User Tag List

UPDATE: The author of the "shelves" wallpaper declined to allow any redistributing... ( bummer. So I think I can cram a good 4 hours tomorrow into this theme, icons and all.

NEW: My own made wallpaper and all icons that were not mine have been replaced by default.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6e18bv NEW download link

Again, Sorry. But please constructive criticism.

+INFO: "Hollister 2.0" is really a two-part installation. First grab this download and than grab this, LINK "weather widget", from there configure the weather theme to your location and in the "theme option" put "myopia". (more install instructions located on the linked page)

lol at the dock. Ill fix that tomorrow...

As this is a NOOB theme I would love any input and help with creation, ideas, thoughts, etc;
    Last edited by Dan0609; 2008-11-18 at 01:52 AM.

2008-11-17 04:01 AM
    very nice theme, i will use it. but where is the hollister in it? looks more like a wood theme.
    2008-11-17 04:37 AM
    WTF?

You made the transparency on default icons lower, used a recycled wallpaper, and stole someones weather mod? WTF kinda ******** is this?
    2008-11-17 04:42 AM
    Man you are mean. Look if you don't like it than take a hike. I don't need you tearing me down. I am sharing something I thought that I had put together looked nice. btw: its not recycled, compare the two... If you have been to Hollister you would recognize the stained shelves and lighting fixtures, colors, etc;

But again, please don't tear people down and just bang your head against the wall a few times.

2008-11-17 04:53 AM
    Don't steal others work and claim it as your own. Idiot. Take out everything that you didn't make on your own and see where you end up.

Also, you look like a ******* guido in your picture.
    2008-11-17 07:43 AM
    Don't steal others work and claim it as your own. Idiot. Take out everything that you didn't make on your own and see where you end up.

Also, you look like a ******* guido in your picture.
    I redid it. read the update and calm down. I really am glad that you have taken suck vigorous support of my post.

I'm sorry your self confidence is lower than mine. I'm going to politely ask why you would attack my picture? logical answer? I don't need your anger and frustration vented upon me. k thnx.

2008-11-17 08:36 AM
    Very Nice ^
    2008-11-17 10:07 AM
    I redid it. read the update and calm down. I really am glad that you have taken suck vigorous support of my post.

I'm sorry your self confidence is lower than mine. I'm going to politely ask why you would attack my picture? logical answer? I don't need your anger and frustration vented upon me. k thnx.
    I honestly read this 3 times - but you're English fails so bad that it's uncomprehendable. Try harder next time.

ANd yet again - your theme is a rip of other's work. Make your own **** and stop stealing.
    2008-11-17 12:25 PM
    i wouldnt even worry about it if you cant find it just state that it isnt yours and if the owner wants you to take it down all because of the wallpaper then take it down simple as that. Its not as if you are telling everyone you made the wallpaper..... btw theme looks GREAT!
    Last edited by zues79; 2008-11-17 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-11-17 12:44 PM
    I honestly read this 3 times - but you're English fails so bad that it's uncomprehendable. Try harder next time.

ANd yet again - your theme is a rip of other's work. Make your own **** and stop stealing.
    durn wePhone's back, still angry that you didnt get accepted into the sdk
    dont wory dan i saw your theme on mac themes and i didn't mind it, good job man
    Last edited by cpjr; 2008-11-19 at 06:41 AM.
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs
    2008-11-17 12:48 PM
    durn wePhone's back, still angry that you didnt get accepted into the sdk
    dont wory dan i saw your theme on mac themes and i didn't mind it, good job man
    You have me mistaken? I've had the SDK on my iMac for the longest time now.
    Last edited by cpjr; 2008-11-19 at 06:41 AM.
    2008-11-17 08:47 PM
    I don't usually judge to harshly, but this will never compare to 1Mikes Hollister Theme.
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.
    2008-11-17 11:21 PM
    You have me mistaken? I've had the SDK on my iMac for the longest time now.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/iphone-...tacted-me.htmll
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs
    2008-11-18 08:08 AM
    wePhone needs a smack by the ban stick. I think the Moderators are too allowing on this forum. It's a little disappointing.

Reako
    2008-11-19 12:16 AM
    wephone needs a smack by the ban stick. I think the moderators are too allowing on this forum. It's a little disappointing.

Reako
    **EDIT CPJR - we dont allow profanity, and if you dont like the forum we're not pulling you leg**
    Last edited by cpjr; 2008-11-19 at 06:40 AM.
    2008-11-19 06:09 AM
    i actually like this theme and would definitely use is. thanks
    2008-11-19 03:14 PM
    I don't usually judge to harshly, but this will never compare to 1Mikes Hollister Theme.
    do you have a link?

after seeing this.. i started working on my own hollister theme, just finished the background n personally like mine alot, but i want to what you are talking about so i dont waste my time! ha
    2008-11-19 05:34 PM
    I am betting that wePhone is using this theme as we speak. What a tard.

To the creator of this theme: Keep it up! It is looking very nice
    2008-11-19 07:52 PM
    I am betting that wePhone is using this theme as we speak. What a tard.

To the creator of this theme: Keep it up! It is looking very nice
    mr. phone needs to calm down for a simple iphone theme (cough cough). To Creator: Nice theme by the way and ignore any comments about your english writing
    2008-12-07 04:19 PM
    Nice work bro, loving the hollister =)
    Keep themes like this coming.
    2009-01-01 04:09 AM
22 12