Is it possible to have a carrier logo using the following image please?

EDIT: Never mind, I figured out how to do it myself in the end, thanks anyway.
    Last edited by AndyG; 2007-09-19 at 12:14 AM.
    2007-09-18 08:16 PM
    Gazoo! Thanks so much for taking over for me while I was gone! I had a blast camping and I'll get to making all carrier logos when I get off work this evening. I was too busy once I got back to get to making logos, but hopefully when I get off tonight (9ish) I should be able to pick the ball back up!

Anyway, Gazoo, thanks so so so so much for your help, and please, by all means, continue, as I know the requests can get overwhelming at times
    -DoocesWild
    2007-09-19 04:14 AM
    can you make me in with the apple logo and then graffitti font say MiPHONE? In grey tone like signal bars
    2007-09-19 05:22 AM
    can you make me in with the apple logo and then graffitti font say MiPHONE? In grey tone like signal bars
    I made grey, blue, white
    Attached Images Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-default_carrier_att.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-default_carrier_att_grey.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-fso_carrier_att.png 
    -DoocesWild
    2007-09-19 07:35 AM
    I would like these two white in the graffiti font please:
    apple logo and Cody's
    apple logo and MeXi
    apple logo and iPhone

Thanks alot!
    Here you go
    I did iPhone a few pages back
    Attached Images Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-default_carrier_att.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-fso_carrier_att.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-default_carrier_attc.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-fso_carrier_attc.png 
    -DoocesWild
    2007-09-19 07:43 AM
    if any of you guys get the chance can you make a DJ G.NICE one for me .... thanks ...

With Grafitti?
    Attached Images Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-default_carrier_att.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-fso_carrier_att.png 
    -DoocesWild
    2007-09-19 07:46 AM
    If its posible (smart logo) + smart and also (smart logo)+ smart + (apple logo)

Thanks!
    You didn't say anything about color
    Attached Images Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-smart.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-smart2.png 
    -DoocesWild
    2007-09-19 08:02 AM
    dooces do you know if you can change the color the battery bar on the upper right thanks
    2007-09-19 11:05 AM
    Could someone make me an Icon with the Penn State Logo? I've included one, but will take any Penn State Logo on the Icon.

I'm hoping to have this icon on my home screen that when hit will play
    the Penn State Fight Song or the Lion Roar. If anyone could tell me
    how to do that, I would appreciate that as well.

I'm new to the site and am amazed at how much content is here. This is great.
    Attached Thumbnails Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-penn-state-logo.jpg  
    2007-09-19 08:21 PM
    Here you go
    I did iPhone a few pages back
    any chance I could get the mexi and cody's along with the apple logo in white??? other than color, i love em!
    2007-09-20 02:28 AM
    dooces do you know if you can change the color the battery bar on the upper right thanks
    What color? It's the same sort of thing with the logos...

any chance I could get the mexi and cody's along with the apple logo in white??? other than color, i love em!
    I just looked, the white ones are posted. Maybe look a little closer, because I posted the white ones...

Could someone make me an Icon with the Penn State Logo? I've included one, but will take any Penn State Logo on the Icon.

I'm hoping to have this icon on my home screen that when hit will play
    the Penn State Fight Song or the Lion Roar. If anyone could tell me
    how to do that, I would appreciate that as well.

I'm new to the site and am amazed at how much content is here. This is great.

Someone would have to make a native app that just simply did that for you. Can't help you there. I'd be more than happy to make you an Icon. Do you want it to be a standard looking iphone button-type icon or what? If so, what color?
    Last edited by DoocesWild; 2007-09-20 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    -DoocesWild
    2007-09-20 06:41 AM
    Anyone have the pink and gray t-mobile logo instead of having just the text "T-Mobile" that the iphone has? or at least change the text from gray to pink or something so it looks more custom.
    2007-09-20 10:46 AM
    Hello

Can anyone make me Carrier logo with:

an apple and m4x1 - once in black and once in withe

and how about with an Dolce and Gabbana Logo ?

Please help thanks

max
    2007-09-20 12:27 PM
    maybe like red to green like the signal bar or multi colors like my carrier logo i guess thanks
    2007-09-20 01:12 PM
    Yes a standard looking icon would be great. As for color, the background could be white or grey with a dark blue logo.

Thanks again for doing this!
    2007-09-20 01:44 PM
    Anyone have the pink and gray t-mobile logo instead of having just the text "T-Mobile" that the iphone has? or at least change the text from gray to pink or something so it looks more custom.
    here u go
    Attached Images Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-default_carrier_tmobile.png Need a Custom Carrier Logo or Icon?-fso_carrier_tmobile.png 
    2007-09-21 12:10 AM
    Hey can u please make me one i am having the hardest time making one that says Mike in cool font..

Thanks alot
    2007-09-21 12:51 AM
    hey dooces, could you make me a carrier logo with the name 'mike'? if you could do it in graffiti font and in a black and white colors would be awesome.
    2007-09-21 12:54 AM
    Does Anyone No How To Do It Without Photoshop
    2007-09-21 12:57 AM
    Dooces, one last request please! can you please add this smiley to front of the carrier logo you made for me (esmoke in graffiti)? Thank you so much in advance!

Thank you Dooces!
    2007-09-21 04:16 PM
651 ... 67891018 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD