User Tag List

I currently use the iCubic theme but the icons were made for 1.xx so I am missing a lot of the icons. The developer of that theme attached the psd file so people could make their own icons and ssh them into the phone but i am unsure how to do it. I am able to copy the file into photoshop and edit the text but it causes the text to be mis-aligned. I am under the assumtion that i just need to edit the text cause the icon is a very simple white box with some letters inside...no images. In post #28 the psd file is attached...thanks

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...ndforge-2.html
    2009-01-18 05:52 AM
    You can adjust the placement of the text in photoshop also, after you change it.

You will see a tool in your tool tray (assuming its on the left side) that looks like a mouse arrow. Click on it....then use the directional arrows on your keyboard to move the text around until its in the right spot.
    2009-01-18 05:57 AM
    You can adjust the placement of the text in photoshop also, after you change it.

You will see a tool in your tool tray (assuming its on the left side) that looks like a mouse arrow. Click on it....then use the directional arrows on your keyboard to move the text around until its in the right spot.
    That worked for some of the icons...it works for the icons that are system applications like cydia, winterboard, and appstore. For some reason when I try to change the icons for apps like remote, pandora, and quip they appear ok on the computer but then after ssh'ing them through winscp they appear to have rounded edges and the white border is messed up.
    2009-01-24 05:47 PM