User Tag List

So hey!

How do you theme iRealSMS with Winterboard? I'm still messing around with the App folder.

Or when they said Winterboard, they meant just keyboard and UI Sounds?
    2009-01-29 04:25 AM
    Yeah I themed my iRealSMS a while back. Here's my current theme:

By the way I wasnt the one cursing. I was Mr. Green.
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.
    2009-01-29 03:03 PM
    So hey!

How do you theme iRealSMS with Winterboard? I'm still messing around with the App folder.

Or when they said Winterboard, they meant just keyboard and UI Sounds?
    Easiest way is to create a folder: Themes/**theme**/Folders/iRealSMS.app

Here you can store all of the modified images/sounds you want to use for iRealSMS. (The originals are contained in the Applications/iRealSMS.app folder)

Any other Winterboard mods - e.g., keyboard, should be inherited from the overriding parent based on prioritization.
    2009-01-29 07:45 PM
    No Warez.
    Last edited by DoerrFan; 2009-01-31 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-01-31 01:38 AM
    I think that is great and would love to have copy to my iPhone. Thanks!

Yeah I themed my iRealSMS a while back. Here's my current theme:

By the way I wasnt the one cursing. I was Mr. Green.
    2009-02-21 05:29 PM
    here i skinned it the old way for you by packing the other.artwork file like back in the 1.1.4 days....its pretty easy to do..

massimo23 has updated his iphoneshop1.22.4 that imports the winterboard "file names" into the .artwork files but they have to be the same size as the original ones or they wont import

so if you have never done it befor and plan on doing it...make sure you look to see how many images were imported ....there are 500 in the new other.artwork file so if you only import 498 you know two of them prolly are not the same size as teh originals....

chazdrums here is an other.artwork file for you packed with the images i made for you to use with winterboard...
    but make sure you save the original other.artwork incase you need it...

put the other.artwork in:
    System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework

enjoy

you can also do the same thing with the keyboard files that you are using
    Ok so I have no idea how to get that wicked font and keyboard onto my Iphone . I have put the zip file that you uploaded into where you said. Can you do the same type of file for the keyboard and font as you did with the post above?? I.e pre done, just drag and drop?? All I've managed to do so far is change the sms back ground and the folder background in ireal.
    Thanks so much for your help!!

~Rach =^.^=
    2009-09-21 11:41 AM
46 123