User Tag List

If at all possible im a deputy and i would love to see if someone is able to create a five point star like my badge, with rounded points and a circle in the middle for a state seal, but you can leave the seal out. If it was just like a silver star badge with a circle in the middle and on each point of the star have small circles id appreciate it!! that would be the greatest carrier logo ever maybe even put "BSO" on the right side of it
    2008-04-09 02:40 AM
    can someone make a logo as apple logo than idhruv in white thanks
    2008-04-13 08:25 PM
    Any chance you can make one with the same font in Post #15 of this thread that would say Joey K, with the apple sign?

And where would I put these with Customize 2.0 to get it to work?

The black border with the blue is great, as well would be a all white and all black one.
    Last edited by Slimz; 2008-04-13 at 08:53 PM.
    2008-04-13 08:32 PM
    Could you hook me up with {apple logo} iElba // Pink and white versions with grafitti font.Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee
    2008-04-21 02:49 AM
    Could you please make one that is bad *** and says

Kameel

Something like the one you made for Jesse :]
    2008-04-21 03:11 AM
    I was wondering if anyone could make a carrier logo for the SPRINT network. I want to fool a couple of my friends into thinking I have Sprint on my iPhone. Not by just using MIM but an actual logo, like the one found on top of http://www.sprint.com (says "Sprint ahead" with the weird hand fan in between).

Thank you in advance!

Hey go to this website for some good Cell/Homephone Carrier icons....

The Sprint Black/White one is on Page 5

http://www.thememyphone.com/thumbnails-141-page-1.html
    2008-04-22 02:50 AM
    Can you make one for my brother in law? his name is Giovanni and the columbian flag behind it would be nice
    2008-04-22 06:47 AM
    I am on orange uk but can't find where to replace the carrier icon/logo. Where is it located on the iphone?

I added the icons
    FSO_CARRIER_Orange F.png
    Default_CARRIER_Orange F.png

and it didn't work. Orange seem's to be a pain in the bum to change.
    2008-04-22 01:08 PM
    Hey, new to this. Just hacked my phone yesterday. I'm looking to get and heart symbol, one with a bite taken out of it JUST like the apple logo but a heart and for it to be pink with the name yuki. I don't know how any of this is done. I check threads however they say to download ibrickr or whatever and I used ziphone for my phone. there's so much I want to know how to do but I'm so lost.

thanks for any reply.
    2008-04-22 06:23 PM
    Hey, new to this. Just hacked my phone yesterday. I'm looking to get and heart symbol, one with a bite taken out of it JUST like the apple logo but a heart and for it to be pink with the name yuki. I don't know how any of this is done. I check threads however they say to download ibrickr or whatever and I used ziphone for my phone. there's so much I want to know how to do but I'm so lost.

thanks for any reply.
    since you jailbroke your iphone with ziphone your gonna have to download the ZiPhone iBrickr fix from the installer add the source i.unlock.no to find it in the packages
    2008-04-23 04:58 PM
    Was up Doc can you make me the Att. file into a carrier log With the name BIG BOY in green grafitti font And a Slider if you would thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-gas-16.png  
    2008-04-24 05:40 AM
    o plz this would be awesome if I could hook up 2 friends of mine that i just jb'd their's lol
    example: {apple logo} Big5ive // red with grafitti font
    example: {apple logo} Honda // red with grafitti font
    example: {apple logo} Laz305 // red with grafitti font
    2008-05-02 04:42 PM
    hey can u make me a carrier logo and a slider. for the slider i want it to this jordan shoe, and for the carrier logo i wanted it to be the same shoe next to my name CHRIS in graffiti letters and an aqua and purple color, also bold plz. thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-large_aj6.jpg  
    Last edited by isnkrfrkr814; 2008-05-05 at 06:35 PM.
    2008-05-05 06:32 PM
    ok so i have been doing alot of the file creating for carrier logos in another thread and just came across this one. I see there is still a bunch of requests so I am going to start going through them. Its going to take me a few days at least to get through these, there is a bunch to do, please be patient.
    16 GB 1.1.4 Ziphone Unlocked, Activated, Jailbroken
    If I helped you make sure to hit the thanks button

[How To] Customize on 1.1.3 and 1.1.4......Windows Guide...............OS X Guide

How To Fix A Broken Ringer/Silent Switch
    2008-05-06 01:01 AM
    hey can u make me a carrier logo and a slider. for the slider i want it to this jordan shoe, and for the carrier logo i wanted it to be the same shoe next to my name CHRIS in graffiti letters and an aqua and purple color, also bold plz. thanks
    did you want the slider on a slider button or just a transparent shoe, wasnt sure, so I just started with that. Let me know if you want it different.

about to start on the other requests

edit: just finished the other requests for you, shoe looks so tiny as carrier logo.
    Attached Images Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-nikeslider.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-chrisaqua.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-chrispurple.png 
    Last edited by kcisjojo; 2008-05-06 at 01:20 AM.

[How To] Customize on 1.1.3 and 1.1.4......Windows Guide...............OS X Guide

2008-05-06 01:16 AM
    Was up Doc can you make me the Att. file into a carrier log With the name BIG BOY in green grafitti font And a Slider if you would thanks
    slider is done. see what you think.
    Attached Images Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-alienslider.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-bigboy.png 
    Last edited by kcisjojo; 2008-05-06 at 08:31 AM.

2008-05-06 08:23 AM

thanks for any reply.
    what do you think?
    Attached Images Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-heartyuki.png 

2008-05-06 08:40 AM
    can someone make a logo as apple logo than idhruv in white thanks
    here ya go.
    Attached Images Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-idhruv.png 

2008-05-06 08:43 AM
    Any chance you can make one with the same font in Post #15 of this thread that would say Joey K, with the apple sign?

And where would I put these with Customize 2.0 to get it to work?

The black border with the blue is great, as well would be a all white and all black one.
    I honestly dont know how to do the border around the text but here is the blue one. should have the white and black up in a bit.
    Attached Images Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-joeykblue.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-joeykblack.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-joeykwhite.png 
    Last edited by kcisjojo; 2008-05-06 at 08:55 AM.

2008-05-06 08:50 AM
    Could you hook me up with {apple logo} iElba // Pink and white versions with grafitti font.Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee
    did you still want this made? i know i made

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showpos...postcount=2061

one for you on this thread, it was the chanel one. If you still want this let me know and ill make it up.

2008-05-06 08:58 AM
651 ... 142223242526 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD