I just jailbroke my touch last night to 1.1.3, thanks to the tutorial by sticky . I have been using this thing for hours and have installed some games, wallpaper etc. What I am looking to do is rearrange my icons on the springboard the way I want them and even rearrange the icons on the bottom...Music, Videos, Photos, Itunes to what I want there. I have many more questions but I will post one at a Time to avoid being a pain in the @#$. Again thanks to everyone for the post's and replies, because there is no way I was going to figure out how to jailbreak that thing.
    2008-03-01 07:37 PM
    go to installer click sources click edit click add type "applerepo.comrepo" no quotes click enter go to iphone 1.13 apps or whatever in the apps list then click the top one and install
    then you can hold one of the icons and it will jiggle then rearrasnge them how you want and click home
    2008-03-02 12:53 AM
    go to installer click sources click edit click add type "applerepo.comrepo" no quotes click enter go to iphone 1.13 apps or whatever in the apps list then click the top one and install
    then you can hold one of the icons and it will jiggle then rearrange them how you want and click home
    2008-03-02 12:54 AM
    I meant applerepo.com then hit install then iphone 1.1.3 apps... And install ! Application prep then exit and then rearrange your icons using the method above
    2008-03-02 07:26 AM
    ohnonotme,
    You are the man, my icons are wiggling around as I type. I will be posting my next question as soon as I am done rearranging my srpingboard
    Thanks again man

O.K. Next Question,

I installed the gameboy app. and the NES app. so I can add roms to them through FTP Pro. I am able to get into my ipod touch through FTP Pro but the readme files tell me to place the roms in a folder that is not showing up in my ipod. For instance, in the GBA app. it says "please upload ROMs to /var/root/Media/ROMs/GBA" . That does not seem very hard to do but when I try to browse to that folder, I only get as far as the Media folder then there is nothing after that. No ROMs folder and no GBA folder. If anyone out there has, or knows of a solution I am all ears. The same thing is happening to me with the NES app.
    Last edited by OffmyRocker; 2008-03-03 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-03-03 03:17 AM
    oh go to the farthest you can get then you have to create the directories yourself make sure you use capitals in the right spots
    Last edited by ohnonotme; 2008-03-03 at 06:29 AM. Reason: spellign
    2008-03-03 06:28 AM
    ohnonotme,
    Thanks again man, I cant believe it was that simple and I cant believe I didnt just try to do that. I appreciate the replies and will be posting my next bonehead question shortly.
    2008-03-04 03:50 AM
    Haha, it is rather simple. What i did was i installed Rom's through installer than i added some myself. That way, the folders were already made and permission were already set before i even got there :]]
    2008-03-04 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD