.....
    thanks for your help but i got it working turns out the icon was far 2 big its to be around 20 pixils mine was 80
    2008-09-30 08:19 AM
    thanks for your help but i got it working turns out the icon was far 2 big its to be around 20 pixils mine was 80

cool....cant wait for the theme...preview looks great....
    2008-09-30 08:24 AM
    I have got to say that is one of the most original ideas for an iphone skin. Can't wait for the release. Great work dude!
    2008-09-30 09:08 AM
    i was working on something similiar...

but yours is way more ahead than mines man.. tight work..
    I'd been working on something similar too. I hope this comes out soon, blows mine out of the water! Great job! I attached a oic of my theme too, let me know what you think. I had no idea you could put a clock at the top. Also, my icon labels are usually transparent, just turned them on so people would know what was what.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Blackberry Impression-photo-3-.jpg  
    2008-09-30 10:05 AM
    I'd been working on something similar too. I hope this comes out soon, blows mine out of the water! Great job! I attached a oic of my theme too, let me know what you think. I had no idea you could put a clock at the top. Also, my icon labels are usually transparent, just turned them on so people would know what was what.
    what kind of icons are these? apparently they're not original if you all have the same ones? are they from an old theme?
    iPhizzle
    2008-09-30 07:08 PM
    what kind of icons are these? apparently they're not original if you all have the same ones? are they from an old theme?
    Perhaps looking at the name of the theme could give you a hint as to where the icons come from.
    2008-09-30 08:26 PM
712 ... 2345614 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD