User Tag List

This Theme includes two themes:
    - L-CONF.theme
    - Framework (does not need to be activated in Winterboard)

With this theme you can manage all the html files (LockBackground.html, Widget.html, Wallpaper.html etc.) without merging all those html and javascripts.

The only thing you have to do is to define some parameters for each file (html, image etc.) which you would like to display on the lockscreen. The files you define do not have to be activated in winterboard (except L-CONF.theme of course).

In the "L-CONF\configureMe.txt" file you have to define following parameters for each file:

url = url to load
    width = width in pixel
    height = height in pixel --> 0 means auto height
    fixedPosition = true | false
    posFromTop = position from top (numbers below 0 can be used too)
    posFromLeft = position from left (numbers below 0 can be used too)

Following parameters do set the behavior of this theme:

showHtmlOnStartup = true | false (show the defined html files on startup)
    reloadHtmlAfterHideShow = true | false (reload html files after hiding and then showing again)

This is how my configuration looks like:

My "configureMe.txt" file has following entries:

var loadSettings = [
    ["Katra's Weather HD.theme/LockBackground.html" , 320, 480, true, -10, -30],
    ["My.theme/LockBackgroundOverlay.png" , 320, 480, true, 0, 0],
    ["Status Notifier Lock Screen.theme/LockBackground.html", 320, 0, false, 0, 0],
    ["HomeScreen 2.0.theme/LockBackground.html" , 320, 480, false, -90, 0]
    ];

Now, if you tab on the clock area then all your defined files will be hidden. If you tab on the clock area again, then they reapear.

With that possibility you don't have to worry when someone calls or you just want to see your battery while charging, just tap to hide all those things.

I hope you like this configurator and start to configure or mash up the lockscreen and post them on here for us to see, what kind of themes and widgets you use on your lock screen.

L-CONF v 1.0.001 download

Changelog v 1.0.001:
    - The flickering issue of the lock clock background can be avoided with a new setting in the "configureMe.txt"

var defaultSettings = [
    ["lockClockBackground", "My.theme/UIImages/UILCDBackground.png"]
    ]

Added:
    - Status Nofitier Notification v 1.0.0 from above screenshots

In the "Status Notifier Lock Screen.theme/configureMe.txt" file you can set the check interval in seconds.

The text for the notifications can be defined in their proper language folder below "Status Notifier Lock Screen.theme". To add a new language just copy the existing "en.lproj" and rename it to your language definition code (eg. "de.lproj", "zh_CN.lproj", etc) and change the values in the file "localizedStrings.js" as you like. I have done English & German so far. If someone has translated it to an other language, please send it to me, so I can add it to the theme.

Thank you for your help.
    Attached Thumbnails Lock Screen Configurator (L-CONF)-img_0001.png   Lock Screen Configurator (L-CONF)-img_0002.png  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jentschu; 2008-11-12 at 02:06 AM. Reason: Minor Bugfix
    2008-11-11 01:02 AM
    Happy to be the first to comment on this great piece of work
    2008-11-11 01:14 AM
    Is there a lag when you're on the lockscreen? I installed another homescreen and it'd take quite a while for the calendar and weather to load and show up properly. By the way do you experience a battery drain?
    2008-11-11 01:18 AM
    Is there a lag when you're on the lockscreen? I installed another homescreen and it'd take quite a while for the calendar and weather to load and show up properly. By the way do you experience a battery drain?
    The lag and the battery drain depends on the html files themself. I think the weather might cause a lag a bit, well it delay's to display the weather, but that's from loading/refreshing the data.

But I think, the more html files you use the longer it takes to load and that could cause lag and battery drain.

thank you tokyo
    Last edited by jentschu; 2008-11-11 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-11-11 01:28 AM
    This. Looks. Awesome.

edit:
    Tried installing it, but all i get on my lock screen is the Clock bar, and then a little (i), when I tap it nothing shows up. Perhaps you could put some step by step instructions up?
    Thanks
    Last edited by IvanPK; 2008-11-11 at 02:21 AM.
    2008-11-11 02:16 AM
    Looks great
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy
    2008-11-11 02:31 AM
    damn that looks sexy
    mrsidewayzz
    iPhone 2G 16GB, iPod Classic 120GB
    MacBook 13.3" 2.0ghz 250GB 2GB
    YNSA, USN
    2008-11-11 02:58 AM
    I need some instructions on this as well... sorry but looks great!
    2008-11-11 07:51 AM
    looks awesome but i cant seem to set it up correctly
    2008-11-11 09:13 AM
    why cant someone make calendar events... a picture of a calendar is useless. Not to mention since you have notifier installed, the icons on the home screen indicating what you missed, are also useless. Its basically telling you twice you missed something.

Calendar events and weather are the only thing needed on the home screen for most.

It does look nice, so kudos for that.
    2008-11-11 02:42 PM
    why cant someone make calendar events... a picture of a calendar is useless. Not to mention since you have notifier installed, the icons on the home screen indicating what you missed, are also useless. Its basically telling you twice you missed something.

Calendar events and weather are the only thing needed on the home screen for most.

It does look nice, so kudos for that.
    Intelliscreen does what you are looking for...weather, calendar, news, text, calls...

I am definitely going to try this out. Thank you for making lockscreen modding easier
    2008-11-11 02:52 PM
    damn that looks sexy
    Very much so! This is sick.
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)
    2008-11-11 03:40 PM
    It looks great, but what have I to do to have a lock screen like in the 1st screenshot???
    2008-12-14 04:21 PM
    Looks great. Would love to get the clock font for the lock screen off you!

Or the whole package to set it up nicely like your screenshot? ^_^
    Last edited by Juzman; 2008-12-15 at 04:25 AM.
    2008-12-15 04:08 AM
    Clock font is 'Gas' from Fontswap (get it from Cydia)
    This uses a modified Flipclock mod, Katra HD and the Homescreen 2.0 Mod. Not sure why the Notifier Mod shows it as sunny though...

Heres mine (yes I know its got 2 clocks etc....it's just because I can...)

So, heres my questions...

How do I remove the main Lockscreen Clock so I can just use the weather/status mods and the flip clock?

How do I change the date highlighter box on the calendar from being a Black box to a more obvious red one?
    Last edited by corky100; 2008-12-16 at 02:53 AM.
    2008-12-16 02:48 AM
    Ok...
    So could you tell me what I have to do exactly to have the same lockscreen, the background etc...

Touch-Mania - Die Besten Apps, Anleitungen und News
    2008-12-16 10:54 PM
    The secret is in these lines listed here, found in the 'configureMe.txt' file in the main folder:

var loadSettings = [
    ["My.theme/LockBackgroundOverlay.png" , 320, 480, true, 0, 0],
    ["Status Notifier Lock Screen.theme/LockBackground.html", 320, 0, false, 0, 0],
    ["HomeScreen 2.0.theme/LockBackground.html" , 320, 480, false, -90, 0]
    ];
    First off, you NEED the themes that are mentioned: Katra's Weather HD, My.Theme, Status Notifier Lockscreen and Homescreen 2.0. Install/copy them into your ROOT> Library> Themes folder. You don't have to activate them in Winterboard!

Make sure the lines above contain the exact name of the folder for the theme!

Next part - add the name of the html file contained in that theme that you want to use. The examples above are correct.

Dimensions are correct for the themes listed above.
    2008-12-16 11:27 PM
    Sorry but I am from Luxembourg so my English is not the best one.
    What do you mean with:
    add the name of the html file contained in that theme that you want to use.

Which theme do you mean?
    2008-12-16 11:38 PM
    Sorry but I am from Luxembourg so my English is not the best one.
    What do you mean with:
    add the name of the html file contained in that theme that you want to use.

Which theme do you mean?
    There are 4 mods used here...

example:

Katra's Weather HD.theme - name of the theme and the folder containing it.

LockBackground.html - the html file inside the folder for that theme.

the other numbers are the page size and position from top and left.

use the same method for each of the 4 themes used here (less if you use less of them - if you decide not to use one, remove the particular line to that theme)
    2008-12-16 11:52 PM
    And in Winterboard which of the Themes I have to activate??? The L-Conf Theme?
    And if I want to use them all I can install it without changing anything?
    I want my Lockscreen exactly like in the screenshot.
    So I have just to install the themes and that's it?
    I know I am a real pain in the ***
    Last edited by Morphin08; 2008-12-17 at 12:02 AM.
    2008-12-16 11:59 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD