User Tag List

hello everyone i recently hacked my phone (FINALLY!!) and i excited and want to see all the themes i have avalible to me so i have 2.2 iphone and it has cydia..... i was looking for MMiThemer on cydia but no luck i couldnt find it anywhere so i looked in the installer and still nothing...does anyone know where i can find MMiThemer???
    2009-01-10 11:15 AM
    I do believe that this is back from the days of summerboard and doesn't exist anymore. I could be wrong though.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2009-01-10 11:23 AM
    I do believe that this is back from the days of summerboard and doesn't exist anymore. I could be wrong though.

I think hes right, im not 100% positive, but im about 99% lol.
    2009-01-10 07:54 PM
    gues im out of luck ...... lol
    2009-01-11 01:59 AM
    the closest thing your gonna get is called WBapp which will show you the currently installed winterboard themes on your phone with a little preview and all that but the mmi themer is no more
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.
    2009-01-11 02:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD