User Tag List

hey bars great theme.i'm using it now & love it.do u have a theme for sb settings?
    I did create a sbsettings theme in the royal, it should be a couple pages back...let me know if you can or cannot find it, I will link you if not! Don't forget to hit my thanks button if u haven't on the first post...I am glad you are enjoying my theme...

This is all updates and fixes made through today...FRIDAY THE 13TH! Enjoy!! THIS HAS SBSettings ROYAL also!!

Blank Webclips and Fonts are in a zip on FIRST post.

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

Updated thread to reflect what is going on here...

I work at my second job today...and I have cs4 there. So look out for some updates or possibly a preview to a NEW theme...
    Attached Thumbnails [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-hud.png  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-14 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-02-14 02:42 PM
    I did create a sbsettings theme in the royal, it should be a couple pages back...let me know if you can or cannot find it, I will link you if not! Don't forget to hit my thanks button if u haven't on the first post...I am glad you are enjoying my theme...

This is all updates and fixes made through today...FRIDAY THE 13TH! Enjoy!! THIS HAS SBSettings ROYAL also!!

Blank Webclips and Fonts are in a zip on FIRST post.

Updated thread to reflect what is going on here...

I work at my second job today...and I have cs4 there. So look out for some updates or possibly a preview to a NEW theme...
    Hi barsoverbeats... i read one of your posts on the Orbz theme that you can replace the Transparent Web Clips with the time app. Can you please show me how to do it?? i've really sweat myself and im out of options
    thanks in advance
    2009-02-14 07:39 PM
    Hi barsoverbeats... i read one of your posts on the Orbz theme that you can replace the Transparent Web Clips with the time app. Can you please show me how to do it?? i've really sweat myself and im out of options
    thanks in advance
    You will unzip this icon provided, place it into your icons folder in your theme. This is just a transparent icon for Clock. Then you will drag your transparent clock icon to the location you want it on your springboard (i choose to have it on top of the wallpaper clock on the first page.) This way it gives the effect of hitting the wallpaper clock and launching the mobiletimer.

Dont forget to hit thanks if this helps you!

Added updated Google Earth icon.
    Attached Images [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-google-earth.png 
    Attached Files
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-14 at 08:09 PM.
    2009-02-14 07:51 PM
    You will unzip this icon provided, place it into your icons folder in your theme. This is just a transparent icon for Clock. Then you will drag your transparent clock icon to the location you want it on your springboard (i choose to have it on top of the wallpaper clock on the first page.) This way it gives the effect of hitting the wallpaper clock and launching the mobiletimer.

Dont forget to hit thanks if this helps you!
    So this means i could only have one transparent icon for the Clock and no more??
    hamburgers
    2009-02-14 08:11 PM
    So this means i could only have one transparent icon for the Clock and no more??
    hamburgers
    That is correct. It works the same as the regular icon it is just transparent. i put mine on the first page like I said because with firmware 2.2 and above you can hit the home button to get back to that page quickly....

RESTORING THE IPHONE. Just wanted clean it up a bit to see if i could make it a bit FASTER!! I have a whole lot of things that I dont really need. 2 jailbreaks, 2 firmware updates and alot of apps that I dont even use.

OK so I just did a clean restore to 2.2.1. i am in the process of syncing a "slimed down" selection of music and apps. I will be back in business very shortly...I need to reload my OS one of these days also. Once I get my CLEAN slate look out!! If there are any requests let me know...

Updated ALOT of icons....If anyone wants them, let me know!! Also Cleaning up almost all of my UIImages!! Stay tuned!!

Just had a change of FONT!!! lol
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-15 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-02-15 06:13 PM
    I'd love any icons you've got. I also changed my font. I'm finding the Kristen font plays well with this theme. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
    2009-02-15 10:43 PM
    a few....
    Attached Images [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-calendar.png [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-contacts.png [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-airyell.png [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-aniweather.png [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-asphalt4.png [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-multi-photo.png [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-ispoof.png [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-radiobox.png [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-slydial.png [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-wikipaniona-.png 
    2009-02-15 11:27 PM
    Default.png is replacement for iPod default, must be copied and named to Default-AudioPlayer.png, Default-MediaPlayer.png, Default-NowPlaying.png, Default-VideoPlayer.png. Then put all five copies (one with the Default.png name) into Bundles\com.apple.mobileipod. I am currently using a red badge, attached.

Moved clock up a tad let me know how you guys like the wallpaper...
    Attached Thumbnails [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-default.png   [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-photo.jpg  
    Attached Images [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-maps.png [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-photos.png [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-pdanet.png [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-backgrounder.png [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-sbbadgebg.png 
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-16 at 02:05 AM.
    2009-02-15 11:33 PM
    This looks great. I've been out of town, but am getting ready to download the latest updates. Can't wait to see them on the phone.
    Thanks again for all your work. Just pm me if I can help you with anything.
    2009-02-16 04:37 PM
    Love that wallpaper! I'm using fiverows and 5column springboard. I'll post screenshots soon.

edit- here's the screen shot- I made the calendar icon transparent, and adjusted the plist. It's over the wallpaper html file on the first page. I used a program called iResizer, and made all the icons 60x60. I also found a blue status bar battery on cydia that matches the rest of the theme. Let me know what you think. I'm attaching the icons, plist, and status battery in a zip file.
    Attached Thumbnails [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-img_0024.png  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Andis Jackson; 2009-02-16 at 07:48 PM. Reason: added screenshot and plist
    2009-02-16 06:16 PM
    Love that wallpaper! I'm using fiverows and 5column springboard. I'll post screenshots soon.

I will be sharing my revised copies tonight, that includes the wallpaper shown, updated uiimages and the newest icons made....I'd like to see the 5 column setup with this theme up a shot when you can!
    2009-02-16 06:37 PM
    I think I NEEDED to hide the date on the calender. I will prob package it like that tonight...

Here is what im looking at so far...
    Attached Thumbnails [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-photo.jpg  
    2009-02-16 10:48 PM
    Alot of updates in here!! Let me know!!!

Maybe the next cut for the ladies??
    Attached Thumbnails [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-ladies.png  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-17 at 03:57 AM.
    2009-02-17 03:11 AM
    I edited the slideshow widget to fit this theme last night.....I think it looks REALLY good!! let me know if there is any interest...
    2009-02-17 12:18 PM
    What slideshow widget is that? If it's cool- I'm game!
    2009-02-17 10:12 PM
    prob the one off windows per7ectoin
    2009-02-17 11:21 PM
    It is a "slideshow" widget, it cycles through pictures. It is from EBLs 7. I modified the placement ONLY. All the work was done by EBL. Thanks EBL!! I am not finished modifying the frame fust a first cut..

Which wallpaper will bars be using next....

The quality of these screenshots again is not a good rep of what it looks like on-phone. I send them normally is bunches using multiphoto..It crunches the down...
    Attached Thumbnails [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-2.jpeg   [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-3.jpeg  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-18 at 12:48 AM.
    2009-02-18 12:43 AM
    Any way you could post a version of the bliss with the wider top bar so I could use it with my Kristen font?

Thanks-

Also- is there any way to use vwallpaper in conjunction with wallpaper.html? Just curious...
    Last edited by Andis Jackson; 2009-02-18 at 12:52 AM.
    2009-02-18 12:48 AM
    Any way you could post a version of the bliss with the wider top bar so I could use it with my Kristen font?

Thanks-

Also- is there any way to use vwallpaper in conjunction with wallpaper.html? Just curious...
    not that I know of.... heres your wall let me know if it cool...

Maybe a little glow on the slideshow??
    Attached Thumbnails [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-request.png   [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-photo.jpg  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-18 at 01:14 AM.
    2009-02-18 01:07 AM
    Thanks for the wallpaper.

I'm all for the slide-show glow.
    2009-02-18 02:07 AM
456 ... 51314151617 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD