another one
    thank you very much,but how I download and how to put in my iPhone??
    2007-11-30 08:52 AM
    How can i put carrier logo to my Iphone, can u give me some tutorials i already tried some methods but unsuccesfuly. thx
    2007-11-30 07:38 PM
    Hello,
    I was directed her from someone at limitededitioniphonecom.
    I have a logo for Deutsche Telekom that I was hoping to have made into a carrier icon.
    Can anyone talk a look at it and advise?
    Do I create it or could some here do it for me.
    I guess once I get it I can forward it to limitededitioniphone so that it can be converted.

I have attached the logo.
    Just found out that I cant upload it.
    The logo is on the first page at this link:

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bild:De...lekom-Logo.svg

Please advise if this can be done.
    Thank you
    JW
    Last edited by n0m0n; 2007-11-30 at 09:53 PM.
    2007-11-30 09:49 PM
    Can I get a slider of the nintendo controller? a decent size is preferred thanks

2007-12-01 07:34 AM
    another one
    where is the white one that should be named FSO_....?
    can u pls fix it also for me Joe??
    thanks
    2007-12-01 09:20 AM
    Can I get a slider of the nintendo controller? a decent size is preferred thanks
    Hello,
    I was directed her from someone at limitededitioniphonecom.
    I have a logo for Deutsche Telekom that I was hoping to have made into a carrier icon.
    Can anyone talk a look at it and advise?
    Do I create it or could some here do it for me.
    I guess once I get it I can forward it to limitededitioniphone so that it can be converted.

I have attached the logo.

Please advise if this can be done.
    Thank you
    JW
    No one can make this icon?
    I was hoping to get it back over to the other site to migrate it into the carrier option.
    Can this be done, or is the logo wrong for what I was hoping for?

Thanks
    JW
    Attached Thumbnails Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-deutsche_telekom-logo.png  
    Last edited by n0m0n; 2007-12-03 at 06:35 AM.
    2007-12-02 02:19 AM
    Looking for 2 logos one for the Wind Carrier in italy and another that says The Junk Monger or Thejunkmonger.org if one of you profs could make me one it would greatly be appreciated.Thanks in advance.
    2007-12-03 08:01 PM
    Hey, i posted this in the other thread but it looks like tis one is moving faster (hope im not breaking any rules or convicted of spamming)

but i would like two of these loges for my carrier operator logo

http://soccerlens.com/wp-content/upl...lona-crest.jpg
    http://content.answers.com/main/cont...mobilelogo.jpg

with the white background part being transparent (not the white in the barcelona shield though)

thanks
    2007-12-04 05:09 PM
    No one can make this icon?
    I was hoping to get it back over to the other site to migrate it into the carrier option.
    Can this be done, or is the logo wrong for what I was hoping for?

Thanks
    JW
    The Duetsche Telekom doesn't come out very well because the letters are so thin, but here's my shot at it.
    Attached Images Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-tdt.png 
    2007-12-04 07:19 PM
    Hey, i posted this in the other thread but it looks like tis one is moving faster (hope im not breaking any rules or convicted of spamming)

but i would like two of these loges for my carrier operator logo

http://soccerlens.com/wp-content/upl...lona-crest.jpg
    http://content.answers.com/main/cont...mobilelogo.jpg

with the white background part being transparent (not the white in the barcelona shield though)

thanks
    Check the other thread...
    2007-12-04 07:20 PM
    got it
    thanks a lot for the quick response
    :>
    2007-12-05 01:43 AM
    i need a carrier which would be in the name of rishab but a cool looking one . please help me somehow and i really dont know how to upload it to my phone i have a version 1.0.2. i even need to upgrade but i am too scared to do so. can someone please help me.
    2007-12-05 08:30 AM
    can u make me a carrier logo in blue with the apple logo and my name (Laurens) in grafitti letters?
    Could you also make one in the colour orange? I would really appreciate it.
    Thanks in advance.

Lau
    2007-12-05 09:15 AM
    I posted a few days ago in some random thread that I would create a custom carrier logo for anyone, and I've gotten a few requests. But not everyone read that thread.

I can't program, but I can certainly do my part to help this community by creating Custom carrier logos, icons, etc. I feel like I've taken more than I've given to this point, and I want to help.

If you'd like something made for you just post it here. If it's not too big a task, I'd be more than happy to help out how I can. I'll be completing my icon packs in the next day or two, and at that point if anyone wants a modification of it, ask me.

All I ask in return is a "Thanks!"

Please post requests, and I'll get to them in the order I got them.

If you want something specific, be specific in your post, and if you'd like logos, please include those (if you have them already).

Please make sure to request the font style and color you'd like, along with any logo in the form of the example below. I've been getting requests that take an extra day or so because I don't know what you want.

example: {apple logo} iPrime // blue and white versions with grafitti font.
    example: Shawn's Phone {attached logo} // red and white versions with bold NY Times font.

And Please, for the love of God, check back after you make a request. It drives me nuts thinking that most of these are not getting used, that I'm just wasting my time on half of these. At least shoot me a thanks so I know you've used it and I didn't waste my time!

Also, below is my carrier pack, with everything you need to make a carrier logo (besides Photoshop) the way I've designed them (graffiti font included). It's very simple. Open it up and change the text. Save for web.
    Hi Dooces,

Kindly do me a carrier logo from this vodafone image:
    http://www.noisegatemedia.com/userImages/vodafone.jpg

thx in advance.

mOOnLover
    2007-12-05 12:05 PM
    Hi, can you please make me a little logo, with my name? Wait! like where the carrier name is at, that's what you mean right? Hahaha, Anyways, well maybe something in maybe a pink color that says Prissie, or maybe like what I have now, in black with a red in the back??
    Right now I have a cute little logo, that someone created, and it is in black, with like red behind it, it says Jealousy, like in a really cute font..oh! and it has a little apple in front of it in black. not sure but, it's in customize in the carrier section, under designer... i really like that font. Well, if you are still making logos for people, if not that's ok, i'm sure you got bombarded with tons of requests. hehehe.. Thanks anyways
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!
    2007-12-18 06:08 AM
    Can I get a carrier logo for Entel PCS... the best carrier here in Chile?

2007-12-18 05:04 PM
    Hey Guys can someone take care of me with these 2 T-Mobile carrier images I have, just want the T modified to a J to say J-Mobile. Thanks guys!!
    Attached Images Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-default_carrier_tmobile.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-fso_carrier_tmobile.png 
    2007-12-19 02:02 AM
    hi could you make me one that says: Turkcell
    thank you
    2007-12-19 05:15 AM
    Can I get a carrier logo for Entel PCS... the best carrier here in Chile?
    that is an opinion. not a fact. yeah im a junior in high school and my english teacher was goin over that today. shes a little absurd. i think she used to teach kindergarden. sorry for bein off topic. wish me luck on midterms.
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.
    2007-12-19 05:20 AM
    hi
    can i have a carrier logo saying "ozzy" in blue,white, and any other colors
    can it be in any cool fonts and one in like a sexy chaligraphy type
    thanks bye
    2007-12-20 07:34 PM
651 ... 11192021222331 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD