User Tag List

i'm trying to ask... how do u change icons of appstore apps. where do i go when i ssh to change it because i was only able to change the icons of default apps like calendar, clock, phone etc.

btw here are pictures of icons i wud like :
    - NFS
    - train conductor

-thanks
    2010-01-05 09:33 PM
    here's the icons
    Attached Images >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-cosmic-star.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-moodagent.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-nfs.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-train-conductor.png 
    iBOX Series FREE iPhone Themes
    Don't be shy to hit the Donate button if you like what you see

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=10914106
    2010-01-06 08:33 PM
    Morning,

my Girlfriend is using ORBZ an she is missing Orbz-icons for

DB Navigator
    Einkaufsliste
    FlashForFree
    Focus
    mein Klub
    Orba
    OutColor

As Attachment the Original-Icons. Please help me

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-einkaufsliste.png  
    Attached Images >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-db-navigator.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-flashforfree.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-focus.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-mein-klub.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-orba.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-outcolor.png 
    2010-01-12 07:33 AM
    2010-01-12 05:38 PM
    here you all go
    Attached Images >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-db-navigator.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-einkaufsliste.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-flashforfree.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-focus.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-mein-klub.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-natwest.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-orba.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-outcolor.png 
    iBOX Series FREE iPhone Themes
    Don't be shy to hit the Donate button if you like what you see

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=10914106
    2010-01-12 06:06 PM
    Hello Hockey

Thanks from my Girlfriend and from me

Greetings
    Ralf
    2010-01-12 08:44 PM
    Can I trouble some one to do me the ivideocamera please

2010-01-16 05:00 PM
    hi, can anyone do these apps for me, glared

SharePrice
    Perfect browser
    Tesco Finder
    Tapmania
    Traffic Info
    ECB Cricket

that would be great

cheers
    2010-01-17 12:34 AM
    Can you do the following please?:

FingerFoos
    Bouncedown
    FallDown!

Thanks!
    Last edited by alimadari; 2010-01-17 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-01-17 05:09 PM
    here you all go
    sweet man, but I forgot to ask if possibly you could make it (natwest) for v4.0??? I couldn't seem to find a v4.0 request thread.

Thanks
    2010-01-17 08:28 PM
    Voice Band
    This app is amazing!

VoiceBand.png
    Attached Images >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-voiceband_v1.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-voiceband_v2.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-voiceband_v3.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-voiceband_v4.png 
    2010-01-18 04:44 AM
    and if you get a chance could i have Photo studio in glared as well, thanks in advance

2010-01-18 05:28 PM
    Hiyya, Just registered but been a fan of the Orbz theme for ages now. I have read hundreds of posts on this thread and just managed to get the Orbz DockFlow downloaded... Freeloading Rapidshare aint easy!! I have a few requests though that I would be so gratefull if you guys would look at for me. Firstly In my DockFlow "position 4" I would love it if you could do Music Catch.png and "position 5" as Eternal Flame.png. Those are the crazy difficult bits. Some Icons which are available in Orbz V1 but not V2 are "Web Apps (v2).png" (attatched) and "Photos.png" with the 2 palm trees (also attatched).
    Thank you in advance to anyone who takes the time to help me out, I really will appreciate it.

Crippled-Pirate.
    Attached Images >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-music-catch.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-eternal-flame.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-web-apps-v2-.png >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-photos.png 
    Last edited by Crippled-Pirate; 2010-01-21 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Able to make Orbz now
    2010-01-20 09:42 PM
    Me again..

I made a Carbon Fiber background that looks quite good with Orbz (in my opinion) and also expanded one of the Firefox icons for use with position 3 of DockFlow. It's slightly undersized but I recon it looks good that way. Check out the screenie if anyone's interested. Obviously they'll need to be renamed and the file ext of the wallpaper needs to be changed from .jpg to .png

Crippled-Pirate
    Attached Thumbnails >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-img_0013.png   >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-wallpaper-carbon-fiber.jpg  
    Attached Images >>>> Orbz v2.2 for Winterboard <<<<-safari7-.png 
    2010-01-20 10:00 PM
    Can I trouble some one to do me the ivideocamera please

hi, can anyone do these apps for me, glared

SharePrice
    Perfect browser
    Tesco Finder
    Tapmania
    Traffic Info
    ECB Cricket

that would be great

cheers
    Can you do the following please?:

FingerFoos
    Bouncedown
    FallDown!

Thanks!
    sweet man, but I forgot to ask if possibly you could make it (natwest) for v4.0??? I couldn't seem to find a v4.0 request thread.

Thanks
    and if you get a chance could i have Photo studio in glared as well, thanks in advance

Hiyya, Just registered but been a fan of the Orbz theme for ages now. I have read hundreds of posts on this thread and just managed to get the Orbz DockFlow downloaded... Freeloading Rapidshare aint easy!! I have a few requests though that I would be so gratefull if you guys would look at for me. Firstly In my DockFlow "position 4" I would love it if you could do Music Catch.png and "position 5" as Eternal Flame.png. Those are the crazy difficult bits. Some Icons which are available in Orbz V1 but not V2 are "Web Apps (v2).png" (attatched) and "Photos.png" with the 2 palm trees (also attatched).
    There are 3 apps that I couldn't find Orbz for at all and those are Pinouts, WiFiCam & Voices. Thank you in advance to anyone who takes the time to help me out, I really will appreciate it.

Crippled-Pirate.
    Hey guys, sorry for the delay on your requests. We appear to be lacking in the support department right now. I will try to take care of your requests starting tomorrow. Be sure to post any missing icons or screen shots if you haven't done so already. And Thanks for your patience.
    2010-01-21 06:32 AM
    thanks, been trying to make my own following the video but i keep getting an error and havnt managed to produce one yet
    2010-01-21 07:20 PM
    thanks, been trying to make my own following the video but i keep getting an error and havnt managed to produce one yet
    Video? That could help.. What page is that on? I should probably mention that I'm the most un-observant person I know so I appologise if its staring me in the face!

Crippled-Pirate

Never mind, God damn I am stupid sometimes!!
    Last edited by Crippled-Pirate; 2010-01-21 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Being a dumbass
    2010-01-21 07:46 PM
    2010-01-21 08:21 PM
    Hey guys, sorry for the delay on your requests. We appear to be lacking in the support department right now. I will try to take care of your requests starting tomorrow. Be sure to post any missing icons or screen shots if you haven't done so already. And Thanks for your patience.
    No problem. Thank you for informing us!
    2010-01-21 09:32 PM
    cheers 1hihum
    2010-01-21 11:05 PM
7,457 ... 223273313321322323324325333 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD