Can somebody make a Tinker Bell theme for my girlfriend. I cant find anything girly for her.
    2007-09-02 03:36 AM
    this is very girly, not tinkerbell but im sure she will like it

http://modmyi.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=351
    Hit Thanks!
    2007-09-02 03:53 AM
    I tried to push that one on her but she didnt like it. I hope someone can come up with a Tinkerbell one.
    2007-09-02 04:26 AM
    If you supply the images, Ill edit them and throw it together for you. But I'm going to work for 3 days so it won't be done until Wednesday, I don't have computer access at work.
    2007-09-02 08:32 PM
    I'll start working on one tomorrow, I think it will look good, my girlfriend is desperate for the same exact thing. I'll keep this posted as soon as I finish.
    2007-09-03 02:27 AM
    Since I'm a girl and got bored w/ all the masculine themes I made my own. See if she wants this one it's not tinkerbell but it's Pinky...
    Attached Thumbnails Tinker Bell Theme-1.png  
    2007-09-03 03:07 AM
    Ill give it a go aswell
    2007-09-03 04:38 AM
    Can somebody make a Tinker Bell theme for my girlfriend. I cant find anything girly for her.
    umm.. this took me like 4 minutes. here you go...
    it may take some time for it to get approved here the preview.
    Attached Thumbnails Tinker Bell Theme-show-all.png  
    2007-09-03 05:10 AM
    can you send some pictures about Tinker Bell ? I can make the Tinker Bell theme for your girl ,also you can visit iphone theme site.
    2007-09-03 10:14 AM
    Thanks N that looks great for only 4 min!!!! I will install it if its approved for dl. Badboy you still working on yours??
    2007-09-03 03:28 PM
    if u want i can make it diff if u postsome pics.
    2007-09-03 04:14 PM
    Alright everyone and (shagster40), I wouldnt have made it if you didnt request it, since I didnt think about it. Here is my Tinkerbell theme and needless to say my girlfriend is very happy with it. Hope you like. I would like to say thanks to ComputerGeek96 for hookin up a nice template, made it way easier for me to make this.

The theme isnt uploaded to the site yet, so be patient, I have to leave for work and don't have a chance to do so yet.

Also this isnt finished either, I want to complete the theme, charging screen, bar icons, some sounds, etc... You will be really happy with the final product.

2007-09-04 04:00 AM
    Alright everyone and (shagster40), I wouldnt have made it if you didnt request it, since I didnt think about it. Here is my Tinkerbell theme and needless to say my girlfriend is very happy with it. Hope you like. I would like to say thanks to ComputerGeek96 for hookin up a nice template, made it way easier for me to make this.

The theme isnt uploaded to the site yet, so be patient, I have to leave for work and don't have a chance to do so yet.

Also this isnt finished either, I want to complete the theme, charging screen, bar icons, some sounds, etc... You will be really happy with the final product.

Dude i feel a little uncomfortable saying this, but that is sweet!!
    2007-09-04 04:59 AM
    When I first seen the word Tinker Bell I thought that mighttttt be alillll too girlie but you actually did a really good job on putting this together! (I like the rainbow for the weather icon) very cute! can't wait for the download hurry up at work! =)
    (thank you on behalf of the rest of us girls looking for pink stuff around here)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2007-09-04 at 05:05 AM.
    2007-09-04 05:03 AM
    Nice work.
    2007-09-04 05:29 AM
    Where can I get that sms icon?
    2007-09-04 05:42 AM

I cant wait to load this on my phone! Upload it it!!! PLEASSEEE!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!!
    2007-09-05 07:34 PM
    I hope he doesn't pull a tease and torture on us! I can't wait either! (but that name Tinker Bell is annoying for such a cool theme) hehe
    2007-09-05 07:52 PM
    Hey guys, sorry not trying to torture you, I work alot of hours at my job and can only do a little at a time, and I'm also working on another theme that I'm almost done on. But thanks for the compliments and just to tease some more here are some more pics. I'll probably submit this either tonight or tomorrow. I'm just gonna do the calculator and call it done, I was gonna do the bars and carrier logo and all that but I'll just see if people like it first as it is.

2007-09-05 08:22 PM
    It's gorgeous! Yikes! look at the battery!!!
    though I like to skin everything I have not touched my top task/meter bar at all (I want to keep that default for some strange reason of which I have no clue) I guess I need to keep some line of definition somewhere? hehe

Anyways, Thank you! I can't wait until the release along w/ everyone else I'm sure...
    2007-09-05 08:28 PM
187 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD