Hey, tried both of them. The first one was overlapping my other icon. The second one, which is the one in the screenshot, is cut a bit too deep and the cut looks oval. Can you make one Final one? Please try to do what you did with the Flashlight and Oceanus icons. Then I'll just choose the best one out of these 3. Thanks.

* fingers crossed *
    Attached Images >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-ipod-cut-out-final.png 
    2009-10-09 06:12 PM
    Thanks mvveelen great work, just to let you know the south park app is called SP Avatar and the bloons app is called Bloons TD.
    2009-10-09 06:27 PM
    * fingers crossed *
    Hey, it looks perfect. Thank you so much for making the icons for me!!
    2009-10-09 11:23 PM
    icon request for >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-niederschlagsradar.jpg and >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-myadler.jpg
    with glare please

thank you
    2009-10-10 11:49 AM
    icon request for >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-niederschlagsradar.jpg and >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-myadler.jpg
    with glare please

thank you
    Here you go, laspecas :
    Attached Images >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-myadler1.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-myadler2.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-myadler3.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-myadler4.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-niederschlagsradar1.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-niederschlagsradar2.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-niederschlagsradar3.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-niederschlagsradar4.png 
    2009-10-10 01:29 PM
    I'm in the process of making > 260 new icons for each Orbz version. Orbz1.0 is already done and uploaded. The others will follow in a few moments.

Examples :
    Attached Images >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-faceinhole.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-fizziks.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-foodscanner.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-fussball-wunder.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-galactic-bowling.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-herb-converter.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-hide-n-seek.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-imia.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-sky-racer.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-sleep-machine.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-space-track.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-spongebob-diner-dash.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-swapbox.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-mood-setter.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-world-clock.png 
    2009-10-10 03:29 PM
    and this one please orbez >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-ps-mobile.jpg
    2009-10-10 04:18 PM
    2009-10-10 04:20 PM
    I can't find Peter & Vlad. Is this icon not been made yet???
    Who the hell thanked me? And why?????
    2009-10-10 06:13 PM
    2009-10-10 06:16 PM
    @ JoOosty : you mean "insane" ?

Thanx !!
    you've got a point

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!
    2009-10-10 09:48 PM
    May someone plaese make me glared icons for papaya, skullcandy, pizza hut, monopoly world wide, modern warfare 2 countdown, geo defense swar, meteor blitz, doodle flight, and icy.

Btw does anyone know what happened to that orbz icon website.
    The website that lists all the orbz icon is gone now
    2009-10-11 06:58 AM
    May someone plaese make me glared icons for papaya, skullcandy, pizza hut, monopoly world wide, modern warfare 2 countdown, geo defense swar, meteor blitz, doodle flight, and icy.

Btw does anyone know what happened to that orbz icon website.
    The website that lists all the orbz icon is gone now
    please include a screenshot I thought you'd know that by now..

the website is still in the air. At least for me..

If you want to request an icon, first take a look at this www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz to see if your icon isn't already made. If you want the most up-to-date icon package, also check out this website! It's a really ingenious website (tnx to mvveelen)!!

Make sure to thank 1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker/Creative mind), JoOosty (Uploader/Iconmaker), Runt (Iconmaker), MrBoss (Iconmaker/Moviemaker), mvveelen (Iconmaker, Website hoster) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!
    2009-10-11 10:28 AM
    2009-10-11 04:58 PM
    Hey does anyone know how to get the images
    I dont know how to get images from my apps....
    May anyone tell me how
    2009-10-11 06:28 PM
    Perhaps you should use the search function or google a bit more ?

Just make a screenshot with the icons that aren't Orbz'ed yet, upload it here and we'll make them for you. It's that simple.
    2009-10-11 07:24 PM
    Got a full page of icons that needs to be orbed I already checked the most recently updated package of icons. There are some that are already made, but these are the new icons. For example, Mind Wave, Mini Gore, DS and Reminder are in the pack, but they look different now. Thanks in advanced!

2009-10-11 09:15 PM
    Asia (Sexy) Model, DS and Minigore are just some examples of icons that are already on the Orbz-page. Check it again, and this time use the search.

All other icons that remain will be made bij one of us.
    2009-10-11 10:48 PM
    Ok I've double checked now with your website. Below is the updated screen shot of the icons I want. Also, like I said in my previous post, Minigore, Mind Wave, DS, and Reminder all have new icons now. Can you make the new ones for me too? Thanks

2009-10-11 11:18 PM
    Here are a few Orbz1.0 icons. All icons will be uploaded to the Orbz page in a few minutes.

Just give me the right name of : MagicalDropTo...???
    Attached Images >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-chinesenames1.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-ds1.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-foosball1.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-glowhockey1.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-hoodoo1.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-iblackjack1.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-iverse1.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-jarheadtim1.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-korea-beauty1.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-magicaldropto1.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-mindwave1.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-minigore1.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-reminder1.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-restaurant1.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-risingcard1.png 
    2009-10-11 11:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD