i started using the un-unlockable mod and I love it. It makes the slide to unlock area invisible. However, now my phone defaults to 'tap to answer' and I like it being 'slide to answer'.

I'm a bit of a winterboard noob and i'm not quite sure how to keep the hidden unlock screen, while keeping my slide to answer.

any help is appreciated.

my winterboard is sorted like this:
    transparent dock
    un-unlockable
    deep
    2008-09-26 10:56 PM
    I'm in the same situation, I don't like how it just changed it without giving an option. I think you should be able to SSH in and delete some files, not sure though.
    2008-09-27 12:20 AM
    I'm in the same situation, I don't like how it just changed it without giving an option. I think you should be able to SSH in and delete some files, not sure though.
    Thats what i did. I just deleted the bottumbarknbgreen file which was the tap to answer button when receiving a phone call. Just cop whichever file to your desktop or whatever so you can preview it before deleting.
    2008-09-28 01:01 AM
    i have my slide to unlock, slide to power down, and slide to answer, all invisible. i did it before this un-unlockable came out. i like it better. noone knows how to answer/unlock/power down my phone but me lol
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4
    2008-09-28 02:17 AM
    Thats what i did. I just deleted the bottumbarknbgreen file which was the tap to answer button when receiving a phone call. Just cop whichever file to your desktop or whatever so you can preview it before deleting.
    Thanks for your advice. Question, so you deleted the button, what did you replace it with?
    i have my slide to unlock, slide to power down, and slide to answer, all invisible. i did it before this un-unlockable came out. i like it better. noone knows how to answer/unlock/power down my phone but me lol
    do you think you could explain how you did this? i'm not a complete noob, just point me to the right folders/files. I'm so glad to hear this is possible!
    2008-09-28 03:51 AM
    Thanks for your advice. Question, so you deleted the button, what did you replace it with?
    I didnt replace it. Whatever your slide to answer was, thats what it will be since there isnt a tap to answer overwriting it.
    2008-09-28 05:29 AM
    I didnt replace it. Whatever your slide to answer was, thats what it will be since there isnt a tap to answer overwriting it.
    wow man you're a lifesaver. one last question.
    i deleted the said file from var/stash/themes/..telephony.. and now i just have a small green slider arrow. While this is far better than before, do you know how to get the original slider back? thanks again, i love my slide.
    2008-09-28 09:51 AM
    wow man you're a lifesaver. one last question.
    i deleted the said file from var/stash/themes/..telephony.. and now i just have a small green slider arrow. While this is far better than before, do you know how to get the original slider back? thanks again, i love my slide.
    What do you mean by original slider? The original slider icon? Or, as in original slider with the bottom bar not being transparent anymore with the highlighted writing to answer?

If you mean the original slider icon, you can just download a stock one, rename it to bottombarknobgreen or whatever and place it where you deleted the original tap to unlock file. I dont think youll be able to have the bottom bar background thing when receiving calls because the bottom bar will remain transparent since your using that un-unlockable theme thingy
    2008-09-28 11:47 AM
    ok so this is a blast from the past. i am having the same problem with tap to answer. and it changed on me too.

at first i had the slide to unlock then i install the un-unlockable, so i got the rectangle tap to answer. well for some reason now i have this answer or decline buttons.

my goal is to have the invisable slide to answer, and power off. i already have the slide to unlock (un-unlockable)

any help is awesome. oh yeah im a newb (post count) and i have owned my iPhone for a week been quickpwn'd for a day or two
    2009-02-24 04:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD