oh oh my bad in the grafitti font and yellow "JJ&C" and can u make me another one "EL LoKo" yellow please thanks.
    Do you want a logo next to it?
    -DoocesWild
    2007-09-26 11:30 PM
    Hey nice work in here guys ;9
    But i hope somebody can help me.
    I put files on my iphone via ssh and can change anything.
    Made my own slider.own bars and so on. Buw i can overwrite all of that 5 carrier icons but it still stays that Vodafone icon -.-
    Noone could help me yet. There was a patch for that "bug" in hackint0sh forums but the server of that file is down the whole week i tried -.-

THX for help =) and all these nice mods here =)
    Luv ya guys
    Greetz from FRG
    2007-09-27 12:22 AM
    hey ,, great work on all these logos ,,, could i have one too?? well if u can make it 1 in blue and another in black with nice font -as u like but isnt normal- with "BADer" as the name i dont need a logo next to it, so if u can make it as big as u can. Also, i use t-mobile, so do u think u can give me the original logo in case i wanted to change it back?

thanks in advance and keep up the good work

ps, i cant wait t o see them :P
    Last edited by bader14; 2007-09-27 at 01:19 AM.
    2007-09-27 12:41 AM
    Hey nice work in here guys ;9
    But i hope somebody can help me.
    I put files on my iphone via ssh and can change anything.
    Made my own slider.own bars and so on. Buw i can overwrite all of that 5 carrier icons but it still stays that Vodafone icon -.-
    Noone could help me yet. There was a patch for that "bug" in hackint0sh forums but the server of that file is down the whole week i tried -.-

THX for help =) and all these nice mods here =)
    Luv ya guys
    Greetz from FRG
    So you make sure to name them correctly (Default and FSO), overwrite the files, restart your phone, and nothing happens? That's odd. I don't know where else it would be pulling the logo from.
    -DoocesWild
    2007-09-27 03:17 AM
    hey dooces everytime i try to use your action file with the psd and i change the text to my name and play glowing edge i get the command "set" is not currently available, and i keep clicking continue then i will get to pick a color but it fills in the whole rectangle. it doesn`t outline it.. any ideas what could be the problem? thanx
    Last edited by Blackwidow74; 2007-09-27 at 03:58 AM.
    2007-09-27 03:54 AM
    Hi DoocesWild! wat a great job you done! thanks a lot!!

check this out, http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4224 , i really like the way you done "jesse" in red, can i have something like that but with "tam" in blue

thanks again!
    2007-09-27 06:49 AM
    Do you want a logo next to it?
    no just letters thanks
    2007-09-27 06:38 PM
    hopefully its not too late and u r still taking requests if so.....if u would be so kind sir, I know the pic is kinda big but it was the only one I can find. I dont need the "thugline records at the bottom just the logo if possible..Thanx a mill. in advance
    hate to be a dble poster but i thought it might have been overlooked. I k now ur busy so no rush. and thanx if u can or cant.
    2007-09-28 02:34 AM
    So you make sure to name them correctly (Default and FSO), overwrite the files, restart your phone, and nothing happens? That's odd. I don't know where else it would be pulling the logo from.
    Ha I found out now =)
    I needed a patch for the springboard.app
    now it works.
    Why everybody thought iam to dumb to name them right xD
    2007-09-28 06:55 PM
    hate to be a dble poster but i thought it might have been overlooked. I k now ur busy so no rush. and thanx if u can or cant.
    It's tough because it's so tall. Do you want anything next to it?

edit: added a little more white version
    Attached Images Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-tl.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-tlwhite.png 
    Last edited by DoocesWild; 2007-10-01 at 07:02 AM.
    -DoocesWild
    2007-09-29 07:23 AM
    oh oh my bad in the grafitti font and yellow "JJ&C" and can u make me another one "EL LoKo" yellow please thanks.

Ok?
    Attached Images Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-elloko.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-jjnc.png 
    -DoocesWild
    2007-09-29 07:31 AM
    hey ,, great work on all these logos ,,, could i have one too?? well if u can make it 1 in blue and another in black with nice font -as u like but isnt normal- with "BADer" as the name i dont need a logo next to it, so if u can make it as big as u can. Also, i use t-mobile, so do u think u can give me the original logo in case i wanted to change it back?

thanks in advance and keep up the good work

ps, i cant wait t o see them :P
    For the original, just copy it from your phone before you overwrite it...
    Attached Images Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-bader.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-baderblck.png 
    -DoocesWild
    2007-09-29 07:38 AM
    hey dooces everytime i try to use your action file with the psd and i change the text to my name and play glowing edge i get the command "set" is not currently available, and i keep clicking continue then i will get to pick a color but it fills in the whole rectangle. it doesn`t outline it.. any ideas what could be the problem? thanx
    To be honest, I have no idea...

Just make sure to select your text, create a new layer, and make sure it's the active (selected layer) and go to select, modify, expand, type 1 pixel, and fill it with black.
    -DoocesWild
    2007-09-29 07:40 AM
    these r great man ,, thanks!!
    2007-09-29 12:46 PM
    It's tough because it's so tall. Do you want anything next to it?
    No Sir its perfect as is, I tried it out 2day and its great!, one thing though, the one on the main screen ( I dont know if its the default or FSO) but I wish I could have found that image in white because I have a black theme, I thought the bue would show thru well enough but the black kinda over throws it. Is there anyway I can change it to white? now on the other screens its PERFECTION! thanx!
    2007-09-29 05:12 PM
    before i make my request i want to say that d is awsome and any requests i have had he has helped and exceeded my ideas. so he is the reason that we have dope logos and i just want to say thanks for all the work..

ok now for my request i need to please get carrier logos and sliders for the below pics

alos on the carier logos can u put the following text

for 50 cent carrier put fiftycent mobile
    for pac put thug luv
    and for jt put timberlake mobile
    and for eminem can u do Shady Aftermath

if the color can match the pic or as close as possiable
    and grafittie font is perfect

thannks again
    Attached Thumbnails Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-justin_timberlake_04.jpg   Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-eminem.jpg   Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-50-cent-1.jpg   Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-2-pac.jpg  
    Last edited by jayjaythemac; 2007-09-29 at 10:38 PM.
    2007-09-29 10:34 PM
    Hello I was wondering if someone could please make me an aston martin carrier logo and a cow slider?
    Thanks in advance!!
    Attached Thumbnails Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-astin-martin.jpg   Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-cow_side2_smaller.gif  
    2007-09-29 10:46 PM
    Carrier Icons from my childhood...Mountain Bell is back!
    Attached Thumbnails Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-front.jpg  
    Attached Images Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-default_carrier_att.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-fso_carrier_att.png 
    Last edited by jwcrash; 2007-10-01 at 07:17 AM.
    2007-09-30 03:23 AM
    Hi, I am from Germany and really really need a Logo for my Carrier. I am on Eplus.

Here is the Logo:

http://www.eplus-unternehmen.de/pres...oads/Eplus.jpg

I would be very happy!
    2007-09-30 09:38 AM
    How's this - this is my first attempt to help in this forum so if it doesn't work then someone will have to fix it and I will have to go back to the drawing board.

Let me know!

Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-eplus.png
    Last edited by brodie01; 2007-10-01 at 03:18 AM.
    2007-09-30 03:16 PM
651 ... 91011121321 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD