thank bro love it heres is my screen hope to see some more icons

2008-10-02 04:10 AM
    ok i have the carrier in the middle, now how do i get the carrier on the left to go away?
    2008-10-02 04:11 AM
    ok i have the carrier in the middle, now how do i get the carrier on the left to go away?
    enter "." nothing on the carrier bit
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs
    2008-10-02 04:14 AM
    enter "." nothing on the carrier bit
    enter a space, instead of "."
    2008-10-02 04:41 AM
    enter a space, instead of "."
    if you do that it makes it default
    2008-10-02 04:46 AM
    great work heath! here goes a few icon request, i made screen shots to make sure the spelling is right. thank you in advance

2008-10-02 05:03 AM
    turn of the calender patch in boss prefs
    Doesnt work any other suggestions?
    2008-10-02 05:52 AM
    Doesnt work any other suggestions?
    did you respiring
    2008-10-02 05:56 AM
    So I am having a bit of trouble with this sexy looking theme. I notice there should be a row of 4 icons and i still have a row of 5. Am I missing something?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-10-02 06:41 AM
    I don't understand blank 5 I downloaded it but don't know where to find it can anyone help
    2008-10-02 06:46 AM
    So I am having a bit of trouble with this sexy looking theme. I notice there should be a row of 4 icons and i still have a row of 5. Am I missing something?
    just poof the other one

I don't understand blank 5 I downloaded it but don't know where to find it can anyone help
    they should be the last icons on your spring board there invisible hold your finger down in the space next to you last icon and they will all wiggle
    Last edited by heath_rox; 2008-10-02 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-10-02 06:50 AM
    just poof the other one
    The issue I am having is I have a row of icons covering the time/date etc. Sorry if I didn't make that clear

To clarify further, i need an invisible top row of icons, LOL. How do I achieve this effect?
    Last edited by sziklassy; 2008-10-02 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-10-02 06:58 AM
    How do I achieve this effect?
    read my first post
    2008-10-02 07:08 AM
    odd what FW you on
    I'm on 2.1. I'm gonna have to uninstall the theme unfortunately because I really really like it but the lag is horrible. Tapping on SMS shows a blank screen for a good 5-6 seconds and sometimes taping to enter text takes several seconds to get the keyboard to come up, mail took about 15 seconds to open at one point, even the clock takes 5-6 seconds to open.

I'm gonna try uninstalling the theme and reinstalling it to see if that does anything. I never had lag this bad ever before.
    2008-10-02 07:14 AM
    I've also had some increase in lag, but I doubt it's the theme's installation that caused it. It's probably the multiple modification and downloads into the phone that's causing it. Give the phone a rest or so?

It also maybe caused by the blank icons being installed, but I may be completely wrong. I will be working on some icons tomorrow afternoon, I'll post my progress after school or so. Time to go, night everyone. Thank health again!
    +3 i also have experienced a great deal of lag, which has regrettably made me change from it, too bad it loooked sooo sweettt
    2008-10-02 07:18 AM
    The issue I am having is I have a row of icons covering the time/date etc. Sorry if I didn't make that clear

To clarify further, i need an invisible top row of icons, LOL. How do I achieve this effect?
    That's what the blank apps are for, aren't they?
    2008-10-02 07:20 AM
    I'm on 2.1. I'm gonna have to uninstall the theme unfortunately because I really really like it but the lag is horrible. Tapping on SMS shows a blank screen for a good 5-6 seconds and sometimes taping to enter text takes several seconds to get the keyboard to come up, mail took about 15 seconds to open at one point, even the clock takes 5-6 seconds to open.

I'm gonna try uninstalling the theme and reinstalling it to see if that does anything. I never had lag this bad ever before.
    try installing it from cydia instead and see what happens
    2008-10-02 07:23 AM
    theme is awesome! yea theres a little lag when starting up programs but i can live with it just as long as it doesnt lag the applications while im using them.
    2008-10-02 07:24 AM
    I was having trouble with the blank apps

Anyway got it to work now (blank 5 wasn't working might be broken but 10 worked just fine)

FINAL QUESTION: the calendar (I don;t really mind that it's a default 31, but I am also getting an ugly black 2 (today's date) being written on top of it). Is there a fix for this?

2008-10-02 07:25 AM
    +3 i also have experienced a great deal of lag, which has regrettably made me change from it, too bad it loooked sooo sweettt
    try installing from cydia too

I was having trouble with the blank apps

Anyway got it to work now (blank 5 wasn't working might be broken but 10 worked just fine)

FINAL QUESTION: the calendar (I don;t really mind that it's a default 31, but I am also getting an ugly black 2 (today's date) being written on top of it). Is there a fix for this?
    its in the first post. install bossprefs mobile cal patch and turn it on with boss prefs then respring

correctomondo
    Last edited by heath_rox; 2008-10-02 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-10-02 07:27 AM
712 ... 789101119 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD