Hey badboybill, I hope you dont mind, but I made more icons for this theme. I made an installer, a rSBT and a launcher icon. I am going to make more for the rest of my apps, ill post them if anyone wants them.

This is DEFINETLY the best theme out there for the iPhone, in my opinion!
    Attached Images New Theme:  Mario Party-installer.png New Theme:  Mario Party-launcher.png New Theme:  Mario Party-rsbt.png 
    Last edited by Donald.Brown01; 2007-09-27 at 10:32 PM.
    2007-09-27 10:28 PM
    Hey badboybill, I hope you dont mind, but I made more icons for this theme. I made an installer, a rSBT and a launcher icon. I am going to make more for the rest of my apps, ill post them if anyone wants them.

This is DEFINETLY the best theme out there for the iPhone, in my opinion!
    These go perfect with the theme, couldnt have done them better myself, I approve these being added to the theme and will update the theme in the downloads section tonight and give you credits.

I really really want to add more icons to this theme and just flat out havent had time to work on themes this week. I been so busy on a new program that I'm writing that I probably won't be doing anything for a while. I might do a couple icons here and there and add to this theme
    and maybe throw out a surprise theme once in a while.
    2007-09-28 04:23 PM
    Why thank you very much! I really appreciate you're approval. And with your permission, I would make more, as I think of more ideas for icons.

Here is a new one I made, as I wanted an Icon for my SMBprefs.

Thanks again, and look for more to come!

(image looks a little fuzzy, I know, I need to clean it up a bit, but once its on the iPhone, it looks a ton better)
    Attached Images New Theme:  Mario Party-smbprefs.png 
    2007-09-28 10:04 PM
    Looks great i love how colorful it is.. but will you be releasing for use in Summerboard
    2007-09-29 04:47 AM
    Cool Icons, let me know when you get the whole set ready and put up for summerboard, this is my favorite theme of all.
    2007-09-29 05:38 AM
    awesome them
     Think Different
    2007-09-29 05:39 AM
    mannn how do you get this to work... what programs do you need on the iphone... total noob at this... anyone pm...please i would like to get this on the iphone... thanks... and i agree this is like the coolest app... yeee
    2007-10-02 08:56 AM
    Using Summerboard. Care to give info on how to get this theme to Installer? Maybe as an addition to the Community Sources? Thanks. Love the theme!!!
    2007-10-02 06:09 PM
    3 new icons, by request. VNotes, NES, and Pirate.

Any more requests, just send me a private message, as I don't check this thread everyday!

Thanks again for taking interest!
    Attached Images New Theme:  Mario Party-vnotes.png New Theme:  Mario Party-nes.png New Theme:  Mario Party-pirate.png 
    2007-10-02 10:58 PM
    hahaha i finally got... thanks cool theme
    2007-10-03 07:42 AM
    Three more icons by request! Apollo, Money, and Sketch.

thanks again!
    Attached Images New Theme:  Mario Party-apollo.png New Theme:  Mario Party-money.png New Theme:  Mario Party-sketch.png 
    2007-10-04 02:17 AM
    why did the icon of "Calendar" was higher than other ? (about the pattern)
    2007-10-04 10:58 AM
    why did the icon of "Calendar" was higher than other ? (about the pattern)
    The other icons besides calendar have a drop shadow, which make them a bit bigger. Unfortunately, with them being bigger, they go off center a bit. So with the drop shadow on the calendar icon, the date would be way off of the icon, so the drop shadow had to be removed and the icon size made smaller than the others.
    2007-10-04 10:56 PM
    Here is a pack that shaiss just uploaded:
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...do=file&id=951
    2007-10-04 11:06 PM
    does anyone have the backgrownd picture that goes in applications/launcher/icon i tried downloading the theme but the only applications available are mobilephone and weather. can someone please give me the backround picture. thanx
    Last edited by norcal415; 2007-10-05 at 12:33 AM.
    2007-10-05 12:24 AM
    hi I'm new to this theme modification, I love this theme!!!
    but I have a little problem, I wonder if anyone can help me.
    theme works fine except the CALCULATOR icon still stays the same as the default. I can't change it even if I upload all the icons again.

Any idea would appreciate??
    2007-10-05 03:01 AM
    hi I'm new to this theme modification, I love this theme!!!
    but I have a little problem, I wonder if anyone can help me.
    theme works fine except the CALCULATOR icon still stays the same as the default. I can't change it even if I upload all the icons again.

Any idea would appreciate??
    The calculator file is misspelled. You need to rename the file.
    2007-10-05 03:47 AM
    The calculator file is misspelled. You need to rename the file.
    Thank you!!!
    2007-10-05 04:24 AM
    8 More Icons I made my request. Aquarium, Books, Butterfly, iLight, Lights Off, TicTacToe, To Do List, and weDict.

Wheww, thanks for all the requests, keepin me busy!
    Attached Images New Theme:  Mario Party-aquarium.png New Theme:  Mario Party-books.png New Theme:  Mario Party-butterfly.png New Theme:  Mario Party-light.png New Theme:  Mario Party-lightsoff.png New Theme:  Mario Party-tictactoe.png New Theme:  Mario Party-todolist.png New Theme:  Mario Party-wedict.png 
    2007-10-05 11:18 PM
    Hello, I am kind of new at this. I love this package, my type of theme for sure. I have gotten the theme, the wallpaper and the icons to work. I am puzzled about the keypad and weather apps. Where do these go? I have seen people say in the weather app folder, but when i run cyberduck the only folder I see for weather is in the cache folder. Also, where do the sound files go to make the "here we go" when you unlock the phone? Right now I am running apptapp with customize. I am still learning and getting better with skinning, anything will help.
    2007-10-06 02:52 AM
165 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD