User Tag List

Here is the Gears theme i been working on, i still have to make lock screens and boot screens for it also i will release the icons, and a blank icon for you to put what you want in it, and the signal, and wifi, battery bars also, i have to make a 3G and E icons, i wanted to make my clock the same font as the gears font, but my phone got bricked when i tried doing it, and im not sure if the clock widget is calling on the Iphone fonts for it or not, but when i did try to put the gears font in, my phone got bricked, and i had to do a full restore and re-jailbreak, thank God that works lol. but if any one know the correct proceeding to change the font for the clock i would be greatful and enjoy, i have the gears sound clips for this but i have to think of the guys name that made them but all credit for the sounds go to him. This Theme goes well with the vWallpaper.heres
    "Gears of War 2"

Attached Thumbnails Gears Of War Theme-gearsthemejk1.png  
    Last edited by IPhone_Man4u; 2009-01-02 at 01:53 AM. Reason: edited Text
    2009-01-02 12:19 AM
    Thanks

where is the lik for download
    Last edited by raularagon; 2009-04-23 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-23 05:31 AM
    where is the link?
    2009-05-08 03:51 PM
    did you read the title it says "preview" so there is not likely to be a download link.
    2009-05-08 04:01 PM