I have decided to releasetheme again.

If you aint a fan then dont go, dont download and dont install.

Simple aint it?

Last edited by ianford10; 2009-12-17 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Removal
    2009-01-31 01:01 AM
    not a fan of the theme but thats a hella complete theme. you did a good job with it making it complete and i respect that
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.
    2009-01-31 01:03 AM
    not a fan of the theme but thats a hella complete theme. you did a good job with it making it complete and i respect that
    Many thanks, appreciate it!!
    2009-01-31 01:27 AM
    im really picky with my themes so dont take offense to it. i do know how much hard work it is to create a theme and i can respect that...plus im all metal so im use to all the devil stuff
    2009-01-31 02:13 AM
    im really picky with my themes so dont take offense to it. i do know how much hard work it is to create a theme and i can respect that...plus im all metal so im use to all the devil stuff
    No offense taken friend. Just glad that someone actually appreciates what goes into a theme. I had to pull the theme at one point due to the fact that i had so much **** regarding it. Then i thought well **** em and i have released it again, even givin it a website.

Enjoy and be good.
    2009-01-31 02:28 AM
    ^^^agreed. if you dont like something move on. its simple.
    2009-01-31 02:30 AM
    excellent theme, very complete, i wish i knew how to edit things like the ipod skin and carrier logo, etc.
    one tip about your website though, you might want to upsize your font a little, i like the font style, goes well with the evil thing, but it's so small it makes it a little hard to read. just a thought, check out our website at kraklist.com
    2009-04-04 12:05 PM
    hey kraklist thanks for the comments.
    have been thinking of making the font a little larger, might even get around to doing that this weekend. Like your site, maybe we should link to each other?
    2009-04-16 04:15 PM
    EVIL Theme is no more, those who got it then good for you, those who didnt then tough luck. Untitled Document is also no more.

Too many projects that need my attention without attracting unwanted attention regarding the theme.

have fun now
    2009-09-10 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD