User Tag List

is this possable? If so how? If u dont get it its like doing the opposite of the pod2 package on the iphone
    2008-03-02 11:24 PM
    I would like to know the same thing.
    Bump!
    2008-03-04 07:20 PM
    I think their's some kind of Pod3 package that does it - but i could be wrong. Otherwise I think you can try this:
    http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/...ad.php?t=12431
    Anyone interested in a trade? See here:
    Trade: 16GB iPod touch + case + speakers + CASH for 16GB iPhone

Windows, just another pane in the glass.
    2008-03-04 07:39 PM
    There is, i have it on my ipod touch. Simply great. I'm loading installer now so i can see what it's called and where it's from and what not. Refreshing sources takes SOOO long when you have 100+ sources ...
    oh it takes sooo long, halfway there
    Okay, it's called "Create iPod App-ALL VERSIONS" so it won't be hard to find. For it i believe you'll need AlliPod***'s source in your source list, which is http://ipodhackz.com/index.xml

If that's not it let me know and i'll look into it more. I hope i helped you out
    2008-03-04 08:15 PM
    Thats the package but it has probs 4 me
    If install succedes i cant use customize to reorder
    if uninstall or install fails i lose my icons and if install fails uninstall will fail and i hafta install pod3
    just a word of warning to u others
    2008-03-10 07:43 AM
    are you on 1.1.3? cause that's what i was on when i did it and it worked. I'm not too much of a help when it comes to any other firmware. I suggest that you upgrade to 1.1.3, get the wiggly apps and reorder from there. You might have a unique problem on your hands though
    2008-03-11 08:47 AM
    awesome.on 1.1.4 and works great
    Don't forget to hit
    Get your custom MMi Signature's here!

Join the MMi \/\/AVE experience

2008-03-11 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD