User Tag List

I went to System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app and changed the stock SBBadgeBG.png to one I liked that I downloaded from MMi. I re sprung and nothing happened. I still have the same stock badge. I named the MMi badge SBBadgeBG.png as well as per instructions on MMi's forum and its just not working. Any ideas?
    2008-11-22 09:29 AM
    there are some other badges in the UIImages for use with winterboard....if you are talking about the badges inside the phone app there names are:
    UIButtonBarBadge.png
    UIButtonBarBadgeOff.png
    UIButtonBarBadgeOn.png

or for use with the Other.artwork file they are the same badge but just this way you ahve to import the artwork file winterboard use the UIImages folder that makes it real easy im just letting you know these incase you want to cross reference:
    Other2.0-135
    Other2.0-136
    Other2.0-137

hope this helps
    Last edited by Ice9812; 2008-11-22 at 09:44 AM.
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button
    2008-11-22 09:40 AM
    Thank helps, but besides using WINscp, how can I just make a theme and use winterboard?
    2008-11-23 06:54 AM
    Thank helps, but besides using WINscp, how can I just make a theme and use winterboard?
    Make a theme, say ABC.theme, then put the file SBBadgeBG.png in side ABC.theme\Bundles\com.apple.springboard\
    2008-11-23 06:40 PM
    Make a theme, say ABC.theme, then put the file SBBadgeBG.png in side ABC.themeBundlescom.apple.springboard
    I will try this tonight and report back. Thanks

I will try this tonight and report back. Thanks
    This changed my badges on my springboard. Thanks man, that was easy. I may have to change the others now, but we shall see, lol.
    Last edited by chazdrums; 2008-11-24 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-11-24 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD