toyota icons that are like transparent that i can use for some apps
    2007-09-08 05:00 AM
    I need (Blacqsmith)done in Bold color Blue Comic Sans

Help someone
    enjoy!!
    Attached Images Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-default_carrier_att-vlacqsmith.png 
    2007-09-08 05:19 AM
    anybody else?..ill try to help DoocesWild
    2007-09-08 05:20 AM

look at my post up there^
    2007-09-08 05:32 AM
    yes those look great. for some reason though, it takes multiple refreshes to get these attachments to show up......maybe because there are so many on the page lol

so i cant tell if you made the blue ones or not, after a lot of refreshes I finally got both orange ones and they look great.

but Id like a blue set and a black/white set if you wouldnt mind....that way when i change my theme later, I dont have to go looknig around for the color I need.

thanks again

edit: now I see the blue one. no not like that lol. I meant a blue e. Exactly like the orange and red versions, but with a blue e instead. And on the black/white, have a black e on the FSO and a white e on the Default......I may have that backwards but i think you get what Im trying to say
    You'll have to rename them...
    Attached Images Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-jesseblack.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-jesseblue.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-jessewhitee.png 
    -DoocesWild
    2007-09-08 07:55 AM
    Thanks!
    -DoocesWild
    2007-09-08 07:58 AM
    Thanks!
    dude i could only do simple ones..
    2007-09-08 08:00 AM
    Man those are awesome man! Just what I was looking for, could you possibly change the font to the graffiti look like you did on some others? Just waiting on the slider now, if its anything like these its gonna be amazing! Thanks again
    You're quite welcome. I made a few variations.

edit: crap, I didn't see that I cut off a little bit of the bottoms. I'm dead tired I'll have to fix those soon. I'll PM you tomorrow when they're fixed. Can ya live with the cutoffness for a day or so?
    Attached Images Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-jasonred1.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-jasonred2.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-jasonwhite1.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-jasonwhite2.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-bottombarknobgrayrebelslider.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-bottombarknobgrayrebel1.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-bottombarknobgrayrebel2.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-bottombarknobgrayrebel3.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-bottombarknobgrayrebel4.png 
    Last edited by DoocesWild; 2007-09-08 at 08:35 AM.
    -DoocesWild
    2007-09-08 08:09 AM
    i have cs3 but dont seem to have the grafiti font...
    2007-09-08 08:15 AM
    i have cs3 but dont seem to have the grafiti font...
    I got my graffiti font from the first hit on google.
    -DoocesWild
    2007-09-08 08:41 AM
    Ankit - this is all I had time to do before work. I'm running super late!!

Make sure to rename the files
    Attached Images Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-default_carrier_att-ankit691.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-default_carrier_att-ankit692.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-fso_carrier_att-ankit691.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-fsot_carrier_att-ankit692.png 
    -DoocesWild
    2007-09-08 04:26 PM
    You'll have to rename them...

Thank you very much but you forgot the blue FSO I think
    2007-09-08 08:00 PM
    if he did just rename it...
    2007-09-08 08:01 PM
    Thank you very much but you forgot the blue FSO I think
    I just looked, there are three attached images.

Is it something I didn't make for you, or something that just needs renamed?

Black with white E
    Black with blue E
    White with Black E

What am I missing, I'll make it for you tomorrow?
    Last edited by DoocesWild; 2007-09-08 at 08:18 PM.
    -DoocesWild
    2007-09-08 08:15 PM
    Awesome, Awesome, Awesome....thanks alot! Im loving the various sliders as well.
    2007-09-08 10:55 PM
    Awesome, Awesome, Awesome....thanks alot! Im loving the various sliders as well.
    Do you need me to fix any or do they work ok? Which one are you using?
    -DoocesWild
    2007-09-09 12:03 AM
    please if any of you super artist have time can you make me a carrier icon that says COACH K and in a blue color it doesnt have to be graffiti if u cant find it. thanks in advanced

dooceswild hook me up when u get a chance COACH K carrier icon blue color graffiti style if u can thanks
    More than happy to bud. It's just going to have to be tomorrow morning. Want an apple logo in it? Want an outline?
    -DoocesWild
    2007-09-09 01:10 AM
    I just looked, there are three attached images.

Is it something I didn't make for you, or something that just needs renamed?

Black with white E
    Black with blue E
    White with Black E

What am I missing, I'll make it for you tomorrow?

Only the white with blue E
    2007-09-09 04:39 AM
    please if any of you super artist have time can you make me a carrier icon that says COACH K and in a blue color it doesnt have to be graffiti if u cant find it. thanks in advanced

dooceswild hook me up when u get a chance COACH K carrier icon blue color graffiti style if u can thanks
    how is this?.. if u dont like let me know and ill re do it...

rename it!...
    Attached Images Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-untitled-1.png 
    2007-09-09 08:32 AM

Hopefully that works for ya.

Remember to rename the files

edit: what do you want for the matching slider? Do you just want me to put the Coach K logo into where the arrow would go?
    Attached Images Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-coachk2.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-coachkblue.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-coachkwhite.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-coachkwhite2.png 
    Last edited by DoocesWild; 2007-09-09 at 06:58 PM.
    -DoocesWild
    2007-09-09 06:53 PM
651 123412 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD