hey can you make me an ie7 icon?
    thanx
    2007-09-09 10:40 PM
    What do you mean by the original dock icon?

I'll need to work on this peice at a time.

For now, Here is your icon. What font is the AT&T logo?

any font is good, really. just as long as its able to be read.
    2007-09-10 03:12 AM
    Could you make me a nes icon thats just a super mushroom icon
    MyPhone is better than yours
    2007-09-10 03:32 AM
    What about a litho theme playstation icon? (For when it comes out...) If someone could make one, (& possibly somehow add it to a new litho iphone/ ipod touch theme pack,) that would be... AWESOME!!!
    2007-12-14 06:17 PM
    Heyyyy you can make me a whole bunch of icons if you want!! I mean if your really that bored...lemme know and I'll tell ya what I want lol....what a kind person....
    2007-12-15 01:22 AM
    Hi, can you please make me a little logo, with my name? Wait! like where the carrier name is at, that's what you mean right? Hahaha, Anyways, well maybe something in maybe a pink color that says Prissie, or maybe like what I have now, in black with a red in the back??
    Right now I have a cute little logo, that someone created, and it is in black, with like red behind it, it says Jealousy, like in a really cute font..oh! and it has a little apple in front of it in black. not sure but, it's in customize in the carrier section, under designer... i really like that font. Well, if you are still making logos for people, if not that's ok, i'm sure you got bombarded wth requests. hehehe Thanks anyways
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!
    2007-12-18 07:01 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD