User Tag List

View Poll Results: How do you rate this theme?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fantastic

2 25.00%
  • Cool

2 25.00%
  • Offensive

1 12.50%
  • The creator should be shot!!

6 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    This is a pure EVIL theme that i have been working on for over 3 months now.

Should be available in Cydia shortly, currently on V1.5 in PI repository.

Please be aware that if you are of religious belief then please do not download or install this theme. You have been warned, i have not created the theme to upset or disrespect anybody, everybody is entitled to his/her own beliefs.
    Description:

EVIL theme that modifies practicly all stock apps, over 215 icons, sliders, 7 fading wallpers, dialers, conjuration and dismissal of demons and much much more.

Eight special icons to be used with Categories.app , five stock icons using special demon seals. Remainder of stock icons, few Cydia + Appstore icons using special symbols. Taken from Grimorium Verum.

Thanks to:

Sophie & Millie Ford
    Some images Courtesy Of: satanspace
    Joseph H Peterson: Conjurations, Characters & Seals from Grimorium Verum
    Inspiration from: Satan Speaks: Grimoire of the Koton
    ITOASTBREAD for modified Saurik html code
    Saurik for original code
    666 - for making me try harder

Will post some screenies when i can, having problems trying to upload them from work at the minute

Enjoy
    2008-12-10 04:36 PM
    hmmm. No screenshots, No link to download. How can anyone rate this theme?
    2008-12-10 05:39 PM
    *** Joke was edited out by the mods ***
    Last edited by Spamdumpster; 2008-12-10 at 06:37 PM.
    2008-12-10 05:45 PM
    This is a pure EVIL theme that i have been working on for over 3 months now.

Should be available in Cydia shortly, currently on V1.5 in PI repository.

Please be aware that if you are of religious belief then please do not download or install this theme. You have been warned, i have not created the theme to upset or disrespect anybody, everybody is entitled to his/her own beliefs.
    Description:

EVIL theme that modifies practicly all stock apps, over 215 icons, sliders, 7 fading wallpers, dialers, conjuration and dismissal of demons and much much more.

Eight special icons to be used with Categories.app , five stock icons using special demon seals. Remainder of stock icons, few Cydia + Appstore icons using special symbols. Taken from Grimorium Verum.

Thanks to:

Sophie & Millie Ford
    Some images Courtesy Of: satanspace
    Joseph H Peterson: Conjurations, Characters & Seals from Grimorium Verum
    Inspiration from: Satan Speaks: Grimoire of the Koton
    ITOASTBREAD for modified Saurik html code
    Saurik for original code
    666 - for making me try harder

Will post some screenies when i can, having problems trying to upload them from work at the minute

Enjoy
    AWESOME, Downloading now. I'll let you know what I think.

::EDIT::
    Holy crap! This is a SICK THEME!!! Nice work dude, seriously. You get a 10/10 on the awesomeness scale ! You may however want to add a couple of more icons, like fizz weather,swirlymms and iRealSMS to name a few. A lot of people have those apps (including me )

hmmm. No screenshots, No link to download. How can anyone rate this theme?
    How do you keep us in suspense?
    Download it in Cydia. Open Cydia, go to search and type in Evil. It's the only one with that name.
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2008-12-10 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-12-10 05:58 PM
    Thanks Dizz
    2008-12-10 06:36 PM
    You can find an updated version in Steffwiz repository, pure evil v1.0, v1.6 hopefuly in cydia soon and am hopeing to post most up to date version here soon!!
    2008-12-10 07:00 PM
    I just installed the steffwiz repository and installed pure evil, I have to say I like the first one better. the new pure evil has too much going on with no order. it looks messy. Evil on the other hand is the one I am using and love.
    2008-12-10 08:32 PM
    9/10
    Not bad, Nice work! Can tell alot of work went into it!
    Just not my style
    Last edited by AJJ7; 2008-12-10 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If I can't do it... Then it can't be done!
    2008-12-10 09:40 PM
    The version that is in Steffwiz is the one that will be in Cydia via PI soon. The reason the newer version looks messy is because you need to set it out correctly and use the same custom folder names that are in the screenies, all then becomes clear. These are not just random icons, they have significant meaning to those who have studied the various Grimoires.

Here are the folder names to use with Categories:

Apple Apps
    Cydia Apps
    Games
    Installers
    Misc
    Multimedia
    Programs
    System

Also install five icon dock and place the following:

Phone
    Text
    Mail
    Safari
    iPod

The above five are the special Demon seals.

Will be adding more special icons in the next week or so.
    2008-12-10 10:59 PM
    Here are some screenies

Here is the theme at long last

Enjoy

Removed the 2 part rar file as now available within downloads.
    Last edited by ianford10; 2008-12-16 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Removed Screenshots
    2008-12-10 11:16 PM
    not my bag of weed but it looks awesome anyway 10/10
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs
    2008-12-10 11:23 PM
    V1.6 is now available via Cydia

V1.7 will include more application icons, list any that you require and i will make them for the next release.

Enjoy
    2008-12-11 04:51 PM
    As requested here are a few more special icons.

Use Diskaid or something similar to drop them directly into the icons folder contained within the installed theme.

Utilities - Use for categories

iRealSMS
    SwirlySMS
    Fizz Weather

Will add more when and when then do a full release version.

Enjoy

Removed icons as discussed.
    Last edited by ianford10; 2008-12-14 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Removal of icons, see end.
    2008-12-11 08:34 PM
    Here is a piccy of the Tattoo that i got done today.

Lucifers Seal.

Impulse bought about 5 hours ago.

Dedicated to the cause
    Attached Thumbnails EVIL Theme V1.6 Grimorium Verum Edition-tattoo.jpg  
    2008-12-12 05:46 PM
    your new version is much better than the one you show in planet-iphones...
    The bad part was
    - you use part of one of my themes to build yours...
    then you fix it.

in replay I create my own version... a real one
    and then you steal the idea to build yours...
    it's ok
    not all the people can create from scratch
    even the name you are using now, was because you run faster than the light to see from where i take mines...

don't worry your theme is nice, I dont like to much the definition and colors...

( I prefer mine)

and now I'm going to paste the presentation of my theme
    and from where you steal the idea...
    it don't matter, and even if you are a satan/lucifer fan, YOU DON'T know ....

here"""""

this is a rare theme, only people with some knowledge can understand in full

I try to make it nice and with a secret hidden background not easy to desifrate

this is an Evil theme,
    starting with 4 wallpapers, with real significant. showing on it some real things.

also the dock is live fire

the sounds are real invocations, custom made

icons are signatures and figures grabed from the Great Grimoire
    other icons, are really special.

and if you have the right apps in your phone, the icons aligned in a certein position, and you ... well

doing some special things.. ( realy hard to do randomly, ( you need to know)

you are following the real steps to make a pact with....

if someone have the knowldge can know... if not... is just another theme

here some screenshots.

Not all the icons are showed, only the ones in the dock
    the clear ones are dummy used just to test.and because I don't like to reveal all
    to many thief arround

If someone like to check the original post and date of mine
    here the link...

planet-iphones /forums/index.php?topic=6802.0

all I want to do
    Is be more like me and be less like you

"Numb" LINKIN PARK
    Last edited by 666; 2008-12-14 at 02:21 AM.
    2008-12-14 02:16 AM
    Ok ive had enough of the constant **** between me and you, i cannot be bothered anymore. I will have the theme removed from Cydia myself and then you can post your theme instead.

I will continue with my version, but only for my own personal use.

Have fun 666 and hope to see your theme soon.

xxx

I have e-mailed Allen at PI asking for the removal of the theme, also e-mailed Stef at Steffwiz to have the theme removed. So hopefully in the next couple of days it should be gone.

Will also be e-mailing the people that have sent me mails saying how offensive it is and will apologise.

If 666 wishes to release his version then fine, its more hassle than its worth when you get e-mails which aint of the friendliest of natures!!!

Have fun now

E xxxxx
    Last edited by ianford10; 2008-12-14 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-12-14 06:01 PM
    stealing things ..... is part of your satanic culture?

try to do your own one...
    with your own idea

sometimes... you can have a hit

but you know, I'm not talking 5hit
    first you use parts of my silent hill theme
    -then you remove it this parts

and then you build your new version, when I post mine.

we ( you and me ) know that.
    your description here in this forum, talk more of my idea and my theme, than your theme itself...

hopefully you can find your own idea.... and build a kickass theme.

the bad part is... if you ask me for ideas, or parts of my themes to be used in yours, i'll give it to you, because i like to share...

i have around 250.000 downloads in Cydia with my themes
    and are for free, just because i like to share...

I help several designers, with ideas, drawings, and files...
    and my name is not there... , and i don't like to be in the credits...

see you next time....
    2008-12-15 04:06 AM
    Hold on a minute, I didnít realise that you had the patent for an EVIL theme for the iPhone. How stupid of me not realise.

I used your html code originally for the fading wallpaper; I used your dialler initially. I then changed everything.

I have scanned the images from Grimorium Verum and edited all the icons myself, I have not trawled the net looking for pre made icons (and I am not saying you have either), you keep banging on about your idea, look at the themes together and you can see that they could not get any further apart, I have used the seals for a start off, you aint. I have modded practically every stock app. In fact there aint much I havenít changed in honesty.

You keep banging on about stealing your idea, next youíre going to tell me that Audi stole Fords idea of having a metal box with four round things at each corner!!!

One thingís for certain friend, you will never get the pleasure of meeting me next time

Love you long time

E
    xxxx
    2008-12-15 08:23 AM
    this is to much for me...
    i have a copy of your theme from brfore i release mine, and then a copy after...
    the difference in your theme, is... you replace everithing, with my idea posted in PI, obviously you didn't post your release there, because you know, i'm there...
    it don't matter, i don't have the patent, but i have ideas, and you steal one ...
    not a big deal because your graphics are very poor, but
    you know that you replace your icons, and wallpaper with and idea taked from mine...

and this is my point...
    you steal the idea, and do a poor job...

so..
    next time use your own idea...
    maybe i can follow you al over the internet watching what you do, and then take the idea ( your idea) and create a BETTER THAN YOURS....

je...

we know... and this is the only thing important here...
    your theme was a P.O.S. , with non scence wallpapers, and icons without relation...
    when you saw mine... you run fuster, to recreate your theme...

thats all, but... even with this, mine, looks bettet, and this is what is important to me...

i can made everithing from scatch, without stealing ideas from others...

you know, and I know..
    so I'm proud of me...
    and you... ( you know that I'm telling you the true)

if you like i can give you my life fire dock...

just to hide your krapy icons....

thats all for me...

and just looking the pictures, and reading my post, they can see what i'm talking about

I'm going to start digging in your themes...
    i have the time and the knowledge to make it better than you...

and lets see... how do you feel when i start cloning your themes, your ideas...

my last replay..
    i prefer to copy your themes to spend time talking with a lier... stealer...

pain?

no...

Not yet...
    2008-12-16 01:56 AM
    Well i realy enjoy 06:00 and knowing that there will be a reply from you.

My wife is convinced we are having an affair.

So now you are saying i have done a poor job when in an earlier post you said that the theme was good!! Which is it? Poor or good? Make ya mind up me old cocka!!

Wallpapers --- WTF, i changed the wallpapers, big deal!!

Why would i want your life fire dock when i think the icons look pretty cool as they are, thanking you very muchly.

If you feel your theme looks better then good for you, i couldnt care if you release yours and it has a million hits. I have requested that my theme be pulled from Cydia, then my theme becomes unique because only i have the copy.

If you want to spend your time digging around in my themes then feel free, you have the time and knowledge, sounds to me that you need a life, but hey, whatever floats ya boat man.

Feel free also to follow me around the internet if thats what you wish to do, personaly i would prefer to be in the pub with a nice pint sitting next to a nice log fire than following you around the internet.

I work for a firm that manufactures trailers, i will be doing a trailer theme based on what they manufacture. There you go i have given you the heads up on my next project.

Just to let you know that i was a member of MMI before PI, i was going to post the theme to PI but due to certain things in my personal life snow balling i never got around to it, please dont build your part up anymore by thinking i was afraid of you, i can stop you in your tracks by saying i aint afraid of no man, especialy you.

Now please crawl back to PI forums, do whatever you need to do, enjoy life, its so short to be so bitter, keep taking your pills, be merry, smile and the world will smile with you

Quote: The right man is the one who seizes the moment.
    - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

EVIL theme now removed from PI repository in Cydia.
    EVIL theme now removed from Steffwiz repository (thanks Steff)
    EVIL theme old version removed from i4repo in Installer (thanks Slavikus)

Last edited by ianford10; 2008-12-17 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-12-16 04:51 PM
27 12