User Tag List

I ran a batch of these through photoshop in celebration of Nate Trues Dock program. I wanted something really easy to take peoples aftermarket app icons and quickly script them with the new overlay. These Icons are MUCH larger than the stock ones and will fill your screen up. I apologize for not having a screenshot but for some reason my screenshot utility is not working with the dock.app

I did not include the photoshop script as many things come into factor that would throw it off on another computer. But I did include the overlay so you can make your own to match.
    Get them here > Download Icon Set here

Last edited by LoringStudios; 2007-09-01 at 07:21 PM. Reason: forgot stuff
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing
    2007-09-01 07:19 PM
    Cool. I'm still using your round stock ones

Last edited by r00t4rd3d; 2007-09-01 at 11:55 PM.
    2007-09-01 11:35 PM
    Ya I dont think I am gonna be creating and "new" sets until some programs get dialed in. Plus the whole dock thing has been my current toy lol
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    2007-09-02 03:54 PM
    Here's a screenshot for you Loring. I'm gonna try making one with a nice background.

2007-09-02 05:21 PM
    I like big icons =)
    Thanks Tony.
    2007-09-02 05:28 PM
    I love your work, Loring.

Sometimes the simplest mods are the best.
    2007-09-02 06:04 PM
    I like big icons =)
    Thanks Tony.
    Same here man. I think no background may be cooler, but I just wanted to see what the icons would look like floating in the air.

2007-09-02 06:13 PM
    Damn somebody needs to update the screenshot utility to be compatible with the dockapp by natetrue.
    Nice. its not bad if you throw a dropshadow under them on the background layer. =)
    2007-09-02 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD