Hey wats
    Could iget a carrier logo saying PSPhone in silver and the playstation logo in its original color
    thanks would really appriciate it
    2007-12-21 04:29 AM
    can you make me a carrier icon and slider and whatever else you can for a spartan head (michigan state university) green and white if you can put font in also that would be great dosnt matter what font but must be green and/or white...let me know

i have no idea what to do with it after you do this though...if you can help me with that also i would more than appreciative...if you make this for me and help me put it on my iphone i will compensate you for this...without a problem...

you might get mad at me cuz i know nothing...but i will get you back if you help me get it on...trust me it will be worth it
    2007-12-21 08:13 PM
    Can someone make me some/ or a real estate related icon/s. Like a house? Thanks!

Techgirl at your service... Modding MyPhone since Day 1!

AIM: lindseycholmes
    Facebook: lindseycholmes

2007-12-29 11:51 AM
    Can you please make for me a carrier logo saying 'Bunty' in a cool font one red and one black and the same pattern saying 'Joey'

Thanks in advance
    2008-01-05 11:05 AM
    Can anyone make an icon for the site mlbtraderumors.com. The icon could use the font like the one in the banner ad on the site and say MLBTR.

Thanks
    2008-01-20 06:37 AM
    I posted a few days ago in some random thread that I would create a custom carrier logo for anyone, and I've gotten a few requests. But not everyone read that thread.

I can't program, but I can certainly do my part to help this community by creating Custom carrier logos, icons, etc. I feel like I've taken more than I've given to this point, and I want to help.

If you'd like something made for you just post it here. If it's not too big a task, I'd be more than happy to help out how I can. I'll be completing my icon packs in the next day or two, and at that point if anyone wants a modification of it, ask me.

All I ask in return is a "Thanks!"

Please post requests, and I'll get to them in the order I got them.

If you want something specific, be specific in your post, and if you'd like logos, please include those (if you have them already).

Please make sure to request the font style and color you'd like, along with any logo in the form of the example below. I've been getting requests that take an extra day or so because I don't know what you want.

example: {apple logo} iPrime // blue and white versions with grafitti font.
    example: Shawn's Phone {attached logo} // red and white versions with bold NY Times font.

And Please, for the love of God, check back after you make a request. It drives me nuts thinking that most of these are not getting used, that I'm just wasting my time on half of these. At least shoot me a thanks so I know you've used it and I didn't waste my time!

Also, below is my carrier pack, with everything you need to make a carrier logo (besides Photoshop) the way I've designed them (graffiti font included). It's very simple. Open it up and change the text. Save for web.
    Not sure if you're still offering this, but I would REALLY like a bright Cobalt Blue Slider (unlock) and a bright alarm red slider (turn iphone off). I've been looking, but I can't find anything close. Thanks in advance.
    2008-01-20 07:03 AM
    Hello Dooces!!

If you are still doing carrier icons and whatnot, could you please do the following for me?

H4C | < 3D (<--so you can see the characters)

result: H4C|<3D could it be done in graffiti please?
    As well in the standard font? Both in Red please

Thank you very very much!!

-Allan
    2008-01-22 07:20 AM
    can i request a carrier logo apple logo ( blue and white) with the name "MozillaZ" in grafiti fonts

thanks a lot
    2008-01-26 10:41 AM
    the team is AMERICA soccer team from mexico thanks
    2008-01-26 12:21 PM
    Can someone make me one that says AIRTEL the same way its written AT&T and one that says VODAFONE the same way aswell.

Thanks.
    2008-01-28 07:23 PM
    Hi.

I don't wanna request... But can someone please teach me how to get the Verizon logo on my phone? (Not with Erica's Make It Mine) I want the actual Verizon logo..

Thanks!!!

Hi.

I don't wanna request... But can someone please teach me how to get the Verizon logo on my phone? (Not with Erica's Make It Mine) I want the actual Verizon logo..

Thanks!!!
    2008-01-30 12:38 AM
    Hi.

Thanks!!!
    2008-01-30 12:38 AM
    Hi.

I don't wanna request, but can someone PLEASE teach me how to put the actual Verizon logo? Not with Erica's Make it Mine. I want the actual logo..

Thanks!
    2008-01-30 12:40 AM
    Hi.

I don't wanna request, but can someone PLEASE teach me how to put the actual Verizon logo? Not with Erica's Make it Mine. I want the actual logo..

Thanks!
    2008-01-30 12:40 AM
    Hey, i would like a request on a logo. I would like it in Blue with graffiti font just like DoocesWild work. I want it to say "Gabi <3" without the "".

Thanks
    2008-01-31 04:05 AM
    For my fellow chilean iPhone users, here's the EntelPCS carrier logo!!!

Sadly, I haven't been able to use on my 1.1.3 iPhone... seems I need a patched Springboard or something... Any help will be appreciated.
    Attached Images Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-entel-pcs-color.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-entel-pcs-blanco.png 
    2008-02-01 12:14 AM
    REQUEST,

can i get a carrier logo and slider logo that says "obey" in white with a red background

like this---

Last edited by feelinggetsold; 2008-02-01 at 02:36 AM.
    2008-02-01 02:12 AM
    can i get a st3b0 and a Stephen Joseph in cursive?
    that would be amazing

thanks
    st3b0

3g 16gb iPhone 2.2.1
    Jailbroken on AT&T

If I help you, help me by pressing THANKS =]
    2008-02-04 12:55 AM
    2008-02-04 05:25 PM
    Does anyone have the original AT&T Logo? Thank you so much!
    2008-02-05 07:18 AM
651 ... 12202122232432 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD