I think it was 1 pix of to the right... try this, let me know. the newest badge is a short one, the one on the previous page may look better on yours since I lowered the dock to fit the glow...

i just wanted to tell you that I also made Pictures.png transparent and it is over ther right side of the slideshow widget on the first page, sort of like I did with the mobiletimer on top of the wallpaper clock.
    You were right. I just can't stop going to back to the old royal blue. This is perfect for me!! Thanks again!
    Attached Thumbnails [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-img_0026.png  
    2009-02-20 03:45 AM
    Sorry Bars, I have been updating some Orbz icons for the past couple of days so I haven't spent much time in this thread, but yes, I do still use this theme. I for one appreciate all the work that has gone into it. I just haven't had time in the past couple of days to download all the tweaks and updates to check them out. I will get them downloaded tonight and let you know what I think. Thanks
    Here is the latest, if you notice something missing let me know, and always feedback is the fuel that feeds the fire here!!
    Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!
    2009-02-20 04:06 AM
    a little shine on the dialerlcd

Changed SBBadge AGAIN!!

hud...

I read other theme threads for enjoyment purposes....$hi7's getting DEEP in here, any have a pair of hip waders?? LMAO
    Attached Thumbnails [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-dialerlcd.png   [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-hud.png  
    Attached Images [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-sbbadgebg1.png 
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-20 at 05:50 AM.
    2009-02-20 05:45 AM
    I am going to pull the copy off of my phone.....Give me like 15 min so I can double check everything...Ill do the fonts too...

It seems that alot of the initial followers of the theme are onto subys version. I was "playing" with my phone on the way home from work, thinking to myself, I feel bad for whoever DOESNT have my theme on there phone....
    Thanks, I am downloading the most recent edition and putting on mine right now. Will come back later today with comments or suggestions.
    2009-02-20 09:35 PM
    where do you put the sbsettings for this?

and also how do i put my own picture like you have of your daughter?
    2009-02-21 01:10 AM
    Bars, I installed newest updates on my phone today. Looks great!! The only problem I see is with the dock. I have the reflecting dock program running and the default dock has the icon for Text built into the dock with a transparent icon underneath. This causes it not to reflect. I downloaded the text icon that was a couple post above but it doesn't line up correctly with the dock.
    Other than that it is looking really good. I was able to change the font this time without bricking my phone so that was good.

As Bars has stated many times before, this looks so much better on the phone than it does in the screenshots. Anyone wondering about it really needs to try it. One of the most complete themes I have ever seen.
    2009-02-21 02:01 AM
    I am on the road right now I will sortout the slideshow and sbsettings when I get back to the batcave...sele there should be a spare docked text icon in /folders/irealsms.app named Icon... Be back in an hour or so...

The one that I posted a couple posts back was a custom for Pierre. He still wanted the glowing dock so we had to make some adjustments to it, let me know of you find the one on ireal if not I got you when I get home...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-21 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-02-21 02:30 AM
    I am on the road right now I will sortout the slideshow and sbsettings when I get back to the batcave...sele there should be a spare docked text icon in /folders/irealsms.app named Icon... Be back in an hour or so...

The one that I posted a couple posts back was a custom for Pierre. He still wanted the glowing dock so we had to make some adjustments to it, let me know of you find the one on ireal if not I got you when I get home...
    Got it thanks.
    2009-02-21 02:31 AM
    The SB Settings theme goes into /private/ver/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes once in there you will swipe to launch SBSettings go to More, then Manage Themes. Select your Royal SBSettings and back out of SBSettings it will respring and you are set.

The SlideShow Widget (credits to EBL) is a bit more tricky...You will need to modify the picture files Firstimage.jpg, picture2....picture9 to represent the photos your slideshow contains. the only two things you do NOT modify are the image.png and the Widget.html Once you have the .jpg files the pictures you want you add the Folder SlideShow.theme into your themes directory. From there you can select the SlideShow.theme from winterboard. It is not movable on the springboard, so you will have to apply a couple more blanks or blank webclips to the bottom row to clear that portion of the page.

PS the .jpg images are 80X65 and should stay 80X65 for best outcome.
    Attached Files
    2009-02-21 04:35 AM
    Got it thanks.
    Did you edit the dock/icon locations to accommodate the reflection? I am going to do it quick if you haven't already...

Thanks for mentioning the REFLECTION!! It is a MUST in my book!! any screenies of your setup?

I am using Calibri font currently and I think I like it. I may even start a keyboard using it, what do you guys think?

I am working on the KEYBOARD!! YES!!!
    I hope to get alot of it done today, I do have alot of other things to do today also so bear with me...I will send some teasers when made...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-21 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-02-21 03:52 PM
    Did you edit the dock/icon locations to accommodate the reflection? I am going to do it quick if you haven't already...

Thanks for mentioning the REFLECTION!! It is a MUST in my book!! any screenies of your setup?

I am using Calibri font currently and I think I like it. I may even start a keyboard using it, what do you guys think?

I am working on the KEYBOARD!! YES!!!
    I hope to get alot of it done today, I do have alot of other things to do today also so bear with me...I will send some teasers when made...
    No I didn't have to do anything with the dock, all I did was install the reflecting dock program off Cydia. That way regardless of the theme the icons will reflect.
    Attached is my simple screenshot. The only changes I made was to put the date back on the calendar. (that way I could tell the calendar icon apart from the notes icon without my glasses.. ) I also added the date back to the status bar in black. I don't want it very obvious on the home screen but I have to have it while running programs. So that is a compromise that I have to do. I also replaced the carrier logo with the original. I am also using Calibri font from fontswap. I did get your original font installed but I just like the looks of this a little better. Just a personal thing. I do have 7 pages of unskinned icons so I really hope you are going to release a template when you release the theme. I am enjoying this theme a lot, but what makes it special to me are the splash screens and all of the other details that show up on the phone but not on the homescreen.
    The only other change I have made is I do have to delete your keyboard sound because it really drives me crazy.
    2009-02-21 04:33 PM
    very nice!! I have the reflective dock installed also, I just saw a minor imperfection with it because of the mail icons size/position. It is VERY minor so no biggie. Its funny that you mentioned the keyboard click, because I have had the keyboard sound OFF for the same reason!! I will get something else going. Also I am currently using Calibri also. I am a fan of readability of it!! Thanks for sharing!! here is what home is looking like for me...
    Attached Thumbnails [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-photo.png  
    2009-02-21 05:02 PM
    A new keyboard??? This I have to see! Also installing the reflective dock mod from cydia. Any way we could get a categories icon in the Inspiration style? I just installed it, and I think I might only want one or two screens of icons.
    2009-02-21 05:21 PM
    A new keyboard??? This I have to see! Also installing the reflective dock mod from cydia. Any way we could get a categories icon in the Inspiration style? I just installed it, and I think I might only want one or two screens of icons.
    Let me know what categories you need ill make em...

No I didn't have to do anything with the dock, all I did was install the reflecting dock program off Cydia. That way regardless of the theme the icons will reflect.
    Attached is my simple screenshot. The only changes I made was to put the date back on the calendar. (that way I could tell the calendar icon apart from the notes icon without my glasses.. ) I also added the date back to the status bar in black. I don't want it very obvious on the home screen but I have to have it while running programs. So that is a compromise that I have to do. I also replaced the carrier logo with the original. I am also using Calibri font from fontswap. I did get your original font installed but I just like the looks of this a little better. Just a personal thing. I do have 7 pages of unskinned icons so I really hope you are going to release a template when you release the theme. I am enjoying this theme a lot, but what makes it special to me are the splash screens and all of the other details that show up on the phone but not on the homescreen.
    The only other change I have made is I do have to delete your keyboard sound because it really drives me crazy.
    Let me know the icons you need, I will do my best for now...

The keyboard I started is still the storm type, just revamped....Unless you guys think I should be doing otherwise?? I am just having a tough time getting rid of that outstanding keyboard!!

Shooter
    Attached Images [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-shooter.png 
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-21 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-02-21 05:31 PM
    Let me know what categories you need ill make em...

Let me know the icons you need, I will do my best for now...

The keyboard I started is still the storm type, just revamped....Unless you guys think I should be doing otherwise?? I am just having a tough time getting rid of that outstanding keyboard!!

Shooter
    I'd like to have one for games, utilities, and toys

Thanks Bars!

P.S.- I really like the idea of the taskbar clock in black- Do I just have to edit the info plist? Plus, with my current setup and wallpaper, it won't even show on my homescreen- just the other ones- which is perfect!! Great idea!

edit- figured out how to get the clock. Screenshots posted.
    Attached Thumbnails [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-img_0027.png   [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-img_0028.png  
    Last edited by Andis Jackson; 2009-02-21 at 06:01 PM. Reason: added screenshot- answered question
    2009-02-21 05:41 PM
    Hi, where can I find the font that was on the original theme? Thanks.
    2009-02-21 06:20 PM
    Hi, where can I find the font that was on the original theme? Thanks.

Here you go

Dont mind the odds and ends I am posting, I am trying to get things on my phone without a SYNC cable!!!
    Attached Images [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-default_carrier_att.png [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-fso_carrier_att.png 
    Attached Files
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-22 at 01:07 AM.
    2009-02-21 07:37 PM
    Thank you very much.

Here you go

Dont mind the odds and ends I am posting, I am trying to get things on my phone without a SYNC cable!!!
    Hi, the link isn't working, would you mind re posting? Thanks.
    Last edited by steve17360; 2009-02-21 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-02-21 07:40 PM
    Thank you very much.

Hi, the link isn't working, would you mind re posting? Thanks.
    try it again. i was prob in editing it when you tried
    2009-02-21 07:43 PM
    try it again. i was prob in editing it when you tried
    Still not working.....
    2009-02-21 07:46 PM
456 ... 71516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD