User Tag List

Theme Name: (M) mERrY diSNeY
    Theme Released Date: December 2nd 2008
    Theme Contents: Bundles, Dock.png, info.plist, LockBackground.png, Private, StatusBar.png, Wallpaper.html
    Theme Compatibility: iPhone FW 2.0.xxx with WB installed
    ================================================== ================

It's Christmas time!
    Here I've made my own Disney Christmas iPhone theme and would like to share this with all other Disney fans there.

The zip file is over the limit for upload in here, I've attached it to my skydrive, u may click the link (M) mERrY diSNeY.theme to download this theme, enjoy it!
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] MERRY DISNEY - Christmas theme for iPhone-merrydisneypreview01.jpg   [RELEASE] MERRY DISNEY - Christmas theme for iPhone-merrydisneypreview02.jpg   [RELEASE] MERRY DISNEY - Christmas theme for iPhone-merrydisneypreview03.jpg   [RELEASE] MERRY DISNEY - Christmas theme for iPhone-merrydisneypreview04.jpg   [RELEASE] MERRY DISNEY - Christmas theme for iPhone-merrydisneypreview05.jpg   [RELEASE] MERRY DISNEY - Christmas theme for iPhone-merrydisneypreview06.jpg   [RELEASE] MERRY DISNEY - Christmas theme for iPhone-merrydisneypreview07.jpg   [RELEASE] MERRY DISNEY - Christmas theme for iPhone-merrydisneypreview08.jpg  

[RELEASE] MERRY DISNEY - Christmas theme for iPhone-merrydisneypreview09.jpg   [RELEASE] MERRY DISNEY - Christmas theme for iPhone-merrydisneypreview10.jpg   [RELEASE] MERRY DISNEY - Christmas theme for iPhone-merrydisneypreview11.jpg   [RELEASE] MERRY DISNEY - Christmas theme for iPhone-merrydisneypreview12.jpg   [RELEASE] MERRY DISNEY - Christmas theme for iPhone-merrydisneypreview14.jpg   [RELEASE] MERRY DISNEY - Christmas theme for iPhone-merrydisneypreview15.jpg   [RELEASE] MERRY DISNEY - Christmas theme for iPhone-merrydisneypreview16.jpg  
    Last edited by MeduZa; 2008-12-19 at 06:43 AM.
    iPhone - Life is Fun
    2008-12-19 06:21 AM
    That's pretty nice... good job.
    2008-12-19 07:29 AM
    thats cool nice work=) me DL now
    THANK ME THANK THANK AGAIN..
    2008-12-19 07:37 AM
    Great job!
    Even though I wouldn't use this, I'm still finding this very impressive.
    Looks like a lot of work went into this, I really like the details!
    2008-12-20 03:54 AM
    Nice theme, But I don't care for your watermark. What's up with that?
    2008-12-20 03:56 AM
    thank you
    2008-12-20 04:20 PM
    Agreed, great theme but the watermark is very unprofessional. If you feel you must have one, put only one and in the corner of a screen. Not unless they are there so no one steals the images.
    2008-12-22 12:44 PM
    Agreed, great theme but the watermark is very unprofessional. If you feel you must have one, put only one and in the corner of a screen. Not unless they are there so no one steals the images.
    I know what u mean.
    Well, I did use the "corner" one u said, but like we all know how ppl steal others online album, they just use the img link directly with no disclaimer.
    Those previews above were made earlier for my blog be4 i've posted to this forums, i was just too lazy to make another previews that have less watermarks to upload for here.

heh, as long there's no watermarks on the theme, why care those previews? they are "JUST" for preview.
    iPhone - Life is Fun
    2008-12-23 06:26 AM
    Nice theme...my wife would love it if she had an iphone as appose to Black Berry. And thank you for sharing, that is the only thing that is important..
    2008-12-23 04:49 PM
    thats cool thanks
    2008-12-23 04:57 PM
    im a straight male but im downloading this for my iphone just for fun. why not. lol . thanks for this theme very good work.

also can you please make icons for **********, snapture,shazam, googlemobile, palringo, aim, and facebook. these are all popular apps alot of people use im sure and the icons would be used and appreciated by alot of people thanks.
    Last edited by djfantom; 2008-12-23 at 11:46 PM.
    2008-12-23 10:57 PM
    thanks
    2009-03-12 08:37 AM
    MeduZa, I'm impressed with your merry disney theme and thus have downloaded it. I've jailbroken my iphone and would like ask you regarding the download.

I installed winterboard and openSSH from cydia (am I right?). But what do you mean by SSH to iphone? How do you do that? I actually downloaded WinSCP but I don't know what to do with the WinSCP login.

Another qn is where do I find the iphone root directory? I really hope you can enlighten me on that because I am new to the iphone and I really like your theme a lot!

Thanks!
    2010-05-09 03:52 AM
    If you YouTube/google/search the forums here there are numerous ssh guides.
    2010-05-09 03:56 AM
    talkin bout waking the dead this thread is from 08
    2010-05-09 04:25 AM
    Yeah, thanks a lot! But i would like to know why the chip and dale ipod icon doesn't appear on the theme like the rest. All the other icons are installed except the ipod. Any idea?
    2010-05-10 02:49 AM
    Check the spelling in the icon folder.
    2010-05-10 02:56 AM
    I've checked, Nthg seems to be wrong. It couldn't be due to the fact that I haven't sync-ed any song into my ipod rgt?

Thanks for the prompt reply!
    2010-05-10 04:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD